Kaiba

Kaiba

PVP King 1st Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Attached File  regdssdf.PNG   52.27KB   2 downloads

This Buffalo stole 100 RTO BOX 1 and 3 from me, name is zCoringaBR

I just want to let everyone know, NOT to trust him, because he is a thief.

Ghaspar

Ghaspar

Game Enthusiast 3rd Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 863 posts
  • LocationTomorrowland
  • IGN:Ghaspar
  • Class:Thief Master
  • Level:Enough

Stole? How?

Zen

Zen

FB Admin & General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 720 posts
  • LocationCaballa Island
  • IGN:[Mod]Zen
  • Class:Gladiator
  • Level:325

Indeed.

Please include more information in your report. As much as possible.

As well as proof. You should never post something like this without proof. 

• Seulgi likes this

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

Game & Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 474 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:HirotoSenpai
  • Class:Buffalo
  • Level:400
A player can't just steal an item, it doesnt work like this.
Please provide all informations that you have before you accuse someone, it's a thing really bad to do if its not true. ^^

Tsunayoushi

Tsunayoushi

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 408 posts
  • LocationStockholm, Sweden.
  • IGN:Tsunayoushi
  • Class:Lion

It is just as the above posts mentioned. If you decide to post such a thread, you would want to make sure to cover the details properly. As for now, the accusation may be perceived as false.

Thank You.

-Regards.
Tsunayoushi, Leader of Lunatics.

Former Challenger Team (EUW) on League of Legends, grounded & created by Swedish Players.

We stand for might, respect, patience, honor and strength.

Lunatics' Raffle #1 | Lunatics' Raffle #2

We are Lunatics!

Join & become one of us.

danielitan123

danielitan123

Count Blood's Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts
  • LocationIsrael
  • IGN:Kukilldanielit/danielitan
  • Class:buffalo

There is a lot scamers no trust noone.

And pls share proof MAYBE idk they will BAN him .

Kaiba

Kaiba

PVP King 1st Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 99 posts

i was dropping the boxes to myself in a corner, and he cancelled drilling and rushed there to steal it,  (i couldnt pick up because i was lagging apparantly due to the mass people and items there. so i just want to let everyone know hes a thief, because i asked him to give back, and he just ignored me. :) so that means he is a thief and stole it, also i dont know why i should make a "fake post" and waste my time. 

Maniphest

Maniphest

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • IGN:Disgaea
  • Class:Bunny

that isn't a scam (sure you could call him a thief lol) and definitely not worth reporting or making a fuss about on the forums. it was your fault for dropping the boxes; anyone would pick up 200 rTO boxes. sure it's not the "moral" thing to do but honestly online where people barely know each other moral isn't at the top of the priority list. you brought this on yourself sadly so theres nothing anyone can or will do about it. should've traded yourself like anyone handling valuable items would have done

Tsunayoushi

Tsunayoushi

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 408 posts
  • LocationStockholm, Sweden.
  • IGN:Tsunayoushi
  • Class:Lion

i was dropping the boxes to myself in a corner, and he cancelled drilling and rushed there to steal it,  (i couldnt pick up because i was lagging apparantly due to the mass people and items there. so i just want to let everyone know hes a thief, because i asked him to give back, and he just ignored me. :) so that means he is a thief and stole it, also i dont know why i should make a "fake post" and waste my time. 

Thank You for clarifying.

Your accusation is invalid in that case. zCoringaBR is NOT a scammer and you cannot label them as such.

You stand responsible for your loss, as you should be aware of the risks when drop-transferring your items.

Yes, it is cruel, and they may be called a "thief", but not a scammer.

I am sorry for your loss.

I can relate, such has occurred to me as well.

Thank You.

-Regards.
Tsunayoushi, Leader of Lunatics.

Former Challenger Team (EUW) on League of Legends, grounded & created by Swedish Players.

We stand for might, respect, patience, honor and strength.

Lunatics' Raffle #1 | Lunatics' Raffle #2

We are Lunatics!

Join & become one of us.

Kaiba

Kaiba

PVP King 1st Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 99 posts

taking something which is not for you, call it what you want. again, i just want to let people know he is a thief. i know its my own fault, but if hes not willing to give it back, i will state him as a thief. so yeah

danielitan123

danielitan123

Count Blood's Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts
  • LocationIsrael
  • IGN:Kukilldanielit/danielitan
  • Class:buffalo

Yes.

Happen to me too,in this game some ppl aren't nice.

I dont want say it's not a scam,it's a kind of scam he didn't do this in mistake(the one who pick them)he know it's not his boxes.

Zen

Zen

FB Admin & General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 720 posts
  • LocationCaballa Island
  • IGN:[Mod]Zen
  • Class:Gladiator
  • Level:325

Why would you not just trade the boxes? 

You're clearly running the risk of having anyone pick up the items when you're dropping them in a huge field.  

It's like going into a crowd of 10000 people, and trying to toss your friend a bag of money. Do you think that someone in the crowd will not be able to get it?

He did not scam you. That is a false report. 

You scammed yourself by dropping them to yourself, and it frustrates me that you cry "scammer" and deface + accuse a player due to your mistake.  

Also, "not to trust him" because he picked up boxes. You're saying not to trust him because he picked up boxes. 

If every person that picked up an item during exchange or another time was banned, we'd have a serious issue, because it happens all the time. 

Just be more careful next time. Trade yourself, or drop them somewhere private. 

Kaiba

Kaiba

PVP King 1st Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 99 posts

You're clearly running the risk of having anyone pick up the items when you're dropping them in a huge field.  

It's like going into a crowd of 10000 people, and trying to toss your friend a bag of money. Do you think that someone in the crowd will not be able to get it?

You scammed yourself by dropping them to yourself, and it frustrates me that you cry "scammer" and deface + accuse a player due to your mistake.  

Also, "not to trust him" because he picked up boxes. You're saying not to trust him because he picked up boxes. 

If every person that picked up an item during exchange or another time was banned, we'd have a serious issue, because it happens all the time. 

im not saying its not my fault or anything, its just a weird thing to do, ask to give back, but just ignore. but he is indeed a THIEF. and he would steal from anyone, and prolly scam someone if he had the chance. so its a warning to be CAREFUL from this player. geez,

Kaiba

Kaiba

PVP King 1st Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 99 posts

what if i dropped it accidently by the bug where you drop drills, and suddenly you drop something else, even tho you are not in that category from the inventory. happend before. that would be the games fault. and if you made the rules: if you steal or scam you get banned, there would be less. also if crime was legal, what would this world look like?

Maniphest

Maniphest

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • IGN:Disgaea
  • Class:Bunny

and prolly scam someone if he had the chance

dont go throwing around more accusations.

what if i dropped it accidently by the bug where you drop drills, and suddenly you drop something else, even tho you are not in that category from the inventory. happend before. that would be the games fault. and if you made the rules: if you steal or scam you get banned, there would be less. also if crime was legal, what would this world look like?

yeah, "what if"; and in this case that didnt happen so move on. if every scammer got banned ("no stealing" shouldnt even be made into a rule because thats completely redundant. it will only happen when someone is being careless like you were in this scenario. dont expect to have your hand held throughout the entire game) online games would lose a large amount of players. its a sad truth but it has happened to many games - thats why a lot of games choose to omit certain types of scams and will only ban depending on severity of the scam.

its a shame that you lost 200 boxes but coming on the forums to whine about something like this is uncalled for.

Kaiba

Kaiba

PVP King 1st Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 99 posts

dont go throwing around more accusations.

yeah, "what if"; and in this case that didnt happen so move on. if every scammer got banned ("no stealing" shouldnt even be made into a rule because thats completely redundant. it will only happen when someone is being careless like you were in this scenario. dont expect to have your hand held throughout the entire game) online games would lose a large amount of players. its a sad truth but it has happened to many games - thats why a lot of games choose to omit certain types of scams and will only ban depending on severity of the scam.

its a shame that you lost 200 boxes but coming on the forums to whine about something like this is uncalled for.

geez, he took something that wasnt for him, i call him a thief, end of story. 

• Seulgi likes this