• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • IGN:Celestica
  • Class:Soul Master
  • Level:300+

giphy.gif
"The Light of Truth"
Lux Veritatis is a casual user-friendly guild that would like to open its doors to all classes and character-types! Although the guild is established in North America (Eastern Standard Time), anyone who is interested can join!

What we are about:

• Discussion tends to range from science to... well, just about anything if that's your cup of tea. If you are into scientific debates, or would like to build a better understanding of the natural world, then this is the guild for you. We are truth-seekers, afterall!
  • Building a better, enriching environment and helping those in need.
  • Promoting friendliness within the community.
  • Trivia/quiz-based events.
  • Awarding the title Member of the Month to hard-working, thoughtful individuals.

If you are interested, feel free to reach me in game! I'm Celestica, though more recently I've been active on Meggy.

Thank you for considering Lux Veritatis!

giphy.gif

EDIT: If more people apply, I might be willing to host an art event where I draw the winner's character portrait. Might be a trivia based event, idk yet. o:

ME1iHnI.gif

Najenda

Najenda

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Hi id like to join u guys if thats ok im new here aswell looking for a friendly guild to join ^^ my ingame name is MissYuki ill try and contact you just letting you know who i am ahead of time :D

• Celestica likes this

Celestica

Celestica

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • IGN:Celestica
  • Class:Soul Master
  • Level:300+

Hi id like to join u guys if thats ok im new here aswell looking for a friendly guild to join ^^ my ingame name is MissYuki ill try and contact you just letting you know who i am ahead of time :D

Thank you for applying! I hope you enjoy your stay. <3

ME1iHnI.gif