Photo

Patch Note 2017-10-06

- - - - - con sale ensaki esplendor lantern char box earring dark shadow trick & treat halloween

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
156 replies to this topic

radianametroid

radianametroid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Option 2: No, do not make legendary uniques fusible.

I don't know why is this game about fashion lately... It's just an opinion don't attack me please.

Fishae

Fishae

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts
Option 1: Yes, make all legendary uniques fusible.

all the uniques are simply in the ugly to meh-ish range when it comes to looks, would be awesome if they can be fused.

so many times i want to just use uniques, but their looks stop me

vennybot

vennybot

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey
  • IGN:Mew/Ketra/Digs
  • Class:Prima/SM/CH
  • Level:GudnNuf

The most logical option would be 1, considering that it should be a player's choice to be powerful without sacrificing style. I don't see the benefit of withholding the option when clearly people are going to make noise about fusing it anyway, and it isn't exactly required to fuse to use anyway?

TL;DR: Option 1 -- free the people; opportunity of choice is important

Edit:  None of the legendaries appeal visually to me except maybe the Pirate Eyepatch. Many people also agree that those two aren't the only ugly equips as dictated in option 3, and the discussion would eventually end up having this position there. 

• Seulgi likes this

vz7xQ9w.png

ducelicious

ducelicious

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:Irethea
  • Class:Entertainer-Prima
  • Level:12x/10x

I want to hear what the rest of the players in the server think & feel about making legendary uniques fusible.

Should we:

Option 3: Make only the ugly Koiosu Helmet and True Kronos Helmet fusible; the other legendary uniques should remain unfusible.

When you state your opinion, please choose one option.

Option 1 for me as it gives us players the option to fuse them. Having more options is a pro for me. Not seeing much of a con from this scenario.

Option 2 is a no-go for me as there's nothing to gain from this scenario. Stalemate

• vennybot likes this

Ryuuku

Ryuuku

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • LocationSouth East Asia
  • IGN:RyuukuX
  • Class:Pirate
  • Level:2xx

I want to hear what the rest of the players in the server think & feel about making legendary uniques fusible.

Should we:

Option 3: Make only the ugly Koiosu Helmet and True Kronos Helmet fusible; the other legendary uniques should remain unfusible.

I vote for Option 1. I like the looks of the legendary EQ, and while I'm probably the only one that likes how the full Koi set looks (yes, even the hat), I think people should have more of a choice. However, I only support this if we are still able to retain the auras. I think having our own fashion plus the boss set aura would be pretty nice. Otherwise, Option 3 would come to a close second since most people do complain about the looks of the Koi/TK Helm. 

ellaas

ellaas

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • IGN:Ellae
Option 1. I would love to be able to fuse uniques, gives versatility for everyone! :)

IGN: Ellae | Maire | Jalle | Roha        

Previously: PicturesOfYou             

nelly007

nelly007

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • IGN:Nelly
  • Class:Champ,Witch,Gladiator
  • Level:all 200+

Option 1

apostatte

apostatte

Selfie Queen 2014

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • IGN:EnvyAdams
  • Class:#1 SoulMaster
  • Level:1.5

I'm vain in the way my character looks,

I would pick 1 but people would just fuse high level gears to look like a tenter mane ect and i find that annoying

When this repetition ends behind the window shades
A semi-conscious sorrow sleeping in the bed I've made
That most unrestful bed, that most original of sins
And you'll say that's what I get when I let ambition win again

Tenma ☆ Watanabe

Tenma ☆ Watanabe

Mirage Island Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 586 posts
  • IGN:Tenma
  • Class:
  • Level:Watanabe
It could have been easy to count all the votes afterwards via poll.

Anyway, I'd go for the 1st option c:

BRUhmQq.gif

Alumine

Alumine

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • IGN:Glass

Should we:

Option 1: It's one of the little self-satisfaction vanity things that lets players look more unique. Maybe it'll even get people boss hunting more. imo all the boss hats are ugly so I don't see why you'd just do two specific endgame hats instead of all of them, and while you're at it with the hats just do all the boss uniques. Boss uniques are exclusive but it's not that hard to find equal or better equips (non-endgame) given the fact that we have plenty of MS boxes to choose from.

Elliott

Elliott

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  • IGN::3c
  • Class:Death

I vote for Option 1 (don't hate me pls ily all)

If it's fuseable, then that means that people have a choice to decide whether they want to fuse their uniques or not.

Not everyone wants to fuse uniques, I understand.

BUT. The choice is open for those who do and for those who don't.

And besides, whoever is that asshat that wants to fuse a regular item to a legendary unique is (obviously) an asshat and should be shunned upon contact.

Maybe we can implement web fusing for legendary uniques? Like with wings? To prevent people from doing stupid stuff?

• Astronaut likes this

cute_octopus_by_nataschax.gif Elliott | 1945 | Finn | Wednesdaycute_octopus_by_nataschax.gif

[ x ] [ Shop ]

Panpyro

Panpyro

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • IGN:Vermin
  • Class:Scientist
  • Level:17X

I don't mind the looks of the legendary equipment in general, but if I have the ability to choose something cuter aesthetically, I wouldn't hesitate to use an Artisan Flame or two. 

Personally I would like this change, so I vote for option 1.

BompiUrsidae

BompiUrsidae

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationNorway
  • IGN:Bompi/Coonpi
  • Class:Gladiator/Gambler
  • Level:400/280

I Vote for option 1. If you were to just pick the two hats, that would maybe upset some people who might not like other items as much (looking at you tenter shield). 

Personally it's mostly the hats that bug me, but I wouldn't mind fusing entire sets. Having the option to fuse them for people who wants to, while those who don't want to can just keep the items as they are. There shouldn't even be an argument here. I've been talking with a couple of people about this matter and we all agree on letting people have the choice is the option that is the most fair.

BUT, I would like to add that if fusing the legendaries would take away the aura, then I'd vote for option 2.

Aura > Fuse

• Lusche likes this

Lusche

Lusche

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts
  • IGN:Lusche/Almarix
  • Class:Gambler/Diva
  • Level:335/136
It would literally just depend of if you get to keep the Aura or not.
If so; option 1, hands down. Having the ability to "choose" is something that all players I'm sure wouldn't mind having the right to do.

If you lose the aura then option 2.

​As a gentleman should, he does. (^_-)☆ 

output_ipCcnw_zpsd5268428.gif

Larium

Larium

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • IGN:Larium
  • Class:Soul Master

Should we:

Option 1.

danielitan123

danielitan123

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • LocationIsrael
  • IGN:Kukilldanielit/danielitan
  • Class:buffalo
  • Level:400
Option 1 for me.

Larium

Larium

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • IGN:Larium
  • Class:Soul Master

My requests for next patch:

White Puppy ears/tails (Maybe some re-colors as well, if possible)

Flame Fox ears/tails

Black Rabbit Ribbon Wings

:3

• Lusche, Seulgi and sandwich like this

Kabukioni

Kabukioni

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania
  • IGN:Mimzy
  • Class:Champion
  • Level:320

I vote number 1....make them fuse-able.  This way people who want to fuse them can, and those who do not wish to fuse don't have to.  

r2w5ko.jpg

Tatine

Tatine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:Tatine / SaintEnd
  • Class:Kitty / Bunbun

Should we:

Option 1 and let the individual player themself decide if they want to fuse it or not

• Seulgi likes this

velv

velv

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationNY
  • IGN:Narcissism
  • Class:D.Va
  • Level:337

I agree with O1; it seems to be the easiest choice where people who want to fuse the uniques have the option to do so. The rest who respect the uniques for what they are and not for their aesthetics can leave their uniques untouched should this feature come to fruition.

• Seulgi likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: con sale, ensaki, esplendor, lantern, char box, earring, dark shadow, trick & treat, halloween