Photo

Old User Questions

Best Answer Gryphon , 17 July 2017 - 01:13 PM

Welcome to the forums and rTO! Hope you enjoy your stay, if you need any help, feel free to whisper me in-game IGN: SnowyHugs ^~^

Haha! Well, as long as the pet spawns are still the same, I should be ok for the time being.

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Gryphon

Gryphon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Good evening,

I'm returning from, wow, almost seven... maybe eight years to this game and I was wondering how to go about recovering an old account if I've forgotten the information. If it has the same servers as it did before with Jewelia (SP?). I still have the email, but I just can't recall the user name.

Thanks for the help ahead of time. Maybe I won't have lost my Sakura pet! I remember it well.

Keyos

Keyos

Game & Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 237 posts
  • IGN:Keyos
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:400

Welcome! This server does not have any chars or info from eTO, you will have to start fresh here.

Spoiler

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

Game & Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 411 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:HirotoSenpai
  • Class:Buffalo
  • Level:400

Welcome to rTO... No, unfortunately you can't recover your old account since it's not the same server as you were used to play :/

But after all, I hope you can find new friends and a good time here with us ^^

• Snowy Hugs likes this

Snowy Hugs

Snowy Hugs

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, Los Angeles
  • IGN:Snowy Hugs
  • Class:Diva
  • Level:266

Welcome to the forums and rTO! Hope you enjoy your stay, if you need any help, feel free to whisper me in-game IGN: SnowyHugs ^~^

funny-cat-gif-23.gif

Gryphon

Gryphon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
✓  Best Answer

Haha! Well, as long as the pet spawns are still the same, I should be ok for the time being.

• Snowy Hugs likes this

Gryphon

Gryphon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Welcome to rTO... No, unfortunately you can't recover your old account since it's not the same server as you were used to play :/

But after all, I hope you can find new friends and a good time here with us ^^

I shall try. I really enjoyed collecting the pets, so I hope to be able to find a few of my old friends. Do Ice Penguins still drop their children, and is there any way to get the old Sakura pet? It used to be cash shop only.