Seulgi

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  • IGN:#1 Soulmaster
  • Class:#1 Soulmaster
  • Level:#1

Can we please get a HP/HV base on the [JP]Lepakot sword? 

Edit- The reasoning behind this is, Charms don't really get any HP swords after 300 and we're left with staffs to use for HP. If you could match the HV with the AC on the [JP] Lepakot Sword and put the HP from the [JP] Lepakot Staff onto the sword i'd be very greatful.

Perhaps you should use items from the Poros boxes instead.

~ aran

The poros sword doesn't compound HP just like the [JP] Le Vert To sitar cache, which also compounds AC/HV, it's also 310 just like the poros sword.

The max AP they can be refined to is in the 6k range, where as the lepakot sword can get around 10k AP refined, If the gm would add HV/HP to the Lepakot sword it would really help out Charms in general who are struggling.

• Lusche likes this

424e6f7306489c1e8e8a5981ecf49fc6.png

d769607dd1a5c56117efb3bab9c420ff.png

5a28ce8b03a2b060681f93a21d765206.png

velvety

velvety

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello,GM:)

I'm japanese,so my english may be wrong.Sorry.

Recently there is no monster in "Caballa Relics Boss Path 2 - Dread Slumber"

And buried items are very little.

So its difficult to go to Boss Room.

please confirm and fix it X(

Paylette

Paylette

Game & Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 574 posts
  • LocationTurning Salt into Sugar
  • IGN:Temmie
  • Class:Tem
  • Level:300

This is just how the trial is. ^_^

I have fought Tombeth a lot, it

just takes time and patience.

iSkadi

iSkadi

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • IGN:Leon
  • Class:Scientist

If there is no monsters in the rooms, you will need to wait for them to re-spawn. Since that just means that someone already came in and cleared that room to get any bit of drops to move to the next room.

If you ever run into an empty room again, just stay drilling till they re-spawn. You are bound to get some of those chaos stones to show up!

• Zen likes this

Benefits

Benefits

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • IGN:HiddenURL
  • Class:Thief Master
  • Level:17*

Is it possible for the Buster Sword Wings to come back in the next patch?

Thanks~

Zen

Zen

FB Admin & General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 650 posts
  • LocationCaballa Island
  • IGN:Mod_Zen
  • Class:Gladiator
  • Level:321

Is it possible for the Buster Sword Wings to come back in the next patch?

Thanks~

I would also love this, I need to buy like 7x to fuse everything I want to. 

However, it is a wait and see.

If not next patch, then be sure to post on the Patch Notes for September as soon as possible! 

Seulgi

Seulgi

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  • IGN:#1 Soulmaster
  • Class:#1 Soulmaster
  • Level:#1

Can you guys make it so we can buff in pvp waiting room yet lol?

PVP waiting room is a non-fighting map. Skills cannot be activated in non-fighting map. ~ aran

You used to be able to buff in PVP waiting room in Season 1 i believe, You can also use skills in event garden and a few other maps that don't have monsters in it, But if it's not possible that's okay, Sorry for being so persistent.

424e6f7306489c1e8e8a5981ecf49fc6.png

d769607dd1a5c56117efb3bab9c420ff.png

5a28ce8b03a2b060681f93a21d765206.png

Zen

Zen

• Moderators
  • 650 posts
  • LocationCaballa Island

You used to be able to buff in PVP waiting room in Season 1 i believe, You can also use skills in event garden and a few other maps that don't have monsters in it, But if it's not possible that's okay, Sorry for being so persistent.

Yeah, they changed it in S2 on the TOs.

You used to also be able to use Dodge Master in Towns, and other skills of the sort (i.e. Metamorphosis.) Now you can only use +DA skills and +LK skills (things that benefit compounding and things along those lines.)

Sorry about that! 

• Seulgi likes this

KingOfDeath

KingOfDeath

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • IGN:n/a

Yeah, they changed it in S2 on the TOs.

You used to also be able to use Dodge Master in Towns, and other skills of the sort (i.e. Metamorphosis.) Now you can only use +DA skills and +LK skills (things that benefit compounding and things along those lines.)

Sorry about that! 

Yes I miss using dash in mega was so much fun. :P

• Zen and Seulgi like this

l4Jz68cWty4okvar6.gif

SeekNStrike

SeekNStrike

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • IGN:Necalli
  • Class:Mercenary

Suggestion for changing the name of some level 300 pet (obvious at the same time) if possible please :

old -> new

[JP]Brad Earl Darkness 300 -> [JP]Darkness Count Blood 300

[JP]Koriente Pirate King Curran 300 -> [JP]Koriente Pirate King Karan 300 

[JP]Polaris 300 Kuin'odinia -> [JP]Polaris Queen Odinea 300

After some research on JP Wiki, and with the help of hovado and a japanese guy, I think it is good that way, cause Darkness comes in exact translation of a count blood pet in JP Wiki (ブラッド伯爵ダークネス Vladmir Count Darkness).

Koriente is a word that means overall "Fluent River" so since we have for example "Vicious Tenter Lion 300", I think it is good to keep it at the beginning of the name, instead of [JP]Pirate King Karan 300.

Polaris also comes at exact translation of a Queen Odinea pet in JP wiki, and is just the other name of North Star or Pole Starso it fits perfectly with Queen Odinea.

• Alumine, Ryuuku, HiiroKen and 1 other like this

Zen

Zen

• Moderators
  • 650 posts
  • LocationCaballa Island

Suggestion for changing the name of some level 300 pet (obvious at the same time) if possible please :

old -> new

[JP]Brad Earl Darkness 300 -> [JP]Darkness Count Blood 300

Spoiler

Are you sure that it is Darkness Count Blood? 

Darkness is not a proper adjective to go first. For it to be ___ Count Blood, it should be Dark Count Blood, or Count Blood of Darkness. 

[this is my opinion, not the opinion of the Mods, Admin, GM, or anything. My opinion as a player]

As well, it's like how the box for Odinea is [JP]Full fridge polar cap 300. I don't see anything wrong with leaving the names as is myself (this is my opinion), as they do not need to be exact translations. Kuin'odinia seems more.. unique, then naming her her actual name. It gives the JP items more of a unique feeling, especially since the names make sense. To me.

If you go through the MyShop, a LOT of items have weird names. Such as, almost every KR accessory, all the JP Masks, all the JP and TH Boxes, all the TH sets and equipment... there's endless amounts. Why change them now after everyone has become accustomed to the items' names? Monsters I understand. But items, we'd have to change them all one-by-one, and people would have to either A ) remember they were changed or B ) find out they were changed. If someone started playing 4 months from now and the Brad Earl was changed to Count Blood, well.. they may never find what they're looking for. 

• Panpyro, Ryuuku and HiiroKen like this

hovado

hovado

Game Advisor

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 988 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • IGN:RedSonja, BattleCattle
  • Class:fox, buff
  • Level:400

1. As well, it's like how the box for Odinea is [JP]Full fridge polar cap 300.

from my point of view, a name should clearly describe an object

for example:

what do you think [KR]Drop red tree down means?

Spoiler

and thats the problem with most google translations, not to mention they are not even translated properly

1. to me, [JP]Full fridge polar cap 300 means that its a fridge full of polar caps :D

Queen Odinea Box would describe it better

• Panpyro, Fishae and HiiroKen like this

Tartarus_Info_Banner.png

SeekNStrike

SeekNStrike

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Not sure about Darkness coming first, but it can be that the Darkness is describing the pet. But Count Blood of Darkness 300 sounds good also. As it is more close as Brad Earl Darkness 300.

So yeah [JP]Brad Earl Darkness 300 -> [JP]Count Blood of Darkness 300 is also better.

I don't see anything wrong with leaving the names as is myself (this is my opinion), as they do not need to be exact translations. Kuin'odinia seems more.. unique, then naming her her actual name. It gives the JP items more of a unique feeling, especially since the names make sense.

Well, it just all make sense to give an exact translation of an item, as it is simply the real name of it, or more appropriate than google at least. Kuinodinia instead of Queen Odinea, or Full fridge of polar cap 300, I don't see anything unique but just some weird google translations. And what makes it unique for the pet is "Polaris".

About the fact that we get use to a name..., if I were the old player coming back in-game, I would recognize my item anyways (cause their isn't a lot of Count Blood pet in-game...) or will just ask what's going on.

Alfendi

Alfendi

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • IGN:Alfendi

Not sure about Darkness coming first, but it can be that the Darkness is describing the pet. But Count Blood of Darkness 300 sounds good also. As it is more close as Brad Earl Darkness 300.

So yeah [JP]Brad Earl Darkness 300 -> [JP]Count Blood of Darkness 300 is also better.

Well, it just all make sense to give an exact translation of an item, as it is simply the real name of it, or more appropriate than google at least. Kuinodinia instead of Queen Odinea, or Full fridge of polar cap 300, I don't see anything unique but just some weird google translations. And what makes it unique for the pet is "Polaris".

About the fact that we get use to a name..., if I were the old player coming back in-game, I would recognize my item anyways (cause their isn't a lot of Count Blood pet in-game...) or will just ask what's going on.

Yeah, Count Blood of Darkness 300 sounds pretty good. Or something like "Blackened Count Blood." But there are a lot of errors in translations in Japanese/Korean/Thai items so I guess it's not really a big deal in the end. Plus, we have a lot of international players. 

SeekNStrike

SeekNStrike

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

It's not a big deal but if it can come to better translations little by little it's better. These pet are involved in a lot of trade/TBN etc, so it would be cool to have a more accurate translation for them.

Zen

Zen

• Moderators
  • 650 posts
  • LocationCaballa Island

what do you think [KR]Drop red tree down means?

I actually did not think of an apple when I read that. At all.

But then if I knew it was an apple in-game, and got used to it, then I'd go and look for "Drop red tree down" 3 months into the future when I need it, not "[KR]Apple". That's the reason that I think it should be left, just because if we change only 3 item names in the game, then left every single other one left as is, wouldn't you, after coming back 4 months later and not being caught up, think that the name is still as it used to be? 

It would make more sense to change something that affects the gameplay and finding of an item. As we have become used to Brad Earl and Curran, it may prove to be hard to search for if we change it. Not everyone will know about the change or remember the change. However, for example, the 300 Dragon Ring is named Dragoon Amulet 300. This would be one that is logical to change, because people search "Dragon Ring" when looking for Dragon Rings. But now, people know that Brad Earl is the Blood Boss for 300, and thus, they search for that. 

But still, my opinion, and I do see your reasons as to why they'd be changed. :) 

SeekNStrike

SeekNStrike

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

But if it is changed the way I suggested (the way it should be...), it's going to be in Patch Note, so all active players will notice it anyways.

Or wait... it's the first time an item is suggested in being translated accurately ? If yes idk then I was asking. But it's not cause 3 half of a name are going to be changed that everyone is going to be lost in my opinion.

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3566 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief
  • Level:400

Locked. Item list completed a week ago.

• Zen, Paylette, Ghaspar and 1 other like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: customised, blood set, 4th anniversary, rto box, vivid, legendary box