Photo

Patch Note 2017-10-06

- - - - - con sale ensaki esplendor lantern char box earring dark shadow trick & treat halloween

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
156 replies to this topic

foxinahoodie

foxinahoodie

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • IGN:Cujo
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:271
Can we bring back the cross tattoos next patch?
Thank you guys for all the hard work on this new one! Everything looks stellar thus far!

hovado

hovado

Game Advisor

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1040 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • IGN:RedSonja, BattleCattle
  • Class:fox, buff
  • Level:400

2.1 Tartarus Improvement

Spoiler

OK

This means im done with NCDO, B3 and B4 quests. (several quests from Tartarus Entrance remain)

Thank You. :)

Edited by hovado, 07 October 2017 - 04:23 PM.

Tartarus_Info_Banner.pngCard_Battle_Logo.png

Ryuuku

Ryuuku

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • LocationSouth East Asia
  • IGN:RyuukuX
  • Class:Pirate
  • Level:2xx

I'd like to request the Red Royal Cloak Wings for the next patch :) 

kevinandleslie

kevinandleslie

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • IGN:SheepieLeslie
  • Class:Sheep
  • Level:337

Can we have an Akua prize event and exp event for next month?

• rei9ne likes this

Vitamilk

Vitamilk

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Tangerine reminds me of how old I am on the game

suggestion: boss themed wings

What is a boss themed wings? It sounds intriguing but I am not a designer. ~ aran

Princess Mint

Princess Mint

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationTapasco Spa
  • IGN:Inugome
  • Class:Diva
  • Level:270

aaa! This patch is amazing! Thank you to everyone for working so hard on this game, it means a lot!

Suggestion: I'm not sure if this will be possible, but I've redirected some of my friends to play Trickster and I've come to notice that a lot of skills aren't used. For the simple fact that, it's just no where near as strong as others (example: siren song, evolution, metamorphosis, razor gale). Would it be possible to change ratios of skills or the formula of how they scale? (example: razor gale scales with AC but what mage builds AC?) It would bring more variety to the game.

Lusche

Lusche

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts
  • IGN:Lusche/Almarix
  • Class:Gambler/Diva
  • Level:335/136

aaa! This patch is amazing! Thank you to everyone for working so hard on this game, it means a lot!

Suggestion: I'm not sure if this will be possible, but I've redirected some of my friends to play Trickster and I've come to notice that a lot of skills aren't used. For the simple fact that, it's just no where near as strong as others (example: siren song, evolution, metamorphosis, razor gale). Would it be possible to change ratios of skills or the formula of how they scale? (example: razor gale scales with AC but what mage builds AC?) It would bring more variety to the game.

The two Raccoon AoEs (Full House and Four of a Kind) use HV+LK and AP+DA.

Raccoons usually have either a terrible power stat or a terrible sense stat.
No Raccoons actually utilize DA for anything except that one skill.

This was the official Tricksters attempt to balance out the classes, but it back fired immensely allowing for some classes to be far better than others because of the bizarre formulas.
  • HiiroKen likes this

​As a gentleman should, he does. (^_-)☆ 

output_ipCcnw_zpsd5268428.gif

shanb

shanb

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • IGN:Buggy
  • Class:Gambler

I'd like to suggest olympic (mask boxes) if possible. 

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3665 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief

Suggestion: I'm not sure if this will be possible, but I've redirected some of my friends to play Trickster and I've come to notice that a lot of skills aren't used. For the simple fact that, it's just no where near as strong as others (example: siren song, evolution, metamorphosis, razor gale). Would it be possible to change ratios of skills or the formula of how they scale? (example: razor gale scales with AC but what mage builds AC?) It would bring more variety to the game.

As I have stated in other posts before, our game files are based on the official Thai TO files. Here's the thing about official Trickster Online games from the different countries that people might not know. Each country customised their TO game. Therefore, the official TO in North America did not have the exact same properties as the TO run in Korea, Japan, or Thailand. While they may have the same name for the same thing (such as skill, box, or item) the thing itself may differ.

For example, have you noticed that most pets in North America TO (eTO) had only 1 slot? Also, getting pets from eTO boxes tend to be quite difficult. Now, if you noticed pets from JP, they tend to be 2-3 slots. And it tends to be easier to get pets from JP boxes. KR pets tend to be more skin or model (statless) as also TH pets. And while pets from eTO may be an autoloot, pets from TH tend not to be (even for the same pet, e.g., Sucubbus in TH is not an autoloot pet, but is an autoloot pet in eTO). 

Items from eTO may also end up a bit different when run through our Thai TO-based files. For example, an eTO item that originally had fixed 3 slots may now have randomised 1-4 slots in our server. This is because that same item in the original Thai TO was a random slot item.

Monsters and skills may also differ in terms of resistance and activity. For example, Regent Orcs in our server (based on official Thai TO or tTO) could be killed quite easily using elemental weapons. In eTO, Regent Orcs absorb your element and give it life, making it very difficult to kill using elemental weapon. In term of skills, some skills in eTO that worked in Chaos Tower, for example, don't work here in our tTO-based server. Skills may also have different strengths. Formulas that were used in eTO may not be valid for tTO, or in KR and JP servers.

In tTO, items may have randomised slots, while in eTO, they may have the same items fixed to 3 slots. 

I understand that most of us are familiar with how TO works from the eTO perspective, and humans being a creature of habit, we would like to replicate the exact same thing in this server as per what we had in eTO. Unfortunately, due to the customisations done by the official TO servers themselves, and being that we are tTO-based and not eTO-based (while we also incorporate items from JP and KR, which complicates things further for us), thus we are not able to replicate exactly what we had experienced in eTO. 

I am afraid that we are not able to do a lot of tweaking for skills in our server. While we have tweaked a lot of items (re-colouring and such), skill is something we are not quite able to tweak just yet. Thus, I appreciate all the skills suggestions we have received thus far, but we are not able to do anything much about them for now. 

• Lusche, Princess Mint, Buffaloangel and 8 others like this

IFuinha

IFuinha

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationWhere the streets have no name.
  • IGN:IFuinha/Oberin
  • Class:Hunter Lord/Wizard
  • Level:281/150

This is an unfortunate situation that is tough to avoid, because no two characters' builds are the same. 

If you equip these on a 3rd Buffalo, for example, that issue does not occur; the bag looks totally normal. 

However, we can possibly take a look into this for you at some point! It would be very nice if it could fit every character. 

Ohh, i see.
If there's anything i can do to help, just let me know!! :3

• Mizzo likes this

aAx257l.gif

Blue Coxinhas!

<3

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3665 posts

The workings of the game: http://board.playtri...gs-of-the-game/

• Ryuuku, HiiroKen, apostatte and 1 other like this

hovado

hovado

Game Advisor

• Special Members
  • 1040 posts
  • LocationEurope

whats the difference between "logged in" and "logged off" forum user?

i just found out that when im logged off (when im using different browser), i cant view Boxes/Items section in Guides.  <- is this intentional?

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3665 posts

whats the difference between "logged in" and "logged off" forum user?

i just found out that when im logged off (when im using different browser), i cant view Boxes/Items section in Guides.  <- is this intentional?

Logged in means you are logged in using your forum account. Logged off means you are not using your forum account, therefore the forum treat you as a visitor to the forum only, so you cannot view certain things in the forum.

hovado

hovado

Game Advisor

• Special Members
  • 1040 posts
  • LocationEurope

Logged in means you are logged in using your forum account. Logged off means you are not using your forum account, therefore the forum treat you as a visitor to the forum only, so you cannot view certain things in the forum.

my bad, by difference between "logged in" and "logged off" forum user i meant what they are (are not) allowed to view.

what are these "certain things"?

thank you

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3665 posts

Non-forum members or visitors to the forum can view very few threads. I don't remember which but a lot of the threads, they cannot view. This is not a public forum.

• hovado and Mizzo like this

LadyMarta

LadyMarta

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Thank you guys for such a cool patch, The special GM boxes are pretty fun to try and hoard and I can't wait to open a bunch of them at once.  

I do have a request for a future patch, but it doesn't have to be for November, just sometime in the near future.  I was wondering if we could add or switch out a few things from the bonus egg shop.  I wasn't super active until mid August, so if you changed it pretty recently, than just ignore this xD

• Mizzo likes this

BompiUrsidae

BompiUrsidae

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationNorway
  • IGN:Bompi/Coonpi
  • Class:Gladiator/Gambler
  • Level:400/280

Great patch!

But one issue I have is Count Blood. I remember reading something about you guys trying to make it so that you can fight him 361+. I tried previous patch and it wouldnt let me through, but forgot screenshot.

Tried again today and same thing. Vamp Lydia wont give me the Monster Quest

dhzmBSh.jpg

We are not able to change the level limit. We have tried many times to change it. If we removed this at Vamp Lydia, the whole trial become invalid and no Count Blood trial. So we have to obey this level limit. this is one of those hard codes that, if changed, make the game unplayable. ~ aran

• Euler likes this

Ryuuku

Ryuuku

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • LocationSouth East Asia
  • IGN:RyuukuX
  • Class:Pirate
  • Level:2xx

I'd also like to request the Gros Schuler 290 stuff for the next patch if possible :)

hengyi

hengyi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

I've Three Questions to ask:
1.When will be opened about Witch Dungeon(AT Laplanoel)? I cannot wait the new map to be opened.
2.O/X event date (I hope it can be Held on holiday)
3.The Tartarus Quest of Stell's hair doesn't open,can the game fix the missed Quest?

Referense:
[JP]Hair of Eil  --  エイルの髪の毛  (hair of Eiru)   [ Stella's Hair ]
エイル  -  E + I + RU
髪の毛 (kami no ke) - hair

エイル is JP name for Stella (stargazer)  星を見る少女エイル

Excavation: B1 Cage 1 - 10? same floor where you can excavate lvl 320 hat?
エイルの髪の毛:発掘(タルタロスダンジョン)

whole B1, whole B2, B3, B4 (cant be excavated from B3 and B4)

Special storyline: KYU'S CRUSH!

things to change:
1. quest 3 (La Befana) + increased drop rate for Stella's Diary (uncensored) or adding it to the list of droppable items (2% ??)
2. quest 5 (Daisy)

NPC: Kyu  アデル  Location: Tartarus Entrance
Kyu.png

------------------
Quest: Internal 1 star  --  星の内部1  ( Star's interior 1 )
星  star
内部  interior, inside, internal part
in astronomy, its called interior, so i will use it  -> Star's interior 1
Number of times: 1x
Request Condition: Lv. 260+, 『タルタロスアクセス管理』、『神の書偽造』非進行中 「エイルの髪の毛」所持  ( "Tartarus access management", "Writen Forgery of God" not in progress, possession of Stella's Hair )
Request: [JP]Diary of Eil (translated)  --  エイルの日記(原本)をもってくる  ( bring Stella's Diary (original) )
Description: Come to find out why that Ailment went to Tartarus    (find out why Stella went to Tartarus)

Spoiler

Reward:
XP: 16,596,272  TM: 2,559,668
Note: エイルの髪の毛:発掘(タルタロスダンジョン)、エイルの日記(原本):クエスト(『星の内部3』)
「エイルの髪の毛」は取引不可・倉庫不可ですが、投げ捨てと拾得は可能です。
クエスト『星の内部1』の受領とクリア時のみ所持が必要。

Stella's hair: excavation (Tartarus dungeon), Stella's diary (original): quest ("Star's interior 3?)
Stella's hair is untradeable, unbankable?, can be dropped and picked up
possession (of Stella's hair) is required to start and finish the quest
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NPC: Star Gazer Stella  星を見る少女エイル  Location: Southeast Forest

Stella.png
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quest: Star of internal 2  --  星の内部2  ( Star's interior 2? )
Request Condition: Lv. 260+, 『星の内部1』進行中  ( "Star's interior1" in progress )
Request: エイルと会話する  ( talking to Stella )
Description: And talk back to the place of Ailment
Reward:
Note: ※クエスト欄の依頼場所がメガロポリスフォーレスト2-南西となっていますが、メガロポリスフォーレスト1-南東です。
something that quest says SW forest, but she is in SE forest
-------------------------------
NPC: Witch La Befana    魔女ラベファナ  Location: Snow Hill Town - Laplanoel

Witch_La_Befana.png
-------------------------------
Quest: 星の内部3
Request Condition: Lv. 260+, 『星の内部2』終了後  ( finished "2nd quest")
Request: エイルの日記(原本):1個  (Stella's Diary (original) x1)
Description:
Reward: エイルの日記(翻訳本)  (Stella's Diary (translated))
翻訳本  translated book
Note: エイルの日記(原本):DROP(雪松ツリーLv100) (Stella's Diary (original) drops from Snow Pine Tree (Lv100))
---------------------------------
NPC: Fairy Godmother    マザーニンフ  Location: Snow Hill Town - Laplanoel

Fairy_Godmother.png
---------------------------------
Quest: 星の内部4
Request Condition: Lv. 260+, 『星の内部1』終了後  (finished 1st quest)
Request: 配達証明書(移動ポート)、配達証明書(剣):各1個  (Delivery certificate (transfer port), delivery certificate (sword): 1 each)
Description:
Reward: 星の空間移動ポート、暁星の剣  (Star of space move port, sword of Hyosung ???)
Note: 配達証明書(移動ポート):クエスト(『星の内部5』)  Delivery certificate (move port): Quest ( 'internal 5-star')
配達証明書(剣):クエスト(『星の内部6』)  Delivery certificate (sword): Quest ( 'inside 6 of the Stars')
----------------------------------
NPC: Daisy    ミンキー=デイジー  Location: Laplanoel - Santa's Post Office

Daisy.png
Quest: 星の内部5
Request Condition: Lv. 260+, 『星の内部4』進行中  (4th quest in progress)
Request: 冷たいハート:1個  (Ice Heart 1x)
Description:
Reward: 配達証明書(移動ポート)  (Delivery certificate (move port))
Note: 冷たいハート:DROP(クイーンオディニアLv520)、クエスト(『真実の妙薬』)  (Ice Heart: dropped by Queen Odinea Lv520, quest "Fairy Godmother - Truth Draught") (Cold heart:DROP (keanodinia Lv520), quest ("truth potion') ??? )
--------------------------------
NPC:  Xote  ドンキー=ホッテ Location: Snow Hill Town - Laplanoel

Xote.png
--------------------------------
Quest: 星の内部6
Quest category: monster quest
Request Condition: Lv. 260+, 『星の内部4』進行中  (4th quest in progress)
Request: クーレム(Lv272)を15分で10匹    (Kill 10 Coolems (Lv272) in 15 minutes)
Description:
Reward: 配達証明書(剣)   (Certificate delivery (sword))
XP: 8,600,240  TM: 1,326,428
Note:
NPC: Witch La Befana    魔女ラベファナ  Location: Space of Star ??
Quest: 星の内部7
Quest category: monster quest
Request Condition: Lv. 260+
Request: 不幸の海の霊(Lv450)を10分で20匹   (Kill 20 Spirit of misfortune of the sea (Lv450) in 10 minutes)  不幸の海の霊
Description:
Reward:
XP: 8,600,240  TM: 1,326,428
Note: 星の空間は「星の空間移動ポート」を使用して移動(非消費)
不幸の海の霊は要心眼

Space of the star is moved using the 'spatial movement port of star' (non-consumption)
Unfortunately the spirit of the sea is a fragmentary mind's eye
--------------------------------------
NPC: Stella  エイル  Location: Space of star ???  星の空間
--------------------------------------
Quest: 星の内部8
Request Condition: Lv. 260+, 『星の内部7』終了後  (finished 7th quest)
Request: 星の空間移動ポート:1個  (Star of space move port 1x)
Description:
Reward: 星のカードパック No.5:2個、星のカードパック No.8:1個  (2x Star Card Pack No.5, 1x Star Card Pack No.8)
Note:

Keyos

Keyos

Game & Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 246 posts
  • IGN:Keyos
  • Class:Duelist

1.When will be opened about Witch Dungeon(AT Laplanoel)? I cannot wait the new map to be opened.

It's literally the ship when you first start in season 1

Spoiler

• HiiroKen likes this
Spoiler

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: con sale, ensaki, esplendor, lantern, char box, earring, dark shadow, trick & treat, halloween