• 720 posts
  • LocationCaballa Island
  • IGN:[Mod]Zen
  • Class:Gladiator
  • Level:325
Spoiler

Why is it vital, though?

To be able to sell them to an NPC. 

Would you ever sell a Legendary Unique to an NPC?

I can't think of one person who would, unless they were quitting or being hacked, or something along those lines. 

No need to be rude or disrespectful by calling people unconscious for making such mistakes, though! 

It is possible to do so very easily, and numerous people have made said mistake. We just figured it'd be easiest to block being salable, since people normally wouldn't sell them anyway! 

When selling a backpack full of, per se, 100 Rods and 15 MyShop items, you may misclick once (yes, I sell MyShop items), as the warning may be mistaken as MyShop sales.  

As well, how is it being restricted? Dropping isn't too bad.

People only drop items when they're transferring quickly, and you can easily trade the item. 

Selling to an NPC.. why would you even do that to that poor piece of beautiful equipment? 

Or do you mean about the bank problem? Because that wasn't on purpose and we apologize for that inconvenience. 

They will be reverted back to being salable as to allow banking as soon as possible. 

We learned of this error quickly after, but there was nothing we could do at the time, unfortunately. 

Cheers,

- Zen. 

murael

murael

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Suggestion: 

Why do i suggest this? It's to vary the monthly events for now, since everything is drill afk , afk drill, afk afk drill drill drill... so why not innovate a bit? A lot of people miss those brooms! so here it goes! 

Brooms Vrooms Hunt! A Daily Quest: What is it? Do a monster quest for brooms! :o
9 NPCS:

NPC 1: 350 kill counts to any monsters level range from 1 to 90: Reward: Tut Broom x5

NPC 2: 500 kill counts to any monsters level range from 91 to 150. Reward: Tombeth Broom x5

NPC 3: 500 kill counts to any monsters level range from 151 to 210. Reward: Captain Skull Broom x5

NPC 4: 550 kill counts to any monsters level range from 211 to 280. Reward: Pirate King Karan's Broom x5

NPC 5: 600 kill counts to any monsters level range from 261 to 360. Reward: Count Blood Broom x5

NPC 6: 650 kill counts to any monsters level range from 301 to ~      Reward: Tenter Lion Broom x5

NPC 7: 750 kill counts to any monsters level range from 320 to ~    . Reward: Ice Queen Odinea Broom x5

NPC 8: 850 kill counts to any monsters level range from 330 to ~    . Reward: Soki Broom x5

NPC 9: 999 kill counts to any monsters level range from 350 to ~    . Reward: Spicy Dragon x5

Chaos Tower monster kills would also count ( will this make the quest way too easy?)

This quest will be only available once a day.

Feel free to bash this and delete it.

Time limit of the monster quest: 60 minutes.

Quest Level: 1 - 400

It's true! Afk drill afk drill afk drill ¬¬
Great idea!!

I did not give you a warning before when you added your unnecessary comment to the post made by Kamau (whom I have banned), but this is a warning now. This is my patch note. Be mindful. I don't look kindly upon people crapping on my patch note. You can provide constructive input with ideas, but stop the unnecessary sarcasm.

~ aran

maggielozzl

maggielozzl

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts

I think the tourmaline is not found in all maps, at least not in gate of dessert beach?

I have not found any at GDB but there are a lot in Pop dungeon maps, Event Garden, and Cherry Blossom.

~ aran

Ricehat

Ricehat

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • IGN:Ricehat
  • Class:Wizard
  • Level:22X

Also shouldn't the tourmaline's being weightless, during the event, given how much is needed for the top tier prize? 1501 of those is 7,505 WT total.

Hi Bluesly,

I just quickly wanted to mention that, don't forget the Tourmalines can be spread across all characters on the same account. Therefore, you wouldn't need a single character to have a WT capacity of 7,505.

I hope your drilling is going well so far!

EDIT: Tourmalines cannot be stored in shared bank. It seems that they must be drilled by each character on the account.

Flannel

Flannel

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • IGN:Flannel

aQOR4sG.pngI tried to login to set aside some bonus eggs for someone on Discord,only to discover I can't log into any of my characters. The website says my characters are still there and are in slots 1-4, yet I can't select them at all in-game, and moving slots doesn't seem to fix this issue.

IGNs: Flannel, Benoit, Ignatius, Ranulf

EDIT: Had to restart the client 5 times for them to show up for some reason, bug fixed I guess?

Things like this happen when the client is not patched completely on your computer. Always do a check file, and re-patch when things seem off.. 

~ aran

Become the wings of rebellion, that breaketh thy chains of captivity.

Panpyro

Panpyro

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • IGN:Vermin
  • Class:Scientist
  • Level:17X

IGNs: [...] Ranulf

Path of Radiance reference?

@Aran You're welcome. Thank you for answering my question as well.

Tsunayoushi

Tsunayoushi

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 408 posts
  • LocationStockholm, Sweden.
  • IGN:Tsunayoushi
  • Class:Lion

I never intended to start an argument or a debate/discussion. I only posted (my initial post) because it was request/suggestion (not a demand) and that was enough to it.
I am open to have a discussion regarding this matter privately (via Forum Private Message) or at least in a more appropriate thread, this thread is not mine and I do not prefer/want to have a back-and-forth discussion unless the thread creator (Aran) allows such.

Previously recalling, Aran does not fancy/tolerate discussions (or rather arguments), especially not in their Patch Note threads.

However, since a Staff Member (Zen) responded with a rather open-ending (questions and confusion/misinterpretation was involved) post, one can/would only assume that they perhaps had a mutual agreement regarding the matter of tolerance (to consider it as somewhat of an exception). Unless the Staff Member, Zen, disregarded Aran's tolerance, which would be more or less difficult to grasp due to Zen being a Staff Member. But again, one can/would only assume that there has not been any lack of communication.

With that said, I shall proceed to (publicly) respond to a (public) reply.

Why is it vital, though?

It is vital because it is an inferior modification as I mentioned. Players are unable to offer their unique equipment via In-Game Private Shop, which is a substantial change for the worse. Least of one's concern, one con out of many.

I can't think of one person who would, unless they were quitting or being hacked, or something along those lines.

Selling to an NPC.. why would you even do that to that poor piece of beautiful equipment?
Or do you mean about the bank problem? Because that wasn't on purpose and we apologize for that inconvenience.

They will be reverted back to being salable as to allow banking as soon as possible.
We learned of this error quickly after, but there was nothing we could do at the time, unfortunately.

Not mainly for the sake of being able to sell them to an NPC, no.

To answer your first question: I doubt that I ever would sell a Legendary Unique to an NPC.
We both are well aware that nobody in the right mind would want to sell their unique equipment for 1 Galder to Item Girl, leave alone the reason for such to be vital.
I cannot see why you raised such a question. Perhaps you were curious?

To answer your second question: I am not sure of how to respond, I see two ways of simple interpretation. I shall answer in both ways, just to be sure.
1) If you are assuming that I have already sold a poor piece of beautiful equipment (which in this case I suppose is a Legendary Unique), I can admit that I have not nor would I ever sell one to an NPC, to repeat.
2) If you are deducting that my answer to your first question would have been "Yes", then your deduction/prediction is inaccurate. I would not sell a poor piece of beautiful equipment to an NPC.

To answer your third question: No. Never did I mention any bank problems. Thank You for the apology nonetheless.

No need to be rude or disrespectful by calling people unconscious for making such mistakes, though!

I am not being rude or disrespectful, perhaps because I never "called people unconscious for making such mistakes". This is my example of being fairly rude: Even a human reading my initial post upside-down would not conclude such nonsense.

I stated: "A player is unable to conduct crucial actions or decisions such as selling their unique equipment to Item Girl or dropping them In-Game unless they are unconscious, which expresses that every player is fully conscious when committing mistakes by the similar."
The statement above was to support my previous statement regarding player's responsibility.
Have I cleared up your misinterpretation, or do you find further clarification to be necessary?

It is possible to do so very easily, and numerous people have made said mistake. We just figured it'd be easiest to block being salable, since people normally wouldn't sell them anyway!

Yes, that, I completely understand. We humans make mistakes. But it is as you mentioned, "people normally wouldn't sell them anyway". Almost precisely, players would normally not sell their unique equipment, hence why they are to stand responsible if they happen to sell their unique equipment (regardless of the intention).

Additionally, your reasoning is inadequate compared to Aran's:

Noted.
We may have to go back to original options for legendary uniques.
Our intention was to stop the mistakes players seem to keep on making by dropping their legendary items or selling them to NPC or lending to friends using trading in game and then friends refuse to give items back. We are really quite tired having to rescue players because of these.
But the changes in the options seem to be creating a whole set of other problems.
I asked GM to try to make the items to have same option as MyShop items; however, coding gets in the way. Bosses won't drop items that have MyShop properties. This coding thing isn't easy or straightforward. There are hard codes that we can't overcome.
So we may have to go back to original options.
~ aran

I am more or less pleased for it to have turned out that way. Not that because you cannot overcome certain hard codes, but that the inferior change may be reverted.

"Our intention was to stop the mistakes players seem to keep on making by dropping their legendary items or selling them to NPC or lending to friends using trading in game and then friends refuse to give items back. We are really quite tired having to rescue players because of these."
That is completely understandable. However, if a player accidentally drops or sells their Legendary Unique, they should stand responsible for it.

Furthermore, a player could be borrowing out any equipment, it does not necessarily have to be Legendary Uniques (even if there is a valid reason (Quest) for players to borrow them out). Every player is to stand responsible for borrowing out their equipment. Withal, for instance, if the player that they borrowed it out to do not agree to return the equipment, it could be considered/labeled as theft/scam. You, the Staff Members, then have every right to refuse assisting the victim or to punish the culprit. If you are tired of rescuing, then do not rescue. The victim must understand that they are fully responsible for the losses particularly in that case, and that there might be no following punishment for the culprit.

If it is not a rule yet, you may then officially establish the rule (as new) if you wish.

When selling a backpack full of, per se, 100 Rods and 15 MyShop items, you may misclick once (yes, I sell MyShop items), as the warning may be mistaken as MyShop sales.

I am aware of how mistakes may happen, and I am not judging/criticizing such.

People only drop items when they're transferring quickly, and you can easily trade the item.

I am not sure if you were being serious/genuine when you decided to ask such a question, I am suspecting that you were kidding.

But I shall answer the question just in case: They are unsalable, undroppable and untradeable. How is it NOT being restricted? Being able to transfer the equipment via Auction House does not conclude/label them as unrestricted, especially not when in comparison. Unsalable, undroppable and untradeable; three restrictions. Another misinterpretation, perhaps? Perhaps not, since as I mentioned, I suspect that you were kidding. Perhaps I misinterpreted the question, because I am having difficulties grasping if whether or not it was a joke (with all due respect, of course).

Never did I mention that not being able to drop the equipment was "good" or "bad". I shall refer to my statement: "Reverting "undroppable" is not essential."

No, players obviously do not drop items only when transferring quickly. It would then have been ridiculous (rather lame but perhaps efficient for many) for the "Drop"-feature to exist solely for that reason.
But yes, since we are discussing Legendary Uniques, players do indeed only drop them when they wish to transfer them quickly. You COULD easily trade the equipment, though no longer. I am not stating that it is not easy to transfer the items via Auction House, but that it is no longer possible to trade the equipment (it is possible to transfer the equipment via Auction House - but not to trade).

But to repeat: "Reverting "undroppable" is not essential."

Why is it vital, though?

Cheers,
- Zen.

For an overall response: You were very hasty with your reply and you keep jumping to conclusions, not that I necessarily mind.
Be reminded that I intend no offense whatsoever. I am but responding to your reply. Needless to mention that you asked questions that I did not want to leave unanswered, I dislike ignoring.

I am but sharing my opinion & point of view.
Thank You.

-Regards.
Tsunayoushi, Leader of Lunatics.

Former Challenger Team (EUW) on League of Legends, grounded & created by Swedish Players.

We stand for might, respect, patience, honor and strength.

Lunatics' Raffle #1 | Lunatics' Raffle #2

We are Lunatics!

Join & become one of us.

Grimoire

Grimoire

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationSomehwere
  • IGN:Howareyou
  • Class:HereandThere
  • Level:401

And let the drama begins ... ._.

• 3xJApril likes this

Koiosu Hunter

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3728 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief
  • Level:400

Let's not. 

I think we'll go back to original options for legendary unique items. This help with the MS-vs-galder selling as well (hopefully).

Players just need to be more careful when selling items to NPC or dropping items to the ground because sometimes you click too fast but your computer processing may actually be slower, resulting in you clicking on an item to sell or to drop but the computer translates it into you clicking on a different item (which may be a legendary unique item in your inventory at that time).

Also, players who lend/share their legendary uniques with others, please always remember that you are always facing the probability of being scammed (the other person not returning back the items to you). Therefore, it is not fair for you to ask us to go take back those items from your friends' accounts or to trace where the items are gone now.

Anyway, l appreciate all of your understanding. We try to improve; it does not work out for the better, but the important thing is, now we know what does not work. I admit I did not think about the MS-vs-galder selling/buying issue; thank you for bringing that up.

~ aran

nnhbinh

nnhbinh

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Can you post the information of items in carved wooden box please? Its very helpful since wiki didnt post it.

Thank you

No, they are meant to be discovered by players themselves. Mods also do not know.

~ aran

Bunzo

Bunzo

Resident Mermaid 2nd Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts
  • LocationYour Backyard
  • IGN:Bunzo
  • Class:Champion
  • Level:Lol

Bug report?

Yesterday we couldn't get the canna items but now it seems like you can get all of the canna items if you log in multiple times on the same account, on the same day.

EDIT: Some of my chars got all 3 items in one day while others only got one item even though a day has passed.

Noted.

It's ok if you got all the items in same day log in.

~ aran 2017-03-10

Edited by Aran, 10 March 2017 - 02:55 PM.

bluesly

bluesly

Cat Lover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • LocationCat Den
  • IGN:TwinPaw
  • Class:Thief Master
  • Level:191

I think the tourmaline is not found in all maps, at least not in gate of dessert beach?

I have not found any at GDB but there are a lot in Pop dungeon maps, Event Garden, and Cherry Blossom.

~ aran

They can be found in SE Forest too, after trying to find Worn Forest Maps A that the game was stubborn to give but wasn't lacking in B's. Thankfully I got that done yesterday so I don't need to worry about Worn Maps anymore in Forest. x.x

Hi Bluesly,

I just quickly wanted to mention that, don't forget the Tourmalines can be spread across all characters on the same account. Therefore, you wouldn't need a single character to have a WT capacity of 7,505.

I hope your drilling is going well so far!

EDIT: Tourmalines cannot be stored in shared bank. It seems that they must be drilled by each character on the account.

Got 100 so far when I was drilling for Worn Forest Maps A & B (game was pouring in the B's but hardly any A's) I plan to drill at least 50 per day to reach the 1501 mark, or 100 per day and finish in about 15 days.

I also discovered Tourmalines can't be store in bank too, but that was after I asked that question regarding WT. I just wanted to be sure newbies wouldn't be hindered with their limited WT on any character for this event.

• Ricehat likes this

Book Hunter

Currently searching in Rose Garden (Johan's Story).

I proudly do my own drilling.

Paylette

Paylette

Game & Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 598 posts
  • LocationTurning Salt into Sugar
  • IGN:Temmie
  • Class:Tem
  • Level:300

If you want to help with the carved wooden box

contents, danieltan123 has made a thread for it

Flannel

Flannel

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • IGN:Flannel

Path of Radiance reference?

@Aran You're welcome. Thank you for answering my question as well.

All 4 of my characters are named after Fire Emblem characters rn. Flannel (Keaton), Benoit (Benny), and Ignatius are from Fates. I also had Velour (Velouria) at some point, which is also from Fates.

• Panpyro likes this

Become the wings of rebellion, that breaketh thy chains of captivity.

bluesly

bluesly

Cat Lover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • LocationCat Den

I just checked MyShop Inventory, and the coder did fix the 7.3 issue, however I gotten them all in two days instead of three. XD Close enough, I suppose.

That's ok. ~ aran 2017-03-10

Book Hunter

hovado

hovado

Game Advisor

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1060 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • IGN:RedSonja, BattleCattle
  • Class:fox, buff

Suggestion: colored Supporter's Guild Hat: green, red, black, pink, blue, purple, gold ......

sample picture:

SupGuiHat.png

Note to self: Item list 2017-04 ~ ???

polar_standby2.gifTartarus_Info_Banner.pngCard_Battle_Logo.png

bluesly

bluesly

Cat Lover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • LocationCat Den

Speaking of suggestions, can I offer some for Achievements? Got a few in mind, except for prizes I'll leave that up to discussion.

An achievement for doing a monster quest from all NPC's in all regions that provide it. Doesn't require doing every single monster quest, as that might be difficult given the level caps on most of them. Maybe Including party quests (except for Mines). One from Yuri, one from Assistant, one from Master, and one from Tera (or equivalent) per area (Desert, Relics, Wharf, etc.)

An achievement for doing the Worn Map Quests 10 times in one area. (Was thinking in every area or 50 in one area, but that might be too much for most folks.) Feel it doesn't get much attention despite how useful it may be in some cases.

One for finding a Secret Spot by casual Mining. Prize may have to be low tier, similar to the [TH]Feather Charm, given the AFK drilling, but felt that should give some reward for finding one for the first time other than free galders, a random NPC card for the specific area, and ingredients.

Not sure if this is doable, but finding a book with an Old Map? Not sure if it's possible for books picked up from other players or bought to not count, but thought I offer a "rare find" achievement in there that requires effort to do. I would've suggested full collection of Old Map books, but that'll be just mean.

Noticed there's no TM achievement... maybe one for Max level and one for x Masters as well?

Be nice if there was a Cape reward again, like the red capes we gotten from the old Level Reward.

Hope to hear back.

We will review Achievement rewards from time to time, but I don't want too many quests to be rewarded because this game is supposed to be about players doing quests to level up in the game. ~ aran

Book Hunter

Fox

Fox

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • IGN:Biteru
  • Class:Dark Lord
  • Level:158/191

Is it possible to make an event focused on the harkon sanctuaries? I went there yesterday with my lvl 138 priest and it was empty, a bit sad :(

What kind of event?

Mizzo & Keyos? You guys do Harkon defenc. Any idea?

~ aran

hovado

hovado

Game Advisor

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1060 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • IGN:RedSonja, BattleCattle
  • Class:fox, buff

Please, change following things in Tartarus:

old -> new

1. ITEMS

[JP]Hair of Eil  -> [JP]Stella's Hair

[JP]Diary of Eil (original) -> [JP]Stella's Diary (original)

[JP]Diary of Eil (translated) -> [JP]Stella's Diary (translated)

[JP]Black aura  ->   [JP]Black Aura

[JP]Full underground nuclear   ->   [JP]Underground Nucleus

[JP]Cell Proliferation   -> [JP]Proliferating Cells

[JP]Full owe a piece of rock    -> [JP]Sisyphus's Fragment 1

[JP]Full owe sheet rock 2  ->  [JP]Sisyphus's Fragment 2

[JP]Full round one trial   ->  [JP]Ixion's Wheel 1

[JP]Full round 2 trial  ->  [JP]Ixion's Wheel 2

[JP]??K  -> [JP]Core K

[JP]Black aura K  -> [JP]Black Aura K

[JP]Full underground nuclear K  ->  [JP]Underground Nucleus K

[JP]Proliferation cell K  ->  [JP]Proliferating Cells K

[JP]Full owe sheet rock 1K  -> [JP]Sisyphus's Fragment 1K

[JP]Full owe rock chip 2K  -> [JP]Sisyphus's Fragment 2K

[JP]Full wheel 1K trial  ->  [JP]Ixion's Wheel 1K

[JP]Full wheel 2K trial  -> [JP]Ixion's Wheel 2K

[JP]Fruit 1 Tantarosu      ->  [JP]Tantalus's Fruit 1

[JP]Fruit of 2 Tantarosu  ->  [JP]Tantalus's Fruit 2

[JP]Fruit of 3 Tantarosu  ->  [JP]Tantalus's Fruit 3

[JP]Fruit of 4 Tantarosu  ->  [JP]Tantalus's Fruit 4

[JP]Fruit of 5 Tantarosu  ->  [JP]Tantalus's Fruit 5

[JP]6 fruit of Tantarosu   ->  [JP]Tantalus's Fruit 6

[JP]Fruit 7 Tantarosu      ->  [JP]Tantalus's Fruit 7

[JP]1K fruit of Tartarus  ->  [JP]Tantalus's Fruit 1K

[JP]2K fruit of Tartarus  ->  [JP]Tantalus's Fruit 2K

[JP]3K fruit of Tartarus  ->  [JP]Tantalus's Fruit 3K

[JP]4K fruit of Tartarus  ->  [JP]Tantalus's Fruit 4K

[JP]5K fruit of Tartarus  ->  [JP]Tantalus's Fruit 5K

[JP]6K fruit of Tartarus  ->  [JP]Tantalus's Fruit 6K

[JP]7K fruit of Tartarus  ->  [JP]Tantalus's Fruit 7K

[JP]Full jade mobile space  -> [JP]Teleport Ball

[JP]Claw of Pirata  -> [JP]Chain of Pirate

[JP]Exhaust stack of Bitarita  ->  [JP]Exhaust Stack of Bio Junk

[JP]Fetters of Guardian   -> [JP]Fetters of Guard Ian

[JP]Proof of giant potpourri  -> [JP]Proof of King Poppuri

2. QUESTS

NPC: Warden Oceanus

Quest Name: Tartarus Hunting 1

Client: Oh, liver, head Orchestra  ->  Warden Oceanus

Place: Entrance ride taroseu  -> Tartarus Entrance

NPC: Warden Oceanus

Quest Name: Tartarus Access Management

Client: Warder ? ? techno ke su  ->  Warden Oceanus

Place: The entrance of Tartarus -> Tartarus Entrance

NPC: Kyu

Quest Name: Written forgery of God  ->  Falsified Book of God

Client: Adele  ->  Kyu

Place: The entrance of Tartarus  -> Tartarus Entrance

Description: Bring one of the God of oil  -> Bring 1x [JP]Oil Can of God.

3. MISSING ITEMS

Monster: Snow Pine Tree

Please, add [JP]Stella's Diary (original) as an item dropped by Snow Pine Tree (1% drop chance)

4. NPC DIALOGUES

NPC: King Poppuri

NPC Location: Tartarus - Ancient God B3 Cage 1

KingPoppuriB3.png

Challenge the test one of the giant potpourri  -> 1. Test of King Poppuri
To challenge the test 3 of Giant potpourri  -> 3. Test of King Poppuri
To challenge the test four of the giant potpourri  -> 4. Test of King Poppuri
Challenge the test 6 of giant potpourri  -> 6. Test of King Poppuri

NPC: King Poppuri

NPC Location: Tartarus - Ancient God B4

KingPoppuriB4.png

We will report on the ordeal one of Giant potpourri  -> Report 1. Test of King Poppuri
We will report on the ordeal of three giant potpourri  -> Report 3. Test of King Poppuri
We will report on the ordeal of four giant potpourri  -> Report 4. Test of King Poppuri
We will report on the ordeal 6 of giant potpourri  -> Report 6. Test of King Poppuri

Thank You.

Note to self = Incl. item list 2017-04 except Missing Item - not found in db ~ aran

Edited by Aran, 19 March 2017 - 04:06 PM.

polar_standby2.gifTartarus_Info_Banner.pngCard_Battle_Logo.png

Keyos

Keyos

Game & Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 264 posts
  • IGN:[Mod]Keyos
  • Class:Duelist

Is it possible to make an event focused on the harkon sanctuaries? I went there yesterday with my lvl 138 priest and it was empty, a bit sad :(

Most people do the shadow sanctuaries one which requires you to be lvl 180+ with a guardian, you can trade the shards that certain monsters there drop for either their weapons or their chibi pet version, lately not a whole lot of people do shadow harkon except certain random times too.
Spoiler

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: carved wooden box, legendary, coplin, esplendor, con sale, sakura, faunia, tourmaline