• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

HellWizard

HellWizard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Hey guys,

I've been searching for a long time in regards how much MA and LK do I need to get a decent hit on any of the CT bosses.

I can do good dmg to most of the mobs but never able to hit the bosses.

Placebo

Placebo

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • IGN:~
  • Level:Child

You need around 400-500 LK for every boss in CT up to the dragon located in the floor 72, that's for sure a 100% success of hitting.

About MA, what class are you? If you are a Priest, then you must have at least, 2.5k MA (just stacking your MA, light skills aren't affected by attribute and basic magical attacks like arrow rush, mana ring, does really poor damage to CT bosses) in order to kill the floor 72 boss more quickly. Of course you could get him with a less amount of MA, but i'd say under 2k means a very tough fight, and really long.

If you are a Dark Lord, Wizard/Witch or Soul Master, I recommend you in getting 1 or 2 attribute equips, since there are a lot of attribute gears that you can get in this server. That with 2k MA you could kill all the bosses included the dragon without trouble. And if you use more than 2 attr equips, then it's a gg.

HellWizard

HellWizard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

I have a lvl 108 witch with 205 MA, can't remember my luck though XD

So I need higher MA to do a decent dmg to the bosses

MrSlaughter

MrSlaughter

#1 Charm 1st Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • LocationNetherlands
  • IGN:Orange
  • Class:PvP Guru
  • Level:Enough
If you are lv 108 Mage you can forget about killing the boss solo. You either need a full party of lv 100 buddies or you can ask a high level to help you out.

If your on in around 3 hours from now I can hook you up.
IGN: Gloutin

Stealing fire from Mt. Olympus like its no big deal.

~Prometheus                              

Silmeria

Silmeria

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • IGN:LinaInverse
  • Class:Witch
  • Level:400

If you are lv 108 Mage you can forget about killing the boss solo. You either need a full party of lv 100 buddies or you can ask a high level to help you out.

If your on in around 3 hours from now I can hook you up.
IGN: Gloutin

Kinda this, but be aware that witches are actually particularly weak at boss killing.  This is my personal experience with a level 400 witch and several level 250+ soul masters.  Find a nice power-type to take you. They're crazy OP.

3rdratenoob

3rdratenoob

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • IGN:ichan
  • Class:Bard

Don't mean to resurrect an old thread, just looking for suggestions: is it better to stack one single kind of elemental attribute on multiple gears, or have more than one attributes on different gears?  

Paige

Paige

Tenter Lion Researcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1122 posts
  • IGN:

It depends on the class and what you want to do. For sheeps and wizards, it would be better to focus on an element that you can use to grind with (either Electric or Wind). For powers (with the exception of Champion), you don't need a lot of attribute to deal high damage with grinding skills (i.e. Earthquake Blade, Inferno Blade, Lightning Strike, etc.), maybe around 300-400% in each element with decent AP so it's better to mix and match depending on what skills you prefer.

• 3rdratenoob likes this

Ghaspar

Ghaspar

Game Enthusiast 3rd Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts
  • LocationTomorrowland
  • IGN:Ghaspar
  • Class:Thief Master
  • Level:Enough

Hi, just passing by to say there is a calculator for builds, levels, monsters, attr, and more that may help you with CT (not confirmed) or other areas:

http://fungaah.awardspace.com

*at botoom, click in 'Monsters' tab.

• 3rdratenoob likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: CT, MA, LK, mage