• This topic is locked This topic is locked
91 replies to this topic

Drexus

Drexus

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

I was there, but I didn't get anything. My buddy got a bunch of stuff though. Sad day :(

Paige

Paige

Tenter Lion Researcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1120 posts
  • IGN:

Okay, let me begin by saying, in behalf of the game moderating staff, we are sorry and we apologize that this event didn't go as planned. We are people too, we have real life responsibilities that we need to attend to. This was, in part, GM[Sky]'s fault for setting a time that he wasn't able to stick to; and I'm sure he is aware of this fact. Let us not push it further than that. And let us also remember that this was in gist, a way of giving back to the community through an event. We mean well, and we didn't mean to upset everyone. I'm sure we can all do better than this. Not just the Game Masters, and the moderators, but also the players and the community. Let us be civilized and respectable people and learn from this experience.

• Shy, Deryl, Kandel and 7 others like this

Kandel

Kandel

Black Swamp Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • LocationRhode Island, USA
  • IGN:iKandel
  • Class:Priest
  • Level:36x

I thought it was fine. I had fun. I liked chatting with people while we were waiting. Even though there were D/C's and EE's it was still fun detecting the wave and being like, "Who disconncected this time!?" or "It's coming!!!" Would I have liked some MS stuff, maayyybee. The people watching was worth the price of admission... oh, wait... you didn't have to pay, it was all free... my bad.

• Pepper, Deryl, 『νιѕυαℓιzє』 and 3 others like this

tumblr_n9p5zf9oIT1qzy7wao4_250.gif

"You Have A Response For Everything How Bout You Go Read A Book?" -unknown 2014

brunoble

brunoble

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:Anne
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:15x

The biggest and real downside of this event was that 1 hour delay and the constant DC's and EE's. Though I do not know if there is much to do about the latter. Disregarding those things, the event was good.
But, I have to say, it would have been a little more coherent to make an even better event, considering the situation. Although Sky might have tried to do just that. If that's the case, disregard what I just said and keep trying hard the next time.

Well, thanks for the free items. I hope those who got nothing from Sky can gain something from this event, even if it's physically nothing.

pinkbunny

pinkbunny

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationPoland
  • IGN:pinkbunny
  • Level:20X

I ran out of pop-corn while reading this... log. So much fun, lawl ; )

Web-compounding TOO OP. <sigh> <not member>

joaocarlos

joaocarlos

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

I sorry but that was a terrible event, why:

1) We wait for 1 hour until it started

2) After waiting the GM instead of doing the event in Event Garden where everyone was, he made us move so we could all get DC easily

3) After all that he gave only GM certs ( that by the way we need to use until tomorrow or we gonna lose they), and probably half of the people didnt get any.

4) Then he moved the event again and made it a hide and seek so just a few were able to get the only good item he gave, a few mileage boxes.

Since its not the first time that kind of thing happens, why you guys dont make a different kind of event or do like that one time that the itens were available by website?
I love playing this game and i just dont want to get angry for a thing like that because when you announce a event more than 1 day advance people make plans to attend, a lot of others, like me live in different time zones and have to stay up until late, so we could TRY to attend the event.
Thank you for your patience.

Relworg

Relworg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

The biggest and real downside of this event was that 1 hour delay and the constant DC's and EE's. Though I do not know if there is much to do about the latter. Disregarding those things, the event was good.
But, I have to say, it would have been a little more coherent to make an even better event, considering the situation. Although Sky might have tried to do just that. If that's the case, disregard what I just said and keep trying hard the next time.

Well, thanks for the free items. I hope those who got nothing from Sky can gain something from this event, even if it's physically nothing.

The biggest and real downside of this event is that a lot of ppl (me included) didn't get anything at all  =/

• Kiyondo likes this

brunoble

brunoble

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:Anne
  • Level:15x

The biggest and real downside of this event is that a lot of ppl (me included) didn't get anything at all  =/

I feel you. It would have been frustrating if I didn't get anything after waiting for one entire hour. In normal circumstances, I think getting nothing after an event like that is pretty normal, at least for me, as I've experienced those luck based events before. However, like I said, the players should have gotten a better compensation since there was a big delay. To be more precise, I think it should have attended everyone present, but I don't know how possible is that.

Kiyondo

Kiyondo

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2308 posts
  • IGN:*sigh*

I feel you. It would have been frustrating if I didn't get anything after waiting for one entire hour. In normal circumstances, I think getting nothing after an event like that is pretty normal, at least for me, as I've experienced those luck based events before. However, like I said, the players should have gotten a better compensation since there was a big delay. To be more precise, I think it should have attended everyone present, but I don't know how possible is that.

It's possible. They've done it before in a previous event back when Terraria was still around level 70.

• brunoble likes this

Posted Image

♥ My heart belongs to Kyoudai ♥

PotatoMuffin

PotatoMuffin

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationDonut Land
  • IGN:Pengow
  • Class:Bard
  • Level:110

always during school QnQ

I know that feeling.

sometimes I like to lie on the floor and pretend im a carrot

pinkbunny

pinkbunny

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationPoland
  • IGN:pinkbunny
  • Level:20X

Guys! Either move to Asia or wherever GMS come from OR... graduate faster, lawl ; D

Web-compounding TOO OP. <sigh> <not member>

nomar2014

nomar2014

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • IGN:Areia
  • Class:Primadonna
  • Level:192
Aww i missed it :( ign: BunnyFury