Sunflowers

Sunflowers

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • IGN:MungDaal/VirginMary

Heyo, ex-eTO player here. Just started playing 3 weeks ago. I played the original probably a year or so after it got shut down or whatever happened to it. I have no clue of the history behind that. I was there though and It was the best thing since sliced bread for 13yr old me. The community was really strong and not as exclusive as it seems now. 

The journey so far as been alright. I've explored more places and surpassed the level of my past main char. My only problem is that I miss the socialization. I almost feel like i'm going a little insane with how silent it's been for me in game. :') I have no clue if it's the community or just an age thing- to be so introverted and shabby at making new friends. Although, I hope through doing this, I can meet some peeps. 

tumblr_ooiuoxUv6j1vgkvbco6_250.png

• Lusche likes this

Lusche

Lusche

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • IGN:Lusche/Almarix
  • Class:Gambler/Diva
  • Level:355/136

Heyo, ex-eTO player here. Just started playing 3 weeks ago. I played the original probably a year or so after it got shut down or whatever happened to it. I have no clue of the history behind that. I was there though and It was the best thing since sliced bread for 13yr old me. The community was really strong and not as exclusive as it seems now. 

The journey so far as been alright. I've explored more places and surpassed the level of my past main char. My only problem is that I miss the socialization. I almost feel like i'm going a little insane with how silent it's been for me in game. :') I have no clue if it's the community or just an age thing- to be so introverted and shabby at making new friends. Although, I hope through doing this, I can meet some peeps. 

tumblr_ooiuoxUv6j1vgkvbco6_250.png

If nothing else; I'd be your friend just because of the sick Parappa sticker you threw in there.

But yeah, sorry.

Game's ten years old now, all that seems to be left are nostalgic newbies and die hard fans.

I'm here for you if you do indeed want a new friend.
Name's Lus; IGN: Lusche

Also, welcome back!
Try to have a good time, and it's good to have someone new.

Enjoy yourself!

Edit; is your username IGN a Chowder reference? If so; +rep

​As a gentleman should, he does. (^_-)☆ 

output_ipCcnw_zpsd5268428.gif

Sunflowers

Sunflowers

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationNew York

If nothing else; I'd be your friend just because of the sick Parappa sticker you threw in there.

But yeah, sorry.

Game's ten years old now, all that seems to be left are nostalgic newbies and die hard fans.

I'm here for you if you do indeed want a new friend.
Name's Lus; IGN: Lusche

Also, welcome back!
Try to have a good time, and it's good to have someone new.

Enjoy yourself!

Edit; is your username IGN a Chowder reference? If so; +rep

Lol, I love Parappa but I've always been shit at the games. I've always went back for more despite that.

If you're curious, I found that one on here [<< Hopefully that link works].

:B I'm not sure what I expected honestly. I knew things wouldn't exactly be the same, in terms of interaction and the demographic.

I think I just had a little too much hope for what the past had to offer (but what do I know? I was just a kid at the time. Barely took the game seriously.)

Yeah, That'd be awesome! You could add me too if you'd like! And yes, It is a chowder reference. Chowder was taken, I assumed Truffles was too- so I decided on Mung :)

Zylo

Zylo

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • IGN:Zylo
  • Class:Scientist
  • Level:22x

My highest level back then was a 216 Sheepie and a lot of other 110~170 characters and my Lion here has almost surpassed my Sheepie! 

I'd be your friend and you could talk to me about anything, I'm the kind of guy that's with a group of friends in here and when I see a clearly newbie character I drop everything and start yelling at them/throwing hearts/sparkling pretty lights! 

The community isn't entirely big and I would love to see more and more newbies coming in but I've still managed to make about 12 friends in here that really make the game much more fun!

Keep at it!

Sunflowers

Sunflowers

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationNew York

My highest level back then was a 216 Sheepie and a lot of other 110~170 characters and my Lion here has almost surpassed my Sheepie! 

I'd be your friend and you could talk to me about anything, I'm the kind of guy that's with a group of friends in here and when I see a clearly newbie character I drop everything and start yelling at them/throwing hearts/sparkling pretty lights! 

The community isn't entirely big and I would love to see more and more newbies coming in but I've still managed to make about 12 friends in here that really make the game much more fun!

Keep at it!

Past char was a cat and I made it to 50, got lazy, and just messed around in Blooming Cora for the remainder I played.

c: Ah, I feel honored. I see you around once in awhile, mostly in Megalo. Thanks for being so kind, i'll definitely say hi when I see you in-game.