Technical Moderator & Game Advisor

• Moderators
  • 1217 posts
  • IGN:[Mod]ImpY
  • Class:Dark Lord
  • Level:400

Map Name: Colosseum Waiting Room

NPC: Don Giuvanni

Move Don Giuvanni location to make him more visible by PvPer.

Spoiler

To:

Spoiler

We can't see it with our naked eyes but in each map, spots available for occupation by NPCs are already hardcoded into the file. The number of NPCs allowed in each map has also been hardcoded. This means:

(1) we cannot simply put any number of NPC in a map; we can still put new NPCs in a map only if there's still slots left to be occupied inside the file for that map.

(2) we cannot simply put an NPC in whatever spot we want in the map; thus I don't know if we can move Don Giuvanni to another spot in the map.

~ aran 2017-03-16

Kaiba

Kaiba

PVP King 1st Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts

I wanna request making libya and ye to yu necklace (the lvl 300 sprints) 90% movement speed, (same as the shoestring from myshop) 

These are items from JP server; their properties differ from items from eTO server.

~ aran 2017-03-16

• MrSlaughter likes this

MrSlaughter

MrSlaughter

#1 Charm 1st Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • LocationNetherlands
  • IGN:Orange
  • Class:PvP Guru
  • Level:Enough

I wanna request making libya and ye to yu necklace (the lvl 300 sprints) 90% movement speed, (same as the shoestring from myshop) 

That would be great... Especially since Sprint 30/70 = 60% movement speed 140 = 70% movement speed 190=80% movement speed, now 300 is still 80% movement speed. When creating the Lv 300 EQs only the stats were increased, dont think speed was taken into account :o

Stealing fire from Mt. Olympus like its no big deal.

~Prometheus                              

petunio

petunio

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Why is it that when people harass me the mods choose to do nothing after countless reports that I've sent. I don't even play as much anymore yet people still can't keep my name out of their mouth? It's just honestly astonishing how the mods have so much bias towards who they choose to help and who they choose not to. People are constantly instigating problems but the mods don't seem to care and it feels like if I'm apart of some blacklist that the mods have created with people they choose to ignore when they ask for help

You  have been reported to be harassing others as well, and we don't take actions against you. If you don't want people responding to you the same way you do to others, please do not engage in such behaviour with others.

~ aran 2017-03-16

• Placebo and Euler like this

Ricehat

Ricehat

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationSydney, Aus
  • IGN:Ricehat
  • Class:Wizard
  • Level:297

Why is it that when people harass me the mods choose to do nothing after countless reports that I've sent. I don't even play as much anymore yet people still can't keep my name out of their mouth? It's just honestly astonishing how the mods have so much bias towards who they choose to help and who they choose not to. People are constantly instigating problems but the mods don't seem to care and it feels like if I'm apart of some blacklist that the mods have created with people they choose to ignore when they ask for help

I believe this post is in the incorrect forum as it isn't related to the patch notes.

I think the answers you're looking for are:

The game has moderators that are in their teenage years.

The game is hosted as a private server. Subsequently, you will not receive the same professionalism that you're expecting from a game directed by established companies.

Your first point is correct. Petunio is not a new player and knows I do not like my patch note contaminated with unrelated matters, yet here he is, still doing it.

Regarding your second point, what is your point? What does age have to do with anything?

Your third point, yes. This is a private server. We do not have the resources to run this game as full-fledged big companies. We do as best as we could within the constraint of time and resources that we have. Not everyone will be happy with us; some will always accuse us of something or other. What I can assure you is that we are here to try to keep the game going out of love for this game. This is a rare game in the face of many high-tech 3D games online today. This game is simple and intuitive to play, which is why it is easy to play compared to other online games. We hope that the game can sustain itself for a long time. We appreciate those who donate to it from time to time because financial resources are needed to maintain the server, and more importantly, to keep it as secure as possible. 

~ aran 2017-03-16

EDIT: Being young can mean a lot of things. My focus was less patience, less social experience and more prone to having emotions cloud judgement. Also, the moderators play the game, they build relationships with ordinary players and could potentially side with them if a dispute came about. I hope Petunio wasn't experiencing something along these lines.

My reference to professionalism wasn't about the game itself but more towards administration. Your involvement with the community is excellent but sometimes a deletion of a post followed by a message sent to the user's mailbox is better than a blue post displayed to the public saying that they harass people. I have also recently come across posts from moderators getting into emotional, back and forth arguments with players. It would be nice to see these complications handled differently.

With that out of the way, I would like to say that I do have a great respect for what you do Aran. Seeing maintained monthly updates with new events is incredible, we all appreciate the work you do for this beloved game.

petunio

petunio

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts

I believe this post is in the incorrect forum as it isn't related to the patch notes.

The game has moderators that are in their teenage years.
The game is hosted as a private server. Subsequently, you will not receive the same professionalism that you're expecting from a game directed by established companies.

they mentioned something ahout pvp on the last page and i was in some tbn they put

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4592 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

So that is the harassment that you complained about?

Fine, I will delete that TBN screenshot.

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4592 posts

Before I close this thread for next maintenance item listing, please suggest boxes/gacha.

Suggestions must be posted by this Sunday, March 19.

Thank you.

YanYanGhie

YanYanGhie

Selfie Boy 2016

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Im suggesting CBS set ^^ and iron nadia set ^^

and when the Happy Hat return lol green winged cap ^^ so cute~

Thanks~

CBS is not going to be this coming maintenance. I'll try to look for Happy Hat. ~ aran

Ghaspar

Ghaspar

Game Enthusiast 3rd Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 894 posts
  • LocationTomorrowland
  • IGN:Ghaspar

Can we have a customised Gacha or the gacha fields must be a known one? If yes, are you guys open for suggestions? And how many items it should have?

For boxes i would like to suggest:
Vindicator Boxes
Sheep and Dragon Boxes (normal ones)
Sharka shark boxes (idk the name of this one, but contains that blue shark pet)

Gacha cannot be customised; must use the original gacha sets. ~ aran

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4592 posts

The game has moderators that are in their teenage years.

The game is hosted as a private server. Subsequently, you will not receive the same professionalism that you're expecting from a game directed by established companies.

Your first point is correct. Petunio is not a new player and knows I do not like my patch note contaminated with unrelated matters, yet here he is, still doing it.

Regarding your second point, what is your point? What does age have to do with anything?

Your third point, yes. This is a private server. We do not have the resources to run this game as full-fledged big companies. We do as best as we could within the constraint of time and resources that we have. Not everyone will be happy with us; some will always accuse us of something or other. What I can assure you is that we are here to try to keep the game going out of love for this game. This is a rare game in the face of many high-tech 3D games online today. This game is simple and intuitive to play, which is why it is easy to play compared to other online games. We hope that the game can sustain itself for a long time. We appreciate those who donate to it from time to time because financial resources are needed to maintain the server, and more importantly, to keep it as secure as possible. 

~ aran 2017-03-16

EDIT: Being young can mean a lot of things. My focus was less patience, less social experience and more prone to having emotions cloud judgement. Also, the moderators play the game, they build relationships with ordinary players and could potentially side with them if a dispute came about. I hope Petunio wasn't experiencing something along these lines.

My reference to professionalism wasn't about the game itself but more towards administration. Your involvement with the community is excellent but sometimes a deletion of a post followed by a message sent to the user's mailbox is better than a blue post displayed to the public saying that they harass people. I have also recently come across posts from moderators getting into emotional, back and forth arguments with players. It would be nice to see these complications handled differently.

With that out of the way, I would like to say that I do have a great respect for what you do Aran. Seeing maintained monthly updates with new events is incredible, we all appreciate the work you do for this beloved game.

Thank you for your comment.

I am sorry to hear that I may not meet your standard of professionalism. I will continue answering queries using blue notes. This is because other players can read what I say in this thread and understand some things that I wish to convey whereas they cannot do so when the message is private. Different people administer things differently. I am sure there are a lot of people who could do better than me. Maybe when I leave, any of you could fill my position. Just make sure you are trustworthy.

~ aran 

• Seulgi likes this

hovado

hovado

Game Advisor

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1274 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • IGN:RedSonja, BattleCattle
  • Class:fox, buff
  • Level:400

Gacha suggestion:

(in case of MyCamp event, it could be convenient to have My Camp Gacha)

links are for Gacha towns, because pages for My Camp items are missing

My Camp Gacha #1: http://mizuumi.net/t...egalopolis.html

My Camp Gacha #2: http://mizuumi.net/t...n_4_Azteca.html

polar_standby2.gifTartarus_Info_Banner.pngCard_Battle_Logo.png

IMOGEN

IMOGEN

Selfie Master 2016 & GM Winner #3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • IGN:CAESAR

Box suggestion:

maybe a return of the Happy Bags that contain the Gros Schuler set?

Or if possible, a custom box that contains just the accessory (Gros Schuler Talisman) or a modified version of it? sold for the same price as the old pet accessory boxes  :)

Gros Schuler Talisman is always listed as 50k+ in the AH and maybe some players would be interested in buying an altered version of it.

We have just had this box recently. Two maintenances ago, I think. ~ aran 2017-03-17

IGN: CAESAR / ZARATHUSTRA / LOVECRAFT / PIETA / GIANNI 

Ghaspar

Ghaspar

Game Enthusiast 3rd Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 894 posts
  • LocationTomorrowland
  • IGN:Ghaspar
I do not support that My Camp event since people must invest my shop points to make it cool/challengeable for event, so it is not an event for everyone.

YanYanGhie

YanYanGhie

Selfie Boy 2016

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Another Suggestion its been a long while since there is AP and MA Wings... i guess it can be back but diff looks ^^ 

• Ghaspar likes this

bluesly

bluesly

Cat Lover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • LocationCat Den
  • IGN:TwinPaw
  • Level:191

I do not support that My Camp event since people must invest my shop points to make it cool/challengeable for event, so it is not an event for everyone.

I wouldn't mind a fun challenge with My Camp, I've stumbled on a few and some were a bit creative with them.

However the prize will have to be small given the requirements to join and have a chance... wouldn't expect no more than a few competitors though.

I wouldn't mind the thought as a whole though.

Book Hunter

Currently searching in Rose Garden (Johan's Story).

I proudly do my own drilling.

Flannel

Flannel

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • IGN:Flannel
  • Class:Wizard

I'm gonna post this here since this is still a problem:

I canceled the sale on my 26 bonus eggs, and now they're completely missing. They're not in any of my characters' inventories, even after hitting the fix items button on the Manage Account menu.

IGNs: Flannel, Benoit, Ignatius, Ranulf.

EDIT: Keyos asked me if they didn't just end up selling just before I clicked cancel, but

• The eggs were on sale for 130m total
  • I don't have 130m in my online bank
  • I don't even have 130m between all my characters
The eggs are not in my item mall storage, not in any of my banks, and none of my characters. I tried looking for it through the online inventory's search function, but even it says none of my characters have them.

EDIT: Keyos told me to add in what my inv is on my dragon (who put up the eggs). His inventory is 46/300.

You have deleted the char that sold the bonus eggs. When you cancelled sale of an item, the item goes back to the original char. If you deleted this char already, you will also lose the cancelled item. Therefore, what you should do is buy the item using your other chars so that you don't lose the item.

Specific to your case here, GM has given you 26 bonus eggs to your IGN Flannel. 

~ aran 2017-03-23

Become the wings of rebellion, that breaketh thy chains of captivity.

andypandy123

andypandy123

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 308 posts
  • Locationgermany/Cuxhaven/northcoast
  • IGN:hopper001
  • Class:Fireball
  • Level:9000+

i would like to repeat the mycamp event we had one i dunno what it was calles maybee cute mycamp is cute or so but yea the one where ppls and admin was deciding who looks best that one was great and i loved to work on  my camp to that time :)

yea i would like to suggest that 1 once more  :wub:

Cheers Andy~ ;)

Paylette

Paylette

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts
  • LocationTurning Salt into Sugar
  • IGN:Temmie
  • Class:Tem
  • Level:300

Special Town Tapasco

http://www.trickster...ding_Staff.html

TimertheBunneh

TimertheBunneh

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  • LocationLouisiana, USA
  • IGN:TimertheBunneh
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:-

Maybe have the 1st job bunny (Lina) boxes? We weren't able to have them the last time we had the chara boxes up.

TimertheBunneh (Duelist)PoisonScorpio (Dark Lord)PiXieStiX (Soul Master, elements water/elec)MadJungle (Gambler)Daitenshi (Priest)McFallen (Thief Master)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: carved wooden box, legendary, coplin, esplendor, con sale, sakura, faunia, tourmaline