Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey
  • IGN:Mew/Ketra/Digs
  • Class:Prima/SM/CH
  • Level:GudnNuf

I got inspired today procrastinating and decided to make a screenshot I took with a few friends into a wallpaper. However, I first made it so my friends and I are not in said picture. It's of Cherry Blossom, which is arguably my most favourite place to relax that isn't Cora.

I am wondering if I should do more like this or not. I loved the bit of challenge that took from having to come at the exact same moment in time to get it just right, much like real photography. If anybody is interested or has requests I can do them in my spare time.

In the mean time, enjoy my first Trickster wallpaper. Just the map, nothing else <3. It's 1920x1080 for anyone wondering.

Spoiler

Edit: It has come to my attention that the portal is annoying. Please accept my sincerest appologies and this one edited to lack said portal.

Spoiler

• IFuinha and Seulgi like this

vz7xQ9w.png

SheepieChan

SheepieChan

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • IGN:SheepieMeow
  • Class:Sheep

Maybe it's just me, but I prefer the one with the portal xD Portals have been engrained in my head ever since I started Trickster hehehe. It's also very nostalgic. Nice work!

Could you possibly do one of Blooming Cora or Paradise? Those are such nostalgic places for everyone, it'd be nice to see a great background ^^

• vennybot likes this

2016 Video Event Winner

2017 Wings Event Winner

msn61j.gif

vennybot

vennybot

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey
  • IGN:Mew/Ketra/Digs
  • Class:Prima/SM/CH
  • Level:GudnNuf

Sounds like a reasonable request! I'm thinking Cora at Dawn, from a bit above the dock (so I don't have to fabricate water)- over and Paradise during the day with the O/X booth at the corner or a bit above it.

Edit: Honestly I can't guarantee anything, but all my wallpapers will be made to fit 1920x1080 specifications. I don't even really use the in-game clock for these things (numerically--I do try to keep a consistent timeframe visually) because then I rush. I have a few other projects and life so I can't say "oh it'll take a day", but the wallpaper above took 3 for time reference. Since both Cora and Paradise are hot spots for people, I have to catch the spots at that time without people there (which is kind of hard enough as it is).

BUT I will always have Ketracel at one of these locations. She is my Blue Soulmaster sheepie who serves as my photographer (since my main has a guardian) so be sure to say hello if you see me lounging around! 

334aj3b.jpg

vz7xQ9w.png