Flannel

Flannel

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • IGN:Flannel
  • Class:Wizard

Since the AH has had many moments where it eats peoples' items, maybe add an online item bank? Canceled item sales return the item to the online item bank instead of the character's inventory, which may help with instances where the item completely disappears otherwise.

Become the wings of rebellion, that breaketh thy chains of captivity.

ellaas

ellaas

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • IGN:Ellae

I quite like this idea or even adding it to the MyShop inventory, might help.

IGN: Ellae | Maire | Jalle | Roha        

Previously: PicturesOfYou             

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4282 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

I don't know if this is possible. Maybe it takes up valuable space in the game server. You should post suggestions in patch note.

• Flannel likes this

ArkStrike

ArkStrike

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • IGN:ArkStrike
  • Class:Dragon
  • Level:20

Sure is possible!

At LifeTO we have a perfectly functional one and its very convenient since it has no storage limit and works between characters.

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4282 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

You are playing here in rTO and also in LifeTO?

ArkStrike

ArkStrike

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

You are playing here in rTO and also in LifeTO?

Was, actually. But LifeTO was a lot easier to go back to and get into plus I don't need to spend money there to get Myshop stuff but the server being behind in terms of items and customization is kind of a bummer. I keep hearing that you guys at pTO have "the lastest files" or something like that and that you have a better understanding of the code of the game.

I'd happily play here while I wait for LifeTO to open again this year but too much AFK and I'd rather not spend more money on a private server since I'm never even getting back what I spent in eTO.

Who even owns the Trickster license anymore?

P.D: Late reply haha

Fishae

Fishae

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Was, actually. But LifeTO was a lot easier to go back to and get into plus I don't need to spend money there to get Myshop stuff but the server being behind in terms of items and customization is kind of a bummer. I keep hearing that you guys at pTO have "the lastest files" or something like that and that you have a better understanding of the code of the game.

I'd happily play here while I wait for LifeTO to open again this year but too much AFK and I'd rather not spend more money on a private server since I'm never even getting back what I spent in eTO.

Who even owns the Trickster license anymore?

P.D: Late reply haha

from what i can tell, NCSoft

ArkStrike

ArkStrike

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

from what i can tell, NCSoft

NCSoft? Aka Freemium Overlord? P2W Hell?

Figures.

nelly007

nelly007

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts
  • IGN:Nelly
  • Class:Champ,Witch,Gladiator
  • Level:all 200+

When is LifeTO getting back to life? :) It looks interesting, so many freebies and no overpowered stuff ...
~~~ Oh i just saw its online and this post is old, my bad

ArkStrike

ArkStrike

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

When is LifeTO getting back to life? :) It looks interesting, so many freebies and no overpowered stuff ...
~~~ Oh i just saw its online and this post is old, my bad

Its actually not online, its in a Test server stage right now but they just announced that its going to go online on June 2, 2018 at exactly 7:00 p.m. (EDT)

https://forum.lifeto...reopening-date/

It's going to be mostly a nostalgic server, no P2W things, you can purchase MS with galders (1000:1 ratio) but I think we are missing most things from late eTO