IAmPoofie

IAmPoofie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • IGN:Poofball, IAmPoofie
  • Class:Charm, Magic

Hello,

I am returning to TO from playing on the original server (when it was still owned by Ntreev) and am looking to buy some power levels as well as the kitty accesories. I am looking to buy them for multiple accounts that I may be creating.

I am looking to get my accounts up and running quickly, so please let me know! :)

Also, my old characters are: IAmPoofie and Poofball. Feel free to PM me ingame or on here if you know me and wanted to get in touch again.

Looking for an active guild as well. Not looking to leech or anything, just want some nice friendly people who play regularly so I don't get bored. :)

Paige

Paige

Tenter Lion Researcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1120 posts
  • IGN:

Hello, welcome back! Me and my friend Buffy are selling power leveling (check out our thread here or you can just click my signature at the bottom of my post). I have a 190 Kitty Earring as well if you're interested.

IAmPoofie

IAmPoofie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • IGN:Poofball, IAmPoofie
  • Class:Charm, Magic

Hello,

Thank you for replying so quickly! I am definitely interested. If you wouldn't mind PMing me the price, that would be great. I suppose I am looking for kitty acc 70/140/190 as everyone seems to have 190 at the moment. :)

I am interested in having a sheep plvl'd. I will definitely be letting you know as well. Still getting a feel for everything in game. :)