Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4601 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

Please, put back in Carved Box 

> pharaoh set( pharaoh hat, golden sword, golden lion shield )

Err, should we? Thoughts?

bluesly

bluesly

Cat Lover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • LocationCat Den
  • IGN:TwinPaw
  • Level:191

Please, put back in Carved Box 

> pharaoh set( pharaoh hat, golden sword, golden lion shield )

I would have to say no, the price on those CB's is a bigger gamble than getting them from a drop.

Book Hunter

Currently searching in Rose Garden (Johan's Story).

I proudly do my own drilling.

Paige

Paige

Tenter Lion Researcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1122 posts
  • IGN:

Suggestion

3.) Remove the upper level restriction for Officer Tera - Silver Jewel Party Quest. Currently, the level limit is 180~199. Higher level players can't farm the CF's for popular items like Kitty Earring 190 and the level 200 Wings unless they have alts in this level range. This will also help players who are 180~199 to get more AFK'ers for when they need to do the party quest for EXP.

• Gyoza likes this

cavro

cavro

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Suggestion

3.) Remove the upper level restriction for Officer Tera - Silver Jewel Party Quest. Currently, the level limit is 180~199. Higher level players can't farm the CF's for popular items like Kitty Earring 190 and the level 200 Wings unless they have alts in this level range. This will also help players who are 180~199 to get more AFK'ers for when they need to do the party quest for EXP.

nah this is bad for people who stay at lvl 199 below just to farm cf

ImperiouS

ImperiouS

Technical Moderator & Game Advisor

• Moderators
  • 1217 posts
  • IGN:[Mod]ImpY
  • Class:Dark Lord
  • Level:400

Suggestion

This been proposed by someone already in the past but haven't been done. I don't think its will be changed.

codeeternity

codeeternity

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

When We gonna get the rewards from the drill event?

Seulgi

Seulgi

Phantom School Student

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • IGN:Anisa
  • Class:GIRLS
  • Level:#1

The Pharaoh set is already cheap as it is, I don't think it's a good idea to put them back in.

Also could we please get the Valentine Box (The one with Vivian in it),Rare poros box,the [TH]Lollipop set And May/Jan's Bunny Box  in the next maint?

Jan's Bunny Box

http://www.trickster...nny_Hat_60.html

May's Bunny Box

http://www.trickster...nny_Hat_60.html

Valentine Box

http://www.trickster...air_Wig_40.html

I'm sorry, if you didn't even put 5 candles on the pentagram there's no summoning.

Paylette

Paylette

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts
  • LocationTurning Salt into Sugar
  • IGN:Temmie
  • Class:Tem
  • Level:300

Definitely not, that would be like

putting whole boss sets in other

boxes too.

• Seulgi likes this

Paige

Paige

Tenter Lion Researcher

• Members
  • 1122 posts
  • IGN:

This been proposed by someone already in the past but haven't been done. I don't think its will be changed.

I think the problem with this is that people who have alts that farm the CF's inflate the price for it (around 600k-900k for each CF) because there is such a high demand for it... I really wouldn't mind buying it since I can't farm it myself but why does it have to be so expensive rip. Does that mean I should just make another character and level it to 180 to farm it myself? xD

• Seulgi likes this

bluesly

bluesly

Cat Lover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • LocationCat Den

I think the problem with this is that people who have alts that farm the CF's inflate the price for it (around 600k-900k for each CF) because there is such a high demand for it... I really wouldn't mind buying it since I can't farm it myself but why does it have to be so expensive rip. Does that mean I should just make another character and level it to 180 to farm it myself? xD

Could suggest an increase of the max level instead of removing it, if that'll help.

Book Hunter

Paige

Paige

Tenter Lion Researcher

• Members
  • 1122 posts
  • IGN:

I actually don't understand why there should be an upper limit to any of the party mine quests... It's not like higher level players can spam it for exp. There's no upper level restriction for Snow Mine, Tech Mine and Tap Mine. I don't see why there should be an upper limit for Desert Mine, Caballa Mine, and Swamp Mine either. People get to farm their own CF's, they put in the work if they want to. And higher level players can help lower level players by AFK'ing for them so they level up faster. It's really difficult to find party members for Desert/Caballa/Swamp as well.

KingOfDeath

KingOfDeath

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • IGN:KingOfDeath/GodOfDeath
  • Class:Gambler/Gladiator
  • Level:270/360

Aran already said in the past if she changed the levels of the mine requirements it may cause bugs elsewhere in the game.

l4Jz68cWty4okvar6.gif

bluesly

bluesly

Cat Lover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • LocationCat Den

I actually don't understand why there should be an upper limit to any of the party mine quests... It's not like higher level players can spam it for exp. There's no upper level restriction for Snow Mine, Tech Mine and Tap Mine. I don't see why there should be an upper limit for Desert Mine, Caballa Mine, and Swamp Mine either. People get to farm their own CF's, they put in the work if they want to. And higher level players can help lower level players by AFK'ing for them so they level up faster. It's really difficult to find party members for Desert/Caballa/Swamp as well.

What I mean is, instead of 180-199, it would be 180-230 or something... The max is most likely there to prevent any plvl, I'm guessing? Beyond that can't think of any reason why there should be a max too... (could say the same for map quests from desert beach to ghost blue though... I really don't understand that.)

Book Hunter

Bunzo

Bunzo

Resident Mermaid 2nd Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • LocationYour Backyard
  • IGN:Bunzo
  • Class:Champion
  • Level:Lol

I would like to request character boxes for next patch please! Specifically charm types, raccoon and cat.

And these boxes also:

Shopkeeper Laic Box

http://www.trickster...ic_Hat_280.html

Janitor Pavane Box

http://www.trickster...ne_Hat_180.html

Dark Heart Lock Box

http://www.trickster...ny_Hat_120.html

• Srs likes this

MrSlaughter

MrSlaughter

#1 Charm 1st Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • LocationNetherlands
  • IGN:Orange
  • Class:PvP Guru
  • Level:Enough

Has the limit of Tourmaline rewards been changed? I thought the maximum amount of characters that could accept reward was 10?? I only managed to retrieve from 6 accounts.

Characters with the issue:

Schilderswijk
OrangeSlam

Gloutin

Slaughtering

(and I had an 11th account but that would make it higher than 10 so not going to bother)

Stealing fire from Mt. Olympus like its no big deal.

~Prometheus                              

maggielozzl

maggielozzl

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Aran, you said the extra accounts of tourmaline event can get set 1 rewards, but my extra accounts received nothing, but the status shows "taken"

MrSlaughter

MrSlaughter

#1 Charm 1st Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • LocationNetherlands
  • IGN:Orange
  • Class:PvP Guru
  • Level:Enough

Aran said that ypu could accept up until 10x the rewards on 10 different accounts. Any account after that will get reward set 1. :/

Stealing fire from Mt. Olympus like its no big deal.

~Prometheus                              

bluesly

bluesly

Cat Lover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • LocationCat Den

Alright got my prizes... now to get rid of these tourmalines... somehow... other than putting them into storage (still can't put them in the bank.)

• hovado and MrSlaughter like this

Book Hunter

hovado

hovado

Game Advisor

• Special Members
  • 1274 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • IGN:RedSonja, BattleCattle
  • Class:fox, buff
  • Level:400

TARTARUS SUGGESTIONS

Please, change following things in Tartarus:

old -> new

1. ITEMS

[JP]Certificate of Eligibility 1 closed  -> [JP]1. Barrier Certificate

[JP]3 closed Certificate of Eligibility  -> [JP]3. Barrier Certificate

[JP]4th closing Certificate of Eligibility  -> [JP]4. Barrier Certificate

[JP]6 closed Certificate of Eligibility  -> [JP]6. Barrier Certificate

[JP]Section 8 Certificate of Eligibility to close ->  [JP]8. Barrier Certificate

[JP]9 closed Certificate of Eligibility  -> [JP]9. Barrier Certificate

[JP]Article 10 Certificate of Eligibility to close  -> [JP]10. Barrier Certificate

2. QUESTS

NPC: King Poppuri     NPC Location: Tartarus - Ancient God B3 Cage 1

Quest Name: The first challenge gateway qualifying examination  ->  1. Test of King Poppuri

Client: King Potpourri -> King Poppuri

Place: Taroseu ride - an ancient god B4 -> Tartarus - Ancient God B4

Description: True Ancient Fire Hand 20 dogs to aid in childbirth -> Kill 1x True Ancient Fire Hand in 20 minutes.

--------------------

Quest Name: Giant potpourri of ordeal 3  ->  3. Test of King Poppuri

Client: Giant Potpourri -> King Poppuri

Description: Claw of Pirata, exhaust stack of Bitarita, bring one by three each Guardian of fetters  -> 

Bring 3x [JP]Chain of Pirate, 3x [JP]Exhaust Stack of Bio Junk and 3x [JP]Fetters of Guard Ian.

--------------------

Quest Name: Giant potpourri of ordeal 4  ->  4. Test of King Poppuri

Description: Looking for a Robin Van Peruoja who is in secret space, bring the Robin of scroll  -> Find Robin Van Peruoza in secret space and bring [JP]Scroll of Robin.

--------------------

Quest Name: Ordeal of giant potpourri 6  ->  6. Test of King Poppuri

Description: Bring one of the Giant potpourri of proof  -> Bring [JP]Proof of King Poppuri.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NPC: Robin Van Peruoza    NPC Location: Tartarus - Ancient God B3 secret space 6-19

Quest name: The examination of the fourth gateway to Peru came Robin van  --  Test of Robin Van Peruoza

Client: Robin Van Rioja Peru -> Robin Van Peruoza

Place: ??? -> Tartarus - Ancient God B3 secret space 6-19

Description: Ancient Bijou Golem 10 dogs to aid in childbirth -> Kill 10x Ancient Bijou Golem in 10 minutes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NPC: Certification Registry    NPC Location: Tartarus - Ancient God B4

Quest name: The first barrier of credential  ->  1. Barrier Registration

Client: Credentials registration machin -> Certification Registry

Description: Fetch one a first barrier credentials -> Bring [JP]1. Barrier Certificate.

--------------------

Quest name: Third barrier of credentials  ->  3. Barrier Registration

Description: Fetch one of the third barrier credentials -> Bring [JP]3. Barrier Certificate.

--------------------

Quest name: Fourth barrier of credentials  ->  4. Barrier Registration

Description: Fetch one of the fourth barrier credentials -> Bring [JP]4. Barrier Certificate.

--------------------

Quest name: Sixth barrier of credentials  ->  6. Barrier Registration

Description: Fetch one a sixth barrier credentials -> Bring [JP]6. Barrier Certificate.

NPC: Warden Oceanus    NPC Location: Tartarus - Ancient God B4

Quest: Tartarus ordeal of the eighth b  ->  8. Barrier Registration

Client: Warder ? ? Techno ke su -> Warden Oceanus

Description: Bring one of the eighth barrier credentials -> Bring [JP]8. Barrier Certificate.

--------------------

Quest: Tartarus ordeal ninth barrier  ->  9. Barrier Registration

Description: Bring one of the ninth barrier credentials -> Bring [JP]9. Barrier Certificate.

--------------------

Quest: Tartarus ordeal of the 10 barri  ->  10. Barrier Registration

Description: Bring one to Chapter 10 barrier credentials -> Bring [JP]10. Barrier Certificate.

NPC: Poppuri 1    NPC Location: Tartarus - Ancient God B4

Quest Name: The first gateway challenge -> 1. Barrier Test

Client: The first gateway Potpourri -> Poppuri 1

Description: Ancient Dragon 20 dogs to aid in childbirth -> Kill 1x Ancient Dragon in 20 minutes.

NPC: Poppuri 3    NPC Location: Tartarus - Ancient God B4

Quest Name: The third challenge gateway  ->  3. Barrier Test

Client: The third gateway Potpourri -> Poppuri 3

Description: Ancient Sisyphus 20 dogs to aid in childbirth -> Kill 1x Ancient Sisyphus in 20 minutes.

NPC: Poppuri 4    NPC Location: Tartarus - Ancient God B4

Quest Name: The fourth challenge gateway  ->  4. Barrier Test

Client: The fourth gateway Potpourri -> Poppuri 4

Description: Ancient Ixion 15 dogs to aid in childbirth -> Kill 1x Ancient Ixion in 15 minutes.

NPC: Poppuri 6    NPC Location: Tartarus - Ancient God B4

Quest Name: The sixth challenge gateway  ->  6. Barrier Test

Client: Sixth gateway Potpourri -> Poppuri 6

Description: Ancient Hecate 15 dogs to aid in childbirth -> Kill 1x Ancient Hecate in 15 minutes.

NPC: Poppuri 8    NPC Location: Tartarus - Ancient God B4

Quest Name: Article 8 Gateway Challenge  ->  8. Barrier Test

Client: Article 8 gateway Potpourri -> Poppuri 8

Description: Ancient Tantalus 10 dogs to aid in childbirth -> Kill 1x Ancient Tantalus in 10 minutes.

NPC: Poppuri 9    NPC Location: Tartarus - Ancient God B4

Quest Name: Article 9 gateway challenge  ->  9. Barrier Test

Client: Article 9 gateway Potpourri -> Poppuri 9

Description: Chronos 10 dogs to aid in childbirth -> Kill 1x Chronos in 10 minutes.

NPC: Poppuri 10    NPC Location: Tartarus - Ancient God B4

Quest Name: Article 10 Gateway constant challenge  ->  10. Barrier Test

Client: Article 10 Gateway Potpourri -> Poppuri 10

Description: True Kronos 10 dogs to aid in childbirth -> Kill 1x True Kronos in 10 minutes.

NPC: Monkey_T    NPC Location: Tartarus - Ancient God B4

Quest Name: Tartarus Secret Mission

Client: Monkey Concon -> Monkey_T

Description: The evidence A, the evidence B, I bring one by one each of the evidence C -> Bring [JP]Evidence material A, [JP]Evidence material B, [JP]Evidence material C.

Thank You.

PS: with these changes, about 90 % of planned corrections will be done :)

Left to do: weird respawn method of True Ancient Fire Hand, branches, debris K, Soul Weapon Production quests and Kyu + Stella quests

(i probably forgot something ...)

but these things will require lot of drilling, so im not sure when i will get them

I would like to thank to everyone who helped me in any way: Thank You. :)

Edited by hovado, 11 April 2017 - 11:50 AM.

• Ghaspar and MrSlaughter like this

polar_standby2.gifTartarus_Info_Banner.pngCard_Battle_Logo.png

Flannel

Flannel

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • IGN:Flannel
  • Class:Wizard

I have a suggestion for content to help out Magic and Sense type characters. Doggy Earrings, designed to be Magic/Sense variants of the Kitty Earrings. Info on it's over here if you wanna check it out. (I advise reading all of mine & hovado's posts, just because they cover every little bit)

http://board.playtri...-for-magicsense

bump?

Become the wings of rebellion, that breaketh thy chains of captivity.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: easter, mardi gras, iron box, nadia, box of regret, wee cora, cute kitty, canna