Maniphest

Maniphest

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • IGN:Disgaea
  • Class:Bunny

Recently just started playing this server, and would like to know where I can grind (I know there's plenty of stuff on questing but I'm not much of a questing person) for levels. Can't seem to find a guide on training spots on the forums.

Rikimaru

Rikimaru

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • IGN:SubjectJuly30
  • Class:Champion

If you're not a ''quest person'', you should go to the main grinding spot in game: Chaos Tower. Don't forget about mine quests either.

http://www.trickster...s's_Quests.html

Do the Caballa Relics part, forget about Dev Room. And then, you will be able to enter at Chaos Tower. 

About mine quests, every mine ( like the one you drill Bronze ores at Paradise) has a Party Quest. The more people you have in party, more XP you have for each turn, but, more monsters you have to kill either. So, you have to balance whats good. Officer Tera give you the quest in each place.

Paradise - Level 120-149

Caballa Relics - 150-179

Black Swamp - 180-199

Snow Mine - 200-400

Techichi - 230-400

Tapasco - 260-400

Good luck mate~

• Mizzo, apostatte and Maniphest like this

Maniphest

Maniphest

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • IGN:Disgaea
  • Class:Bunny

Thanks for the reply. If you don't mind me asking, what's important in MyShop and how do I get MyShop points on this server? I've also noticed that lvl 40 gift boxes are selling for over 1mil, why are they worth so much? Should I use mine or sell it

Rikimaru

Rikimaru

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • IGN:SubjectJuly30
  • Class:Champion

Actually, 1mil isnt big deal here. For a new player, may be expensive, I know. Actually, here, we have Kitty Sprint (Level 30/70/140/190 and 300). They are perma sprints and can come on mileage boxes (They can be obtained in the auction house, on playtrickster website in the Mileage Shop tab). Also, there are many players selling kitty sprints on auction house by players. Generally in the ''Buy (Points)'' tab. You get 1 mileage per 1k you recharge.

Well, you can get myshop points my donation (Also on Auction House), or selling galders for Myshop points (Also on Auction House, Sell Galders). 

http://board.playtri...age-shop-guide/

You should read it ^ 

See ya~

• Maniphest likes this

Ninelzirty

Ninelzirty

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Thinking about upgrading myself, so I can take passengers Do you know what they charge for the Halfcage?

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3759 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief
  • Level:400

Thinking about upgrading myself, so I can take passengers Do you know what they charge for the Halfcage?

I don't understand this question. Maybe you can post the question in your own native language. Perhaps someone who speak your language would help us to understand and we can provide an answer for you.