Game Advisor

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 988 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • IGN:RedSonja, BattleCattle
  • Class:fox, buff
  • Level:400
It is: chr013_w01.pal , found under Data --> Wear_Parts.

thanks, it helped a lot :)

Tartarus_Info_Banner.png

Bunzo

Bunzo

Resident Mermaid 2nd Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  • LocationYour Backyard
  • IGN:Bunzo
  • Class:Champion
  • Level:Lol

Second this, would love to see these boxes, especially Dragon palace Box for those that have watched Higurashi.

Dragon palace box is released in myshop right now.

• Zen likes this

Lusche

Lusche

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • IGN:Lusche/Almarix
  • Class:Gambler/Diva
  • Level:300/135

Alright.

So the colour palette hunt is over.
I have discovered how to completely customize a palette, whether it be hair, or fashion

Here are some examples of what you can make. Mizzo was just spitting out colours at me, and I was making them.

I chose Violet to be the shading, Teal to be the highlight, and Orange to be the headband.
de4f46b0ca.png

Light Green Hair and Sky Blue Headband:
4b2115d2ce.png

Pink-Purple Hair and Orange Headband:
cf59af930b.png

Violet Hair (I did it really fast, so some of the shading got blended in) + Grayish Headband:
49b9a9bd6a.png

Silver Bunny:
4237e99522.png

Candy Pink + Neon Green Headband:
0e0e903770.png

Tomorrow, I will post an explanation, from start to finish, on how you can customize your Hair. After posting it, I will post an explanation on how to customize Fashion.

Honestly, hair is SO, SOOOOOOOOO easy to customize the way I'm doing it. Mizzo is giving me a colour, and within 1 minute, I'm making it.

Fashion is slightly more complex, HOWEVER, it is still going to be VERY EASY! There's just a lot more pixels for colouring. I just didn't show any examples because I'm really tired and I discovered how to edit it with the Bunny Hair, so I just didn't change files.

I am just very tired right now, so I apologize sincerely.

This somehow needs to be implemented into the game.

Allowing players to permanently change their hair or clothes as they feel fit, and have it last permanently in rTO would be revolutionary for the game and its playerbase.

I of course imply in a way that the playerbase can simply and easily do that isn't basic coding.

Perhaps have it be the newest feature on the website!
  • Zen, Mizzo and Seulgi like this

​As a gentleman should, he does. (^_-)☆ 

output_ipCcnw_zpsd5268428.gif

Zen

Zen

FB Admin & General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 647 posts
  • LocationCaballa Island
  • IGN:Mod_Zen
  • Class:Gladiator
  • Level:321

This somehow needs to be implemented into the game.

Allowing players to permanently change their hair or clothes as they feel fit, and have it last permanently in rTO would be revolutionary for the game and its playerbase.

I of course imply in a way that the playerbase can simply and easily do that isn't basic coding.

Perhaps have it be the newest feature on the website!

Holy, if we implemented this on the website, imagine how crazy some hair would be, haha. 

No two players would ever be the same again! 

I'm not sure if it would be possible to implement on the website, though. However, you never know. Wan and the Coder are amazing. 

At least, if they can find out how to take these new .pals and implement them into a new Hair Dye box, we can have hundreds of new hair colours! 

Lusche

Lusche

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • IGN:Lusche/Almarix
  • Class:Gambler/Diva
  • Level:300/135

Holy, if we implemented this on the website, imagine how crazy some hair would be, haha.
No two players would ever be the same again!

I'm not sure if it would be possible to implement on the website, though. However, you never know. Wan and the Coder are amazing.
At least, if they can find out how to take these new .pals and implement them into a new Hair Dye box, we can have hundreds of new hair colours!

I already know this is possible but only in a very complex way, they can't really manipulate the data to add more slots for coloring, (example: they can't make it so when a class 3 uses hair dye it gives you 50 options for colors instead of a meager 5), what they can do is is; either change the present palettes, which is pretty boring and useless, or more importantly they could set it in a way where if you changed your colors (example: using a basic program on the website) it adds the new color into your account by overwriting the present color palette your character was wearing when you did the change (and in theory could be done over and over overwriting the same palette each time).

Basically they can't just add/make a new file, but they could make a program that uses/probes TO's files and modifies existing ones.

It's not easy, but I already know it's possible.

It's more or less a grander scale of the feat you already achieved.

The program would have to work in a similar way to what you've done.
Just like how the rest of the website works, really.

It takes your character offline during the modification (they've already done it for equipment numbers and values) and after the offline modification it loads the changes to the general server allowing the primary server to understand the change and recognize what was different about the account after modification.
  • Zen, Mizzo and Panpyro like this

​As a gentleman should, he does. (^_-)☆ 

output_ipCcnw_zpsd5268428.gif

Grenth

Grenth

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationUSA,PA
  • IGN:Brooklyn
  • Class:Thief
  • Level:310

ZEN Wonderful job!!!! <3

Zen

Zen

• Moderators
  • 647 posts
  • LocationCaballa Island
Spoiler

Yeah, for sure. I can imagine something being done. 

It's just a matter of them figuring out how Trickster codes hair-colours (because, well, it loads everyone's' hair-colours separately), then implementing a program on the web that can alter that coding without damaging the server or other coding or anything along those lines. It just really depends on exactly how hard-coded it is, as Trickster just reads directly from the palette and changes your hair-colour accordingly. 

If this can't be done anyway, as I said, maybe a 3rd Hair Dye pack, and a 4th, and a 5th.. Who knows the possibilities. 

Maybe we could also do it like Wings and just do them as per request, if it's difficult to code in some new hair dyes. Let's say we show 10 colours for each job, and we want to pick 5 to implement. Then we can judge by feedback which ones we could implement. Or we could even release x amount of new ones every month, and do like "Monthly Top 3" for each job. Or something. There are lots of ideas, however, we just have to wait to hear whether or not they could be implemented at all at this point of time (if not now, I'm sure in the future!) 

ZEN Wonderful job!!!! <3

Haha, thank you! Fuzzysqurl helped me with it.

They originally sent me to a program that converts .gpl to .pal, but it corrupted it (as you could see in their photos), but the program showed multiple different .pal files, so I searched for a list of every type of .pal and tested them, then they all came out in different styles. The program was the thing that made me realize this, so it really did help an extreme amount. I don't think I would have realized that different .pal filetypes were going to produce different corruptions/colours, so thank you, Fuzzy!

However, after that, it was just a matter of finding the correct .pal extension the Trickster uses, and tada, it was RGB Triplet Files! Then I found a few programs that could convert to it, then I found Cyotek, and Cyotek allowed me to just OPEN the file itself, instead of having to convert it and do other things with it.

If anyone is curious on how to change the hair, it is very easy to do. Somebody with no Art Background or no Technical Background could easily make new hair colours and fashion! 

But if you are curious, here is a link to a guide I have created: http://board.playtri...ir-and-fashion/ ,

and if you do end up making some, or even THINKING of some colours that could look good with some jobs, post them here: http://board.playtri...fashion-thread/

• Lusche, Mizzo and Panpyro like this

irislavyel

irislavyel

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationVENEZUELA !!!!!!! XD
  • IGN:Nikeoss/Arthemissa/iSweet
  • Class:Soul/witch/Prima
  • Level:244, 164

Suggestion for Next Patch

Nurse Nyxx Box http://www.trickster...e_Nyxx_190.html

Dark Shadow Box  http://www.trickster...eadset_240.html

Dragon Palace box http://www.trickster...ce_box_250.html

Tricksterlover.info

Thank You :wub: 

Bunzo

Bunzo

Resident Mermaid 2nd Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  • LocationYour Backyard
  • IGN:Bunzo
  • Class:Champion
  • Level:Lol

Suggestion for Next Patch

Nurse Nyxx Box http://www.trickster...e_Nyxx_190.html

Dark Shadow Box  http://www.trickster...eadset_240.html

Dragon Palace box http://www.trickster...ce_box_250.html

Tricksterlover.info

Thank You :wub: 

The dragon palace box is out right now. In myshop.

• Zen and hiimxkasu like this

Kaiba

Kaiba

PVP King 1st Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts

i want to suggest a event including protein candy exchange/boxes, either hunting or drilling ^^

• AlwaysXtut, Shelfo, hyokuanime and 2 others like this

Zylo

Zylo

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • IGN:Zylo
  • Class:Scientist
  • Level:22x

Could we have the esc. button close shop menus and chats? 

• Lusche likes this

vennybot

vennybot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey
  • IGN:Mew
  • Class:Prima
  • Level:GudnNuf

Yeah, but we could re-release the White Ninja Mask. That's what I meant when I asked about it! 

Does your idea look like that, or a closer-to-black gray? 

A lot of people don't want the V-Chan Set re-released, they want it to stay S1.

When we posted about it in the past when some people would request it, a lot of people would oppose it, whether they had it or not.

But hey, I said probably. You never know! All suggestions are valid. 

Regarding the V-Chan set

I do recall when on eTO, it was merely only skin. I don't know if you guys released it with stats, but it was adorable and I would definitely pay the myshop for only a skin of it.

• Accelerator likes this

vz7xQ9w.png

hiimxkasu

hiimxkasu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationSpain
  • IGN:AizWallen
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:325

I have a suggestion for the next patch an event that includes expand slot items in boxes, but those boxes should be hard to get hunting/drilling either way, it would be great event

Seulgi

Seulgi

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  • IGN:#1 Soulmaster
  • Class:#1 Soulmaster
  • Level:#1

Can we please get Year of the Hare card packs for the next event?

http://www.trickster..._Card_Pack.html

It'd be nice to get rank 8 star cards again.

424e6f7306489c1e8e8a5981ecf49fc6.png

d769607dd1a5c56117efb3bab9c420ff.png

5a28ce8b03a2b060681f93a21d765206.png

Vitamilk

Vitamilk

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Could u make a biojunk pet? I find them pretty cool :D

Zen

Zen

• Moderators
  • 647 posts
  • LocationCaballa Island

Regarding the V-Chan set

I do recall when on eTO, it was merely only skin. I don't know if you guys released it with stats, but it was adorable and I would definitely pay the myshop for only a skin of it.

Nah, it is just a skin. We never released it with stats. 

But what I was talking about, people arguing/saying not to release it/that S1 items should stay S1.. well, if you just search "V-Chan", you'll find what I mean, haha. There were a lot of people saying they want S1 items to stay S1 and stay very rare. Even people who didn't have the V-Chan Hairpin were saying things along these lines. I'd love to have my hairpin back (I lost it when we swapped to S2, most of my items were lost), but I'm not the deciding factor on this at all, and I'm unsure if I'd want it re-released or not at all. 

Adrazelle

Adrazelle

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationPh | Illinois
  • IGN:Adrazelle

Suggest: Card Packs & Dice event pls T^T

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: char box, boss pet, guardia, poros, stella, oyashiro, dragon palace