Rikimaru

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • IGN:SubjectJuly30
  • Class:Champion

Hi,

I'm not asking for it, I just want to know, because many people of my circle have the same doubt: We have any possibility to have CBS again this year on Myshop for 50k or any price? Again, I'm not asking for it in the next patch or anything, I just want to know the possibility of this happen ever again on a scale 0 to 10 XD

Thanks for this patch btw, its awesome :)

Should we sell the CBS again, people?

If you guys really want it, I can suggest to GM.

The set is supposed to be rare, which is why we did not offer it anymore after the first time a while ago.

~ aran 2017-03-10

• andypandy123, KingOfDeath and neturno like this

apostatte

apostatte

Selfie Queen 2014

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  • IGN:Despairity
  • Class:Fake Happy

So, been talking to a few friends about some suggestions to make the activity in this server more... active lmao

One things I hate seeing is everywhere dead, CT, no parties (only drilling parties) AFK drillers everywhere, and nothing really active about the server atm.

1. Not just valuable drilling events.
So you guys make excellent events, not going to knock that but come on, when it just resolves in an easy access without even playing the game is a bit annoying, I would love to see some activity, an active community that actually wants to grind to gain levels, not just AFK drill at Tap Mine for weeks on end. 
The events that do make us hunt are for stupid, meaningless things, that aren't worth much in comparison to drilling events, is there something that can fix this? yes of course there is.
CT is a big part of the server leveling system and an event based around that just like the drilling events would make it more active and will make people want to grind physically instead of just drilling.

(Example)
X amount of bytes on each floor = a prize
the higher the floor, the better the prize.
they have to complete 1 floor to get to the next

Let's say
500 Bytes on floor 1 = 5 GM Certs
~

500 Bytes on floor 72 = 70 GM Certs + 2 GM Special Tickets

Just do something that relates with killing things and getting a certain drop, in places where people can level, it'll be great.

2. Make PvP more active
PvP is an end game hobby of mine, and I'm sure it is for others, as discussed with Slaughtering this is his idea of an event that will encourage people to enter and have fun in PvP, to spawn an NPC every X amount of time (every 2-4hours) and whoever talks to her first gets a prize, nothing big, but something valuable, maybe GM Certs or even Carved wooden boxes, OR you can make a special PvP ticket that can be used as an exchange of things, equips, 4g cards, ect. who knows? Can be random items, this will make people curious and give something to the PvPers to actually fight for, I only see myself and 5 other people in PvP and we don't even attack eachother because we're friends and it's boring when it's the same old fights.

I have concern about hunting bytes (or hunting anything) because people with AoE can do this event but those without AoE can't even get to hit the monsters because they are outkilled by the AoE players. (This is the same problem with boss summon event where only players with AoE get to kill, shutting out other players). Otherwise, it is something that can be considered.

PVP is where players fight with other players. Any event should involve players fighting players, but I really do not have any idea regarding this.

~ aran

• MrSlaughter, hyokuanime, apostatte and 1 other like this

When this repetition ends behind the window shades
A semi-conscious sorrow sleeping in the bed I've made
That most unrestful bed, that most original of sins
And you'll say that's what I get when I let ambition win again

bluesly

bluesly

Cat Lover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • LocationCat Den
  • IGN:TwinPaw
  • Class:Thief Master
  • Level:191

2. Make PvP more active
PvP is an end game hobby of mine, and I'm sure it is for others, as discussed with Slaughtering this is his idea of an event that will encourage people to enter and have fun in PvP, to spawn an NPC every X amount of time (every 2-4hours) and whoever talks to her first gets a prize, nothing big, but something valuable, maybe GM Certs or even Carved wooden boxes, OR you can make a special PvP ticket that can be used as an exchange of things, equips, 4g cards, ect. who knows? Can be random items, this will make people curious and give something to the PvPers to actually fight for, I only see myself and 5 other people in PvP and we don't even attack eachother because we're friends and it's boring when it's the same old fights.

Usually because PvP is rather one-sided in terms of Type and Class, or at the very least PvP is just broken overall and only for end-game characters that are 250+ or something with high comped gear that may have gotten support from MyShop items. Gonna be rather difficult to nearly impossible to make that balance for everyone that doesn't hurl money at MyShop, or able to get that many points via trading. Plus I remember in eTO there's always that one guy that ruins the fun of it, straight forward KoS despite some may be having a match.

It would be nice to see more people actually doing SOMETHING other than afk drilling on their driller boys in the cave of Coral Beach or GDB, and now during the event Gate of Poppuri (got DC'd 5 times just by walking in there or relogging in), like a crunch instead of putting effort into it. >.> Fail to see the logic in this. There may be some exceptions to using Driller Boy (Bloody Rune of Fate I can understand), but most often than not it's just a cheap tool to get TM levels.

I do see people in Desert Beach, Oops Wharf, Relics, and uncommonly Mermaid Palace that are actually playing or exploring or talking, but beyond that it's just a ghost town from Ghost Blue and beyond till Tap where there's some activity.

Your CT event idea sounds like a good idea, and a start at least to get people to do something than drill drill drill recharge pet drill drill drill.

Book Hunter

Currently searching in Rose Garden (Johan's Story).

I proudly do my own drilling.

MrSlaughter

MrSlaughter

#1 Charm 1st Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • LocationNetherlands
  • IGN:Orange
  • Class:PvP Guru
  • Level:Enough

Every event always has every players into consideration, however I have get the feeling that PvPers have been completely neglected since the beginning of this server. I sometimes get the feeling that PvPing is deemed as a "bad" thing to do in this server due to the drama associated with it. A bit of drama is always good... I look back at some of my forum posts that were closed due to trash talking from rivalry guild, warning points being given out. Those were the fun PvP days, you trash talk each other and you push each other to the limits of creating the best character, its fun!! Besides, if someone is so affected by our PvP drama, then you can just ignore it?

Usually because PvP is rather one-sided in terms of Type and Class, or at the very least PvP is just broken overall and only for end-game characters that are 250+ or something with high comped gear that may have gotten support from MyShop items. Gonna be rather difficult to nearly impossible to make that balance for everyone that doesn't hurl money at MyShop, or able to get that many points via trading. Plus I remember in eTO there's always that one guy that ruins the fun of it, straight forward KoS despite some may be having a match.

It isn't a matter of being good or bad at PvP, being strong or weak, its a matter of bringing PvP back to what it used to be. Being a high level myself, I find that there is a serious lack of high level content, hence why I spend my time in PvP. Even though the server is overpopulated with characters, I still see no new players in the PvP coliseum. It would be nice to have an event being hosted, exclusively for GvGers/PvPers, to try and bring it back. 

This can be done like aposatte just mentioned:

1) NPC spawn in a PvP map every x minutes that gives a reward to the first person to click on it. 

The reward should be big enough to make players want to go PvP but shouldnt be too big that youre simply giving away free stuff... (GM Special Tickets/4G's) or an Exclusive PvP Ticket that can be traded in for Exclusive Equipments that you otherwise cannot obtain. 

2) It can also be done by spawning bosses that can drop uniques. I remember a couple maintenance back there was Ed being spawned in PvP, however that led to a lot of issues. Ed is extremely hard to defeat without the use of a guardian. Ed has extremely high AC and would attack very fast (could drain 300k HP within 15seconds). Ed would continuously spawn once defeated, meaning no time to chill or have a war. Ed would spawn 30 other monsters that also deal very high damage. The reward from defeating Ed was completely worthless. (High effort, no reward)

3) Official PvP/GvG tournaments. With an official match making system, hosted by your game master or admin. (Hosted in PvP field 3 or something)

Im sure we can be creative in incorporating a bit of pvp into this game's events.. I sincerely hope that this suggestion will be taken into consideration. 

• hyokuanime and apostatte like this

Stealing fire from Mt. Olympus like its no big deal.

~Prometheus                              

DarkRepulser

DarkRepulser

MemeLord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • LocationMeme land
  • IGN:Azael
  • Class:Priest
  • Level:MemeLord

aQOR4sG.pngI tried to login to set aside some bonus eggs for someone on Discord,only to discover I can't log into any of my characters. The website says my characters are still there and are in slots 1-4, yet I can't select them at all in-game, and moving slots doesn't seem to fix this issue.

IGNs: Flannel, Benoit, Ignatius, Ranulf

EDIT: Had to restart the client 5 times for them to show up for some reason, bug fixed I guess?

Things like this happen when the client is not patched completely on your computer. Always do a check file, and re-patch when things seem off.. 

~ aran

Uh I wonder if this is a patch error or not (if it is not please do inform me so that I can move this to the appropriate place|
So. Why is my log in wallpaper this:
1zqel4j.png
instead of that above?
Is it just me?
(P.S) I just reinstalled the game right before the maintenance

Your game is incompletely patched. You need to re-patch. ~ aran

vkYi5UB.jpg

g86gUTN.png

klrsjRT.jpg

Keyos

Keyos

Game & Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 264 posts
  • IGN:[Mod]Keyos
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:400

Uh I wonder if this is a patch error or not (if it is not please do inform me so that I can move this to the appropriate place|
So. Why is my log in wallpaper this
instead of that above?
Is it just me?
(P.S) I just reinstalled the game right before the maintenance

That's because your game's resolution is bigger than normal, it should be fine besides that though. If you do wanna change it however you can check this out: http://board.playtri...n-out-of-place/

Spoiler

bluesly

bluesly

Cat Lover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • LocationCat Den

I believe his quesiton was "why am I getting this background of the dragon than the other background?"

Book Hunter

Manolo

Manolo

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationRose Garden
  • IGN:Momoncher (main)
  • Class:Witch
  • Level:370

Hi, I came back to the game this week and I'm so disappointed with the current situation of the server, the population seemed to shrinked too much and there is absolutely nothing to do, it's so pathetic to see people leaving their characters afk drilling, pointless, I knew that those driller pets would change the game drstically when they were released back then in the old eTO servers, but I couldn't imagined how they basically changed the way the game is now, I mean, look at us, we invest alot of real money in this game, it's ridiculously pay to win, and there's no real goal to achieve, if we had a sorta o "war", I dunno, maybe a "harkon war", something that could be like the war of emperium in ragnarok online, we could obtain some benefits of this, but instead we just invest in a game that lost it's joy and fun, there's absolutely no reason to stay online, the impression that I get is that the game is all about log in and stay away from the computer, playing something else while your chara looks fabulous, standing like a statue in megalopolis, with all those shining gears and fancy visuals, the community is quite different now, there's no social relation at all, the game is simply not challenging anymore, there's no fun anymore, maybe because there's no new contents since the game was discontinued in 2012, we're expectating a new character since 2015, I know it's a private server, but for what I have seen the GMs are introducing customized stuff like wings and headgears, maybe they could try to create new maps and pets too? a fourth class perhaps? something must be done for sure, it's useless to play in a server where the only goal is to throw money and have no return in terms of entertainment

• MrSlaughter and bluesly like this

edwardeichie

edwardeichie

Selfie Boy 2016

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • IGN:Illyasveil
  • Class:Witch
  • Level:304

Hi Aran,

I'm having problems with the cana forms rewards with four of my accounts. all of them were registered before the maintenance, and i've already logged them all in a couple of days in a row but they only got the wand forms out of all those days. I hope you could look into it please.  :D

Thanks <3

Spoiler

Keep logging in. See if it works. This event runs for the whole maintenance cycle. If, after the maintenance is finished, and you still haven't gotten the rewards, then make a report about it.

~ aran 2017-03-10

kotorii

kotorii

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • IGN:Kotorii

Thank you for the fun patch.

Suggestion for next month's gacha:

Azhi the Redeemed / Jen the Fallen

Groom Vinosh / Bride Kyu

Box Suggestion:

* Sil Wes Box

Wee Cora box

Event Suggestion:

Kyu - Be My Arrow of Love!

Thanks~

Sil Wes has problem with the slots of the pet. We do not want to offer this box again.

The rest of your suggestions are good, but not sure if we can run the Kyu event.

~ aran 2017-03-10

Note to self: item list 2017-04 ~ aran

My little shop of random things :3

http://tinyurl.com/kotoriishop

MrSlaughter

MrSlaughter

#1 Charm 1st Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Hi, I came back to the game this week and I'm so disappointed with the current situation of the server, the population seemed to shrinked too much and there is absolutely nothing to do, it's so pathetic to see people leaving their characters afk drilling, pointless, I knew that those driller pets would change the game drstically when they were released back then in the old eTO servers, but I couldn't imagined how they basically changed the way the game is now, I mean, look at us, we invest alot of real money in this game, it's ridiculously pay to win, and there's no real goal to achieve, if we had a sorta o "war", I dunno, maybe a "harkon war", something that could be like the war of emperium in ragnarok online, we could obtain some benefits of this, but instead we just invest in a game that lost it's joy and fun, there's absolutely no reason to stay online, the impression that I get is that the game is all about log in and stay away from the computer, playing something else while your chara looks fabulous, standing like a statue in megalopolis, with all those shining gears and fancy visuals, the community is quite different now, there's no social relation at all, the game is simply not challenging anymore, there's no fun anymore, maybe because there's no new contents since the game was discontinued in 2012, we're expectating a new character since 2015, I know it's a private server, but for what I have seen the GMs are introducing customized stuff like wings and headgears, maybe they could try to create new maps and pets too? a fourth class perhaps? something must be done for sure, it's useless to play in a server where the only goal is to throw money and have no return in terms of entertainment

Perhaps some PvP events like I just suggested? :o

~Prometheus                              

hyokuanime

hyokuanime

Selfie Queen 2016 GM's #1 Choice

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • LocationSilent Hill
  • IGN:Hyokuanime/AkameBr
  • Class:Dark Lord/witch light
  • Level:365/370

Last month i suggested some pvp events too, and i hope at least one event including pvp happen. /cheers

• MrSlaughter likes this

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 313 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:400

Hello Deary's,

I'm posting this event idea as-well. Over the past few days several players have either whispered me, put there mycamps next to me (with it Titled: Mycamp event plz), or said in all: Can we have a MyCamp Event?

Each time i said: Please put all event suggestions on the patch notes...none of them ever did xD...ahhhh! So I will place the suggestion here for them.

Event Suggestion: MyCamp Event

Have a wonderful day fellow Tricksters!

<3

Mizzo

Please write down the specifics/details/requirements/how-to. Suggestions without specifics means they wait for me to draft the specifics. This then have low probability of coming into reality. I pay attention to suggestions with details. Look at how hovado write his suggestions for Tartarus; clear details given; which is why his suggestions are done every maintenance.

~ aran 2017-03-10

Posted Image Go Go Harkon Rangers!

MrSlaughter

MrSlaughter

#1 Charm 1st Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Last month i suggested some pvp events too, and i hope at least one event including pvp happen. /cheers

Yes hopefully it happens... Its simply unfair how the PvP community has been completely ignored ever since the opening of this server. It has gotten to the point where all my PvP friends have quit or are planning to quit. (With the exception of a few, but they are also planning on leaving if pvp doesnt get more active). I also know a lot of players which have been wanting to come back, but were simply put off by the inactivity of PvP.

Please GM_Wankung and Admin Aran... I beg for good PvP events that will make strong PvE'ers and weaker PvE'ers to want to come into PvP. 

Keep in mind: PvP events can be for everyone. It doesnt have to be "pay to win". Although splashing cash definitely helps (like in any other game), 2 weak lv 300 can easily defeat 1 strong lv 360. If you PvE'ers come with a team of 4-5 players, you could easily win the prize.

PvP has a bad name because players there talk crap and I would be receiving reports sent by people complaining about each other, complaining about me accusing me of taking sides of certain players, complaining about mods, accusing mods of having illegal items, talking BS. Those who engage in such behaviour know who you are. It is you that makes me not want to pay attention to growing the PvP community in this server.

If you can maintain civility, well, then, suggest something for PvP. If we can code it, then we can run the event. If we can't code it, then no.

~ aran 2017-03-10 

~Prometheus                              

MrSlaughter

MrSlaughter

#1 Charm 1st Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Sorry for double post, but I am sure that if you guys incorporate PvP events and get PvP a little more active, and you advertise it on your Facebook page or something. A lot of ex-PvPers will come back and try to compete (at least to have a peek at how PvP is).

~Prometheus                              

bluesly

bluesly

Cat Lover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • LocationCat Den

Feel there needs to be some restrictions on the Driller Boys as they're saturating the server and currently causing trouble, like Gate of Poppuri for the Tourmaline event. Something that would discourage people a little bit to use them as a crunch for TM. Whether it's decreasing the time or increase the price on them, remove the ability to gain TM or takes off a fraction of TM exp while using them, or drilling in Gates is no longer an option as they love to crowd those especially those with RTO wings that triggers an animation when they appear that causes loading problems. (Even with special effects off I still get DC'd in Gate of Poppuri given how crowded it is.)

Hell, I do my own drilling than rely on a Tool that does it for me, feels way more satisfying that way, and if it's any indication I'm book hunting which requires a lot of drilling and patience to do. Unless they're trying to find the Bloody Rune of Fate or a similar hard-to-find drilling item for a quest without having to pay for it from a player shop, what's the point of getting a Driller Boy but throw money at it and be lazy?  I wouldn't mind helping people find an item for them especially in Caballa Relics at least, whether I get something out of it or not is up to discussion, but they shouldn't expect me to do the work for them, they need to do their part as well.

Removing it wouldn't exactly be a solution as that might cause a huge dip in revenue for the server. Placing more restrictions might still cause a dip but would be minor and hopefully see less AFK Drillers and see more activity from an actual person.

On a brighter note, GDB hasn't looked so AFK-Driller free in a long time... maybe Coral Dungeon too.

We can take out driller pets from Myshop.

I'll look into decreasing EXP earned from drilling, although with our high rates, Idk if this would be effective at all. 

I had wanted to reduce the rates before but I was greatly opposed by players back then. I'm sure you guys remember this.

~ aran 2017-03-10

Book Hunter

pokota

pokota

Tribunal Leviathan 2nd Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • IGN:YetAnotherDPCoon
  • Class:Card Master
  • Level:70

I would maybe just ask that the various Gates not be drillable. The main reason they get crowded out is because they're the only maps that non-Sense chars can AFK-drill for months at a time and not have to worry about monster interrupts and don't get weight-crowded. And weight-crowding shouldn't be an issue any more, we have so many ways to get WT equips now.

GDB has always been a drillable map. There is a quest that require drilling there, so GDB has to be drillable.

Gate of Ghost Blue has event that requires drilling there as well.

We may be able to close Gate of Tap. I'll have to ask GM if that is possible.

~ aran

• bluesly likes this

bluesly

bluesly

Cat Lover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • LocationCat Den

Now that you mention it: All of Desert Beach fields, SE forest, Path to Beach, Path to Relics, all but one field in Poppuri Cave, and Fields 1 & 2 in Relics have non-hostile mobs. (Excluding the one daily monster in Beach and Relics Fields, which will require the person to check their progress time-to-time but shouldn't happen often)

Book Hunter

Gyoza

Gyoza

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationFinnish
  • IGN:NothingStopsMe
  • Class:Gladiator
  • Level:250

I would prefer the event that requires killing monsters in Fiesta Zone and get EXP and boxes, like the old days.

The event right now? "Drilling entire week to get free items!" Booring :( I wanted to play the game but just being AFK for the event is kinda nasty.

(also events requires you to buy Drill boy to get 1500+ atleast)

And i'm new player, hello everyone  :wub:

Welcome to the server.

Our fiesta rate is is already high in EXP/TM because the fiesta files that we use are files for fiesta event in the official server where the rates were increased.

~ aran 2017-03-10

• MrSlaughter likes this

bluesly

bluesly

Cat Lover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • LocationCat Den

The event right now? "Drilling entire week to get free items!" Booring :( I wanted to play the game but just being AFK for the event is kinda nasty.

(also events requires you to buy Drill boy to get 1500+ atleast)

You're not required to buy a Driller Boy, but you could drill up x amount of Tourmalines per day at least to get the 1501 prize. It's not a race to get there first afterall.

Book Hunter

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: carved wooden box, legendary, coplin, esplendor, con sale, sakura, faunia, tourmaline