SheepieChan

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • IGN:SheepieMeow
  • Class:Sheep

Hello fellow tricksters,

For some reason, my guardian will not repeat the skills that are in slots 3-6, where they should be repeating the skills. I have skills like skunk pouch, lucky fist, etc on there...I'd really appreciate some feedback on this!

Also, I'm using armor breaker + skunk pouch+ lucky fist on koiosu, but the max dmg my guardian does is 40k, whereas I see other players' guardians doing at least 200k+ damage. Any guide or hints?

2016 Video Event Winner

2017 Wings Event Winner

msn61j.gif

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 249 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:400

Hello Dear,

Even though the slots say repeat the guardian can be considered like any run of the mill monster. If you don't continuously attack or right click the foe a guardian will loose interest and just stand still. So make sure after it goes through one skill set to re-right click the foe. You can even sit back and have your guardian do all the work!

Have a wonderful day!

-Mizzo

• HirotoSenpai likes this
Posted Image Go Go Harkon Rangers!

Vitamilk

Vitamilk

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Reagarding the lucky fist damage, use the 2nd job lion's shield breaker, Imo  armor breaker reduces only a small part of the monster dp due to its realiance on guardians AP XD

SheepieChan

SheepieChan

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • IGN:SheepieMeow
  • Class:Sheep

Hmm...my guardian still won't repeat its skills after going through all the skills. I did find that once I right click a different monster and then back to whatever I was focusing on, it will repeat its skills. Guess that's better than nothing ._.

2016 Video Event Winner

2017 Wings Event Winner

msn61j.gif

Kheops

Kheops

Black Swamp Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
  • IGN:Kheops

That's odd, I don't know if you still have the glitch but what are the 6 skills you use on that guardian and in what order exactly ?