Resident Mermaid 2nd Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • LocationYour Backyard
  • IGN:Bunzo
  • Class:Champion
  • Level:Lol

All scammers are liars but this one takes the cake.

In December, there was a guildie (IGN: BlackSoul) that wanted plvling and complained about how no one trusts him when he says he will pay later. (I know, I know. Classic scammer talk.) He made himself sound so pitiful and made himself seem "trustworthy." He said he'll have his money on Christmas and that was the only time he could pay but he wants to be plvled now (that was 2 or so weeks before Christmas). I felt bad. From the time that he joined the guild and that point in time, he was active and talkative. He didn't seem like a bad guy. I gave him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he is trustworthy and is just stuck in a bad situation, etc etc. I was also in a trusting and giving mood, so I plvled him TRUSTING him to pay when he gets his money on Christmas. I'm a cynical person so, of course, even though I trusted him, I knew I wasn't going to get paid. (I always think in worst case scenarios when I trust people.)

After I plvled him, he didn't log on for weeks even after Christmas. Then a month passed and he logged on for the first time and so this conversation happened. I didn't have the sense to screenshot all of our conversations or the entirety of this particular conversation. The general gist of it was that things happened and he's sorry for not paying when he said he would, but now he has a job so he'll be able to pay soon and he'll even pay twice as much just for being so late. They way he talked made him look like a victim and I was the hardass for wanting to be paid. :( I was kinda joking when I asked for all of his information. I didn't expect to do anything with it nor did I expect him to truly give it. I was mainly using it as a way to take out my frustration.

0d2960fe69.png

And now, 4 months after Christmas, I log on to find this:

76ae4ec12b.png

He never intended to pay from the beginning. It was all lies. Lies to make himself seem pitiful and to get others to pity him.

TL;DR I got scammed by a guildie named BlackSoul. He didn't pay for my plvling service. Beware of BlackSoul.

• Bongohead, Mizzo and Seulgi like this

tigerman4

tigerman4

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationThe Moon
  • IGN:GuoShiFu
  • Class:Gladiator
  • Level:318

How much did he scam you?

Bunzo

Bunzo

Resident Mermaid 2nd Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • LocationYour Backyard
  • IGN:Bunzo
  • Class:Champion
  • Level:Lol

50k MS

Kaiba

Kaiba

PVP King 1st Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 99 posts

well scammers arent getting banned anymore, so i guess its too bad. screw him tho. always take payment first.

YanYanGhie

YanYanGhie

Selfie Boy 2016

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts

correct scammers will never get banned ^^

i feel you~

Lusche

Lusche

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • IGN:Lusche/Almarix
  • Class:Gambler/Diva
  • Level:341/136

Necro'd.

This NEEDS to be necro'd.

Get ready, to be scared for me.

So; not many people are active on this private server anymore, if not a few thousand, 10k at most, I feel. (a lot of which are alts)

But after just scanning through the forums, and reading posts to catch up on what I've missed the past few years.

This guy.

I know I've never spoken to him or met him in rTO or irl, but... he lives in the same town as me, THE SAME TOWN, IT'S NOT EVEN A BIG TOWN.

There's no way I'm the reason he plays either.

Better yet; he only lives a few miles away from me.

With so few playing this game, my state has more towns than it does players, yet he lives in my state (well, okay, probably at least 100~500 players do), but the same upstate suburban town?

The odds of that are beyond, and I mean; BEYOND slim,

If I ever "accidentally" bump into him irl, I'll remind him that he owes you the 50k.

Though, this is long past, and uh; I'll never meet him, as realistically out of the hundreds of thousands of towns in the USA he randomly picked one to fake an address with.

(if he wasn't really to pay up, I can't really say I trust any of the other info), but holy shit, it's scary.

What if this were you writing this, how would you feel? I even know the apartment building he's talking about on that street, it's only about half a mile away from my Doctor's office.

That's messed up man.

Edit:

I googled his house, lulz, passed that dump so many times in my life.

Sorely tempted to knock on his front door and be like "Hey fucker, Bunzo sent me to collect the 50k MS you owe.".

HOW GREAT THAT WOULD BE.

EDIT: EDIT:

Looked through my phone book and town directory, no one registered with that name lives in this town. Still freaky though.

• Alumine likes this

​As a gentleman should, he does. (^_-)☆ 

output_ipCcnw_zpsd5268428.gif