Introduction

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Yowenflury

Yowenflury

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hello community of Trickster, nice to meet you all. 

Like everyone here, the last time i played the game was on the official server but i quit because it was so hard to proceed withouth spending a nice amout of real money. I actually didn't know that a private server existed so I am so happy and grateful to see this happening. (Thank you very much staff of rTO)

I have already tried the bunny and the sheep class... but I want to try a fox this time. I don't care if the server its outdated or kind of dead, I just want to take advantage of this opportunity and try to enjoy all the content that this games has to offer before its gone BUT here are my questions : 

Even if this is a private server, Can I reach the end game without problem and enjoy all the content even if I don't spend 1000 USD per week ? 

Choosing a fox its a nice idea to start ? (I was planning to create a cat also)

What is the situation or status of the server ?  I mean, will I be able to reach the max level before the server close ? (Nobody knows what the future holds but its kind of lame to invest a lot of time and when you are a few steps to reach the max level, the server closes, right ?)

Anyway, I am sorry for all the questions ... Its a pleasure for me to be part of this amazing community and I hope to share with you the same nostalgic feeling ! 

• Bongohead likes this

Solvluna

Solvluna

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  • IGN:Tyarian
  • Class:Scientist
  • Level:228

Welcome to rTO!

All your questions can be answered with a yes.

If you don't mind investing a bit of time and effort, you won't need to spend a penny to enjoy all the content this server has to offer.

The server won't be getting any brand new content for the foreseeable future, besides some player-suggested items here and there, and shouldn't be closing anytime soon.

Starting as a fox is fine. If anything, it'll be easier to afk drill yourself through the game with her high DA and WT stats.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask!  Me or someone else from the community would be happy to answer!

Hope you enjoy your experiences here!

• Mizzo and Seulgi like this

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 339 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:400

Hello dear!

Welcome to rTO I hope you enjoy your stay!

-Mizzo

Posted Image Go Go Harkon Rangers!

Tsunayoushi

Tsunayoushi

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 411 posts
  • LocationStockholm, Sweden.
  • IGN:Tsunayoushi
  • Class:Lion

Welcome to the game and community, Yowenflury.

If you are in need of any further assistance, you may let me know via Private Message. I am almost always located in Megalopolis Bank if I happen to be active. Feel free to whisper me.

Thank You.

-Regards.
Tsunayoushi, Leader of Lunatics.

Former Challenger Team (EUW) on League of Legends, grounded & created by Swedish Players.

We stand for might, respect, patience, honor and strength.

Lunatics' Raffle #1 | Lunatics' Raffle #2

We are Lunatics!

Join & become one of us.

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3760 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief

Hello community of Trickster, nice to meet you all. 

Like everyone here, the last time i played the game was on the official server but i quit because it was so hard to proceed withouth spending a nice amout of real money. I actually didn't know that a private server existed so I am so happy and grateful to see this happening. (Thank you very much staff of rTO)

I have already tried the bunny and the sheep class... but I want to try a fox this time. I don't care if the server its outdated or kind of dead, I just want to take advantage of this opportunity and try to enjoy all the content that this games has to offer before its gone BUT here are my questions : 

Even if this is a private server, Can I reach the end game without problem and enjoy all the content even if I don't spend 1000 USD per week ? Yes. But for functions on website, you need to at least become a member and this requires mileage points. You can get mileage points by doing events and some event rewards may be recyclable for mileage points. Please check out the website to see what is available in this server. 

Choosing a fox its a nice idea to start ? (I was planning to create a cat also) Fox can help you in drilling, and drilling can help you to get galders, so yes.

What is the situation or status of the server ?  I mean, will I be able to reach the max level before the server close ? (Nobody knows what the future holds but its kind of lame to invest a lot of time and when you are a few steps to reach the max level, the server closes, right ?) The server will not close any time soon. We may get attacked by some malicious entities, and during such times, the server may suffer login issues, lags, or map transfer fails, but the server will keep on going, for as long as it still can pay for host, protection, and equipment (which is why we appreciate those who do donate to the server regularly or semi-regularly). More than anything, those who stay with this server through thick and thin are those who love the game, and for that we intend to be here for as long as possible.  

Anyway, I am sorry for all the questions ... Its a pleasure for me to be part of this amazing community and I hope to share with you the same nostalgic feeling ! Welcome to the server. Have fun. Be good. Play fair. Play nice. Don't hack. Don't bot. Don't scam. :)

~ aran

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

Game & Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 502 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:HirotoSenpai
  • Class:Buffalo

Welcome to our server. I hope you enjoy your time with us ^^

Yowenflury

Yowenflury

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. 

Hope to see you ingame and play together !

Paylette

Paylette

Game & Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 600 posts
  • LocationTurning Salt into Sugar
  • IGN:Temmie
  • Class:Tem
  • Level:300

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay ^^