Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • IGN:Serrina
  • Class:Cat
  • Level:14x

I heard about afk drilling the other day and thought id give it a try! It went well in most areas, ive got alot of spicy eggs to show for it :3/ Then i found out afk dilling in front of phantom school yeilded good exp and it didnt burn out my drills as ive spent alot fo MS points on Flicker drills. But whenever i try to drill in front of the school im instantly disconnected from the server! Is ths happening to anyone else? or does anyone know how to fix this problem? I see alot of ppl afk drilling there. so why am i the only one constantly disconnecting???

dd984bcb-9697-4676-8048-d47a4c82d207.jpg

Paint me like one of your french girls!

Flameyah

Flameyah

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationFieryburn
  • IGN:Flameyah
  • Class:Inventor
  • Level:90

I heard about afk drilling the other day and thought id give it a try! It went well in most areas, ive got alot of spicy eggs to show for it :3/ Then i found out afk dilling in front of phantom school yeilded good exp and it didnt burn out my drills as ive spent alot fo MS points on Flicker drills. But whenever i try to drill in front of the school im instantly disconnected from the server! Is ths happening to anyone else? or does anyone know how to fix this problem? I see alot of ppl afk drilling there. so why am i the only one constantly disconnecting???

your character DA needs to be 90+ because if you miss a drill youll automatically get disconnected...

• Saorie likes this

TO_Cyber_Hunter_1.gifThief_Master_1.gifWe fight for those who cannot...Thief_Master_1.gifTO_Cyber_Hunter_1.gif

Saorie

Saorie

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • IGN:Serrina
  • Class:Cat
  • Level:14x

thnx for the info!

dd984bcb-9697-4676-8048-d47a4c82d207.jpg

Paint me like one of your french girls!

pinkbunny

pinkbunny

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationPoland
  • IGN:pinkbunny
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:20X

and over 120+ da in order not to use Flicker drill's durability when hitting a rock or empty space

• Saorie likes this

Web-compounding TOO OP. <sigh> <not member>

Flameyah

Flameyah

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationFieryburn
  • IGN:Flameyah
  • Class:Inventor
  • Level:90

and over 120+ da in order not to use Flicker drill's durability when hitting a rock or empty space

and over 9000 for too damn high :))

TO_Cyber_Hunter_1.gifThief_Master_1.gifWe fight for those who cannot...Thief_Master_1.gifTO_Cyber_Hunter_1.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: drilling, disconnecting, afk