Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3663 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief
  • Level:400

Dear Playtricksters, we are having our July maintenance either Tuesday or Wednesday. The original plan is Wednesday, but GM has informed me that he's busy on Wednesday and that we may do it earlier. However, he has not confirmed 100% that it will be earlier, but if you guys want the exchange items for the Big Ribbons from the current exchange list, please do your exchange now because the exchange list will be different in the next maintenance.

• HiiroKen and Seulgi like this

makzai88

makzai88

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Hi Aran, can you let us know the new exchange list? It helps us to decide whether to exchange now or later

• irislavyel, Shelfo and Seulgi like this

Titiany

Titiany

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

As a recently returned player, but new to the private server, I was wondering; does the gacha cycle through with different items each month? Say, every monthly maintenance - or is it less frequent? :huh:

Mainstream

Mainstream

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • IGN:Mainstream
Tuesday would be great then, if possible.
  • irislavyel and Seulgi like this

DyKDTw-STMKleyxFxozcWA.png

blessed

(thx to HoozDatBuff)

djflix

djflix

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • IGN:InTowellWeTrust
  • Class:Mercenary Buff
  • Level:2xx

As a recently returned player, but new to the private server, I was wondering; does the gacha cycle through with different items each month? Say, every monthly maintenance - or is it less frequent? :huh:

From what I've seen, it does cycle every month/2 months.

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3663 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief
  • Level:400

Sorry for the late reply. I was at work. Here is the new exchange list. You only have a few more hours to exchange for the old items because GM has just told me that we will be doing maintenance today (Tuesday).

269886e5fa.png

• irislavyel, Shelfo, Alumine and 1 other like this

Alumine

Alumine

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • IGN:Glass

Sorry for the late reply. I was at work. Here is the new exchange list. You only have a few more hours to exchange for the old items because GM has just told me that we will be doing maintenance today (Tuesday).

[snip]

10x better reward list, thanks a lot!