• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

adrielmacedo

adrielmacedo

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationThe place where the person who is King of all the light touches reside
  • IGN:Keitar
  • Class:Sense+i
  • Level:Trying
Hello, I was killing Captain Norman and other monsters to drop some items for my quests of Rose Garden. When I got all of the itens I come back to give them to the NPC's, I gave to almost every NPC, when I was going to give the Gold Tights to Genius Cochma, I have like 35 of them (Drop some extras for AC 90 Compound) and the Genius don't let me to complet the quests, so I think in two things. 1. Weight 2. Full Inventory. But theres nothing wrong, so I canceled the quest and got it again, but the same problem, he doesnt let me finish. So I try to drop the gold tights and get it again (for reset the count or something like that) but I can't do that too, and I got a message every time I tryed to drop it "Failed to ditch items".
After that I called for help on my Guild and they told me to relog, so I did. When I come back...Surprise! ALL of the Gold Tights are gone, just like that.
What I do now? I spend 4h on Rose Garden Field 4 and the Gold Tights are so hard to drop, I got 2x times of all other itens, and TONS of cards. I don't will drop all of then again, I have seen another post with a similar problem, this is not new.

I make the words bigger for a better reading.
Sorry, no prints because I dont though that would happen.

Kean

Kean

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • IGN:Keen

Sounds like you dropped them. "Failed to ditch items" means you dropped it already but it still appears in your inventory.

Relogging fixes the "Failed to ditch items". That's why it's all gone.

Did you finish Genius Cochma's other survey quests? It looks like there are 4 survey quests.

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 483 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:400

Hello Dear,

1. Do you have less than 295/300 items in your inventory?

-Some times when you have more the 295 items in your inventory things can get a little buggy. To correct this you will have to clean out your inventory below 295.

2. There is a quest log in your quest tab.

-Please make sure that your quest log has it completed. If you just did it it should be near your bottom.

3. Auction house inventory.

-Please if you can, check your auction house inventory to make to see if they are listed on the web. Some times they can become invisible.

I hope this is helpful.

-Mizzo

Posted Image Go Go Harkon Rangers!

adrielmacedo

adrielmacedo

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationThe place where the person who is King of all the light touches reside

Yeah, Mizzo! They are on AH, how I make them become visible?

Kean

Kean

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • IGN:Keen

Clear some space in your inventory and relog. That should fix it.

• Mizzo and adrielmacedo like this

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 483 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:400

Yes, at what Kean said.

Clean your inventory to 285 slots or more and re-log they should reappear.

<3

Posted Image Go Go Harkon Rangers!

adrielmacedo

adrielmacedo

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
Thanks Kean! I just realized that you are the Speady now!
Him helped me a lot after this, gave me 25 gold tights and helped me with the 3rd Job Quest drops! You are awesome Kean!
Thanks Mizzo for the attention and for care about what happened!
Have a nice day c:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bug, Quest