• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

DoughCottage

DoughCottage

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Hello I was looking up on the board to see understand Website Item Compounding but I am confused about some factors between the ingame mature compounding and Website Item Compounding.

1. Ingame needs higher LK and DA to increase the max ranges but does that mean this rule applies to the Website Item Compounding too? Or the LK and DA is not applicable in Website Compounding (just requires Elixirs?)

2. For every Website Item Compound , do u use 2 elixirs for each slots to increase the max ranges?

3. Are there other ways to obtain these elixirs other than myshop?

Keyos

Keyos

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • IGN:ChaosBringer
  • Class:Duelist bunny
  • Level:400

1.Web compound has better range in compounding and it doesn't require LK or DA.
2.Yes, use White /Green Elixir + White /Green Elixir Ev for highest max range (White /Green + Amethyst also works but it gives slightly less than WG + WG Ev)
3. We have events that give out elixir from time to time as well, you can obtain them that way.

Spoiler

DoughCottage

DoughCottage

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

1.Web compound has better range in compounding and it doesn't require LK or DA.
2.Yes, use White /Green Elixir + White /Green Elixir Ev for highest max range (White /Green + Amethyst also works but it gives slightly less than WG + WG Ev)
3. We have events that give out elixir from time to time as well, you can obtain them that way.

I see, thanks for the information ! It helped clarify my doubts !

However, if I want to compound lets say MA compound for Lvl 200 equips, will getting ingame MA Stone 200 or the myshop stone MA 200 have higher probability of max range? Or do you think they give nearly the same probability as long as you use the elixirs ?

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 503 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:400

I see, thanks for the information ! It helped clarify my doubts !

However, if I want to compound lets say MA compound for Lvl 200 equips, will getting ingame MA Stone 200 or the myshop stone MA 200 have higher probability of max range? Or do you think they give nearly the same probability as long as you use the elixirs ?

Hello,

Normal in-game obtained stones and myshop stones are pretty close with a slight increase with using the myshop stones, however the JP stones in some instances are 2X the max range of normal stones.

:>

Posted Image Go Go Harkon Rangers!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mature web compounding, item compounding, Elixirs, LK, Member, how to get HAX