95 replies to this topic

Alumine

Alumine

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • IGN:Glass

Hi, is it ok if we keep the Rosaspinas in the next patch so we can still farm for the anvils? Pretty please. :)

If people don't complain about it, ok. ~ aran

Let me complain about it, events need to last only a single patch so people don't farm the life out of it. People who don't participate in the event right when it's supposed to run should miss out.

• Bongohead likes this

Seulgi

Seulgi

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • IGN:Chaz
  • Class:Cutest Raccoon
  • Level:363

Let me complain about it, events need to last only a single patch so people don't farm the life out of it. People who don't participate in the event right when it's supposed to run should miss out.

If this was a drill event then i'd agree with what you're saying, But meh the drop rates are pretty low and i don't really think an extra month is going to completely ruin the economy.

• Paige, Rikimaru and 3rdratenoob like this

11ea72137ba9ebde3f6e0bf3a768072c.png

Ciel

Ciel

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • IGN:Himeko
  • Class:Thief Master
  • Level:37x

I would really appreciate it if the set containing Elegant Don Danihen (Pet) gets added to the rotation. 

If I'm not wrong, it's a Gacha set. Can't verify properly as the wiki page gives me an error whenever I click on it. 

Gacha set. To be included. ~ aran

Himeko Lvl 37x Thief Master l Miyake Lvl 36x Soul Master l Clariel Lvl 33x Duelist 

Miori Lvl 20x Witch l Ichiru Lvl 14x Scientist 

Seulgi

Seulgi

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts

I would really appreciate it if the set containing Elegant Don Danihen (Pet) gets added to the rotation. 

If I'm not wrong, it's a Gacha set. Can't verify properly as the wiki page gives me an error whenever I click on it. 

Heres the link for the set.

http://www.trickster...gant_Sword.html

• Ciel likes this

Ciel

Ciel

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • IGN:Himeko
  • Class:Thief Master
  • Level:37x

Heres the link for the set.

http://www.trickster...gant_Sword.html

Thank you! 

• Seulgi likes this

Himeko Lvl 37x Thief Master l Miyake Lvl 36x Soul Master l Clariel Lvl 33x Duelist 

Miori Lvl 20x Witch l Ichiru Lvl 14x Scientist 

3rdratenoob

3rdratenoob

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • IGN:ichan
  • Class:Bard

May we know what's the exchange rate for anvils yet? Is it both of the anvils (legendary and god's)?

Err, same as the usual rate, 15x. Or too high? Maybe 5x? ~ aran

5x sounds good!  :P  thanks!

You are too easily pleased. I would have asked for lower!  :D  B)  :ph34r: ~ aran

• 3rdratenoob likes this

Alumine

Alumine

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • IGN:Glass

If this was a drill event then i'd agree with what you're saying, But meh the drop rates are pretty low and i don't really think an extra month is going to completely ruin the economy.

The drop rate seems fine to me tbh. People have been complaining about the low drop rate but it actually resembles that of Canna's to me, but with lower mob density. During Canna's I could roughly get 1 flower every 7-10 mobs, but with ribbons I can get 1 every 10-12. It's not that much more of a stretch imo, especially since Cherry Blossom is sparsely populated, unlike during Canna's.

Honestly if the map was full up I'd also suggest an extension, but since it seems like people don't want to participate I really don't feel the need for an extension even though we all know the next patch should be a filler one.

Also @aran Elixirs were not exchangeable with Canna's during the event, unless it was low-key added later and wasn't updated on the main event page but a later post of which I was unaware of. 

Flannel

Flannel

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • IGN:Flannel
  • Class:Wizard

The drop rate seems fine to me tbh. People have been complaining about the low drop rate but it actually resembles that of Canna's to me, but with lower mob density. During Canna's I could roughly get 1 flower every 7-10 mobs, but with ribbons I can get 1 every 10-12. It's not that much more of a stretch imo, especially since Cherry Blossom is sparsely populated, unlike during Canna's.

Honestly if the map was full up I'd also suggest an extension, but since it seems like people don't want to participate I really don't feel the need for an extension even though we all know the next patch should be a filler one.

Also @aran Elixirs were not exchangeable with Canna's during the event, unless it was low-key added later and wasn't updated on the main event page but a later post of which I was unaware of. 

I might just be extremely unlucky, then. Because I would spend 40+ minutes farming and end up with only about 3.

• Seulgi likes this

Become the wings of rebellion, that breaketh thy chains of captivity.

3rdratenoob

3rdratenoob

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • IGN:ichan
  • Class:Bard

I think it would be fair to extend since some people who don't go to forum often don't know about exchanging with anvils. So this would give them a chance to farm more ribbons to exchange with anvils. Then most of us who diligently visits forum and follows this topic has advantage of collecting more anvils already.

• Paige likes this

Bunzo

Bunzo

Resident Mermaid 2nd Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 170 posts
  • LocationYour Backyard
  • IGN:Bunzo
  • Class:Champion
  • Level:Lol

Suggestion:

The names of the maps next to the Garden of Skill Master are a bit weird. I was wondering if it could be changed to Room of Job Administrator 1 and 2 like it was in eTO.

Current -> New

Webmaster Room 1 -> Room of Job Administrator 1

Webmaster Room 2 -> Room of Job Administrator 2

0b3f41e4c9.png

• Paige, Bongohead and Seulgi like this

Seulgi

Seulgi

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts

There are more maps than just "cherry blossom", People saw how full cherry was before so they've moved to less hogged maps leaving cherry dead, I can 100% tell you that path to oops is farmed in A LOT.

• Paige likes this

Rikimaru

Rikimaru

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • IGN:SubjectJuly30
  • Class:Champion

I would like too if Rosaspinas stay in the next patch xD

I actually love hunt events like Cannah Flowers and this Ribbons for example...for me, it stays forever, so, I'm suspect to ask it hehe

• Paige, 3rdratenoob and Seulgi like this

Fishae

Fishae

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts

w2gcxgZ.jpg

From 2012 Goodie Bag (M) 140.

did not expect a magic type box item to have no magic in it... wiki has no info on the accessories either.

could we please have this changed to the magic counterpart? or a refund?

thanks

Seulgi

Seulgi

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts

w2gcxgZ.jpg

From 2012 Goodie Bag (M) 140.

did not expect a magic type box item to have no magic in it... wiki has no info on the accessories either.

could we please have this changed to the magic counterpart? or a refund?

thanks

The boxes do have magic items in them. the hat,staff and one of the pets,However the accesory,shield and sword are power/sense/charm

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

Game & Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 445 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:HirotoSenpai
  • Class:Buffalo
  • Level:400

Hi all.... Recently a player asked me to report this:

3rd anniv. Card skill isnt working. When he use it, the "skin" doesnt appear, same as the skill icon.

U can check it on the video. 

Player who reported it: Buffzzzzzzzzzzzz

*with 12 z*

• Seulgi likes this

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3707 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief
  • Level:400

Locked.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sill wes, Esplendor, Ron Lamp, Guardia, Aggression, World Star, Dragon, Sheep