Placebo

Placebo

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • IGN:~
  • Level:Child

yessss aweome patch gg guys nice work! more pixels on paula bear fuses! maybe.. paula is coming soon omg so excited xD!!! also only vip people will get vip in gameee 8D yay!

lol

Grimoire

Grimoire

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationSomehwere
  • IGN:Howareyou
  • Class:HereandThere
  • Level:401

Is it possible to make the rotation boss drop equips monthly instead of every 3 months? .. It seems way too long, like we get tomorrow a Gun then we need to wait another 3 months for the another equipment we need? :/ 

We'll consider, but no promises. ~ aran

Koiosu Hunter

luzbelito666

luzbelito666

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationArgentina
  • IGN:waPLOG

Why did they remove the reward level?  :angry: ..If that did not bother anyone

Because people use power-levelling to get the rewards instead of doing quests as the game is meant to be played.

We have achievement rewards to replace the level up rewards.

~ aran

VolneizoR

VolneizoR

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • IGN:VolneizoR
  • Class:Wizard
  • Level:400

Thank you for this wings  B)

q3oqeep.png

You're welcome. 

That's a nice dragon head. I have almost forgotten those items. :)

~ aran

• edwardeichie likes this

Paylette

Paylette

Game & Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 574 posts
  • LocationTurning Salt into Sugar
  • IGN:Temmie
  • Class:Tem
  • Level:300

coplin box are giving 2s items instead of 3s could fix it please :/ i got copling box 250 with 2s item

The Coplin boxes give 2~4 slots

PwrLogic

PwrLogic

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • IGN:PowerLogic
  • Class:lion

getting reward on level up is bug i cannot get mine, sometimes can sometimes cannot. i dont know why. 

x3am4o.jpg

Maybe you need to refresh your website; clear your browser, or something?

Not really sure what's the problem actually.

~ aran

MiraboWatty

MiraboWatty

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Locationlurking around megalo or para :)
  • IGN:Mirabo Watty
Omg mira esas wingsss estan muy cuty las quiero TODAS toditas todas. Son muy gorgeous cuty omg Mira esas golden O....amo este game S2

S2 mirabo

Spoil A Bhadd Kuween๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’‹

~ Tiyabhadd

MiraboWatty

MiraboWatty

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Locationlurking around megalo or para :)
  • IGN:Mirabo Watty

Oops my miamian grandma aused my account to post sorry! ( en miami se habla espanol) nice patch

S2 mirabo watty

Please read my comment above. ~ Tiya

You have changed my comments. I have reached my limit of patience and tolerance with you.

This forum account is banned.

~ aran 2017-02-10

Flannel

Flannel

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • IGN:Flannel
  • Class:Wizard

Giving us a Moon Bracelet EV seems pretty pointless, since that's a reward for hitting Lv30 as it is...

Because level up rewards is stopped. ~ aran

Become the wings of rebellion, that breaketh thy chains of captivity.

Keyos

Keyos

Game & Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 235 posts
  • IGN:Keyos
  • Class:Duelist
Mind you, the rewards for getting to a certain level will be removed and we'll have the achievement reward instead.
  • Flannel likes this
Spoiler

danielitan123

danielitan123

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 664 posts
  • LocationIsrael
  • IGN:Kukilldanielit/danielitan
  • Class:buffalo

Because level up rewards is stopped. ~ aran
Now its will be very hard get milage how can be vip now...

A lot of items in Carved Wooden Boxes could be recycled for mileage points. This was true for previous boxes and also for upcoming boxes.

~ aran 2017-02-10 

hovado

hovado

Game Advisor

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 988 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • IGN:RedSonja, BattleCattle
  • Class:fox, buff

Is it possible to make the rotation boss drop equips monthly instead of every 3 months? .. It seems way too long, like we get tomorrow a Gun then we need to wait another 3 months for the another equipment we need? :/ 

We'll consider, but no promises. ~ aran

If Boss monster can drop only 5 uniques, maybe simple exchange (some NPC) could solve the problem

For example: Koiosu would drop Helmet, Ring, Staff, Sword and Shield.

when i drop Staff or Sword, i could exchange them for Gun or Hammer

no exchange for Helmet, Shield and Ring :)

Edited by hovado, 04 February 2017 - 12:55 PM.

• Rikimaru likes this

Tartarus_Info_Banner.png

Tsunayoushi

Tsunayoushi

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts
  • LocationStockholm, Sweden.
  • IGN:Tsunayoushi
  • Class:Lion

If Boss monster can drop only 5 uniques, maybe simple exchange (some NPC) could solve the problem

For example: Koiosu would drop Helmet, Ring, Staff, Sword and Shield.

when i drop Staff or Sword, i could exchange them for Gun or Hammer

no exchange for Helmet, Shield and Ring :)

I disagree with this suggestion.

Boss drops should be completely unique, with each its own value. Implementing your suggestion could harm the purpose of unique drops along with their value in the game.

Monthly rotation sound much better to be a valid (non-harmful) solution.

I am but sharing my opinion & point of view.

Thank You.

-Regards.
Tsunayoushi, Leader of Lunatics.

• andypandy123 likes this

Former Challenger Team (EUW) on League of Legends, grounded & created by Swedish Players.

We stand for might, respect, patience, honor and strength.

Lunatics' Raffle #1 | Lunatics' Raffle #2

We are Lunatics!

Join & become one of us.

Bunzo

Bunzo

Resident Mermaid 2nd Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  • LocationYour Backyard
  • IGN:Bunzo
  • Class:Champion
  • Level:Lol

I have a couple of suggestions and requests, pl0x!

1. Since the lv up rewards are gone and achievements are here to stay, I wonder if Red Cape can be added to the 2nd job achievement. I think people enjoy being able to get a free cape at a low lv. On that same note, I wonder if Dino T-Shirt can be added to the 3rd job achievement because in my opinion innerwears are pretty hard to get in general and even harder for new players so being able to get a free one is pretty amazing. I remember rejoicing when I got mine when I was a newbie.

2. Would it be possible to add store-more permits into the mileage boxes or perhaps the new CWBs? I think the only ways to obtain them are the GM Lucky Bags (from the GM penguins), and buying from myshop or from players. I love store-mores and I think it would be a good idea for there to be another way to get it. (We fuse collectors live on store-mores.)

3. Would it be possible to have an npc sell Altiverse boxes, perhaps Item Girl in Event Garden? The prices could intentionally be a bit expensive, perhaps 2mil galders for Altiverse Spiritual Box, 5mil for Altiverse Twist Box, 7.5mil for Altiverse Flash Bat Box, 10mil for Altiverse Thorny Rose Box, 15mil for Altiverse Maiden Queen Box, 20mil for Altiverse Crimson Box. The prices are high so as not to encourage people to buy boxes instead of trying to get the boxes themselves from Chaos Tower, but they are there so people who are rich and have a lot of galders can spend their money trying to get really nice altiverse equips. It's a way for people to spend their galders. Of course, the prices can be changed as you see fit.

4. Can I also request that all future custom hat items be able to hide ears? Ears are great but most of the time they get in the way of fashion. I think a lot of players use ears and tails with stats. We want to be cute and deadly but ears clash with the cute hats :( There are a couple of hats that already exist that hide ears, for example Siffleur Hat, [JP]Satoko ribbon, and many more.

1. Red Cape and Dino T-Shirt will be included in the new CWBs.

2. Store More Permit is included in the new CWBs.

3. Altiverse Boxes are meant to be gotten from hunting the bosses in Chaos Tower. If these items could be obtained easily, this would make hunting the bosses rather useless, and in turn, making the Chaos Tower less valuable. In turn, this would encourage people to get more galders to buy these boxes instead of hunting; and the easiest way to get galders in this game is via afk drilling. Then next, people will complain about the afk drillers (as they have been doing all these time anyway, so this is nothing new of course). So no, I won't ask GM to make this feature.

4. Coding issue. Some may hide ears, some may not. As much as we want to cater to players' every wishes, we are not able to.

~ aran 2017-02-10 

Paylette

Paylette

Game & Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 574 posts
  • LocationTurning Salt into Sugar
  • IGN:Temmie
  • Class:Tem
  • Level:300

I have a couple of suggestions and requests, pl0x!

1. Since the lv up rewards are gone and achievements are here to stay, I wonder if Red Cape can be added to the 2nd job achievement. I think people enjoy being able to get a free cape at a low lv. On that same note, I wonder if Dino T-Shirt can be added to the 3rd job achievement because in my opinion innerwears are pretty hard to get in general and even harder for new players so being able to get a free one is pretty amazing. I remember rejoicing when I got mine when I was a newbie.

2. Would it be possible to add store-more permits into the mileage boxes or perhaps the new CWBs? I think the only ways to obtain them are the GM Lucky Bags (from the GM penguins), and buying from myshop or from players. I love store-mores and I think it would be a good idea for there to be another way to get it. (We fuse collectors live on store-mores.)

3. Would it be possible to have an npc sell Altiverse boxes, perhaps Item Girl in Event Garden? The prices could intentionally be a bit expensive, perhaps 2mil galders for Altiverse Spiritual Box, 5mil for Altiverse Twist Box, 7.5mil for Altiverse Flash Bat Box, 10mil for Altiverse Thorny Rose Box, 15mil for Altiverse Maiden Queen Box, 20mil for Altiverse Crimson Box. The prices are high so as not to encourage people to buy boxes instead of trying to get the boxes themselves from Chaos Tower, but they are there so people who are rich and have a lot of galders can spend their money trying to get really nice altiverse equips. It's a way for people to spend their galders. Of course, the prices can be changed as you see fit.

4. Can I also request that all future custom hat items be able to hide ears? Ears are great but most of the time they get in the way of fashion. I think a lot of players use ears and tails with stats. We want to be cute and deadly but ears clash with the cute hats :( There are a couple of hats that already exist that hide ears, for example Siffleur Hat, [JP]Satoko ribbon, and many more.

On the last two suggestions:

I don't think it'd be a good idea to offer Alti boxes as

a means to get through an NPC. This will circulate them

into the game where they'll become even more common as

opposed to having to work for them and getting the stage

boxes that may contain them.

Wouldn't it be easier to just remove your ears instead of us

having to make a way to hide them? I don't see a point in making

custom content to hide ears, especially when you can just unequip them

• Bongohead likes this

Jennie Kim

Jennie Kim

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • IGN:JennieK
  • Class:Witch
  • Level:200-250

Has anyone been able to redeem the reward for completing the General Manager Penguin's quest? I finished awhile ago but the spot where the [Get] would be is still an X. I've tried relogging on both the website and in-game.

Witch1 3 | Scientist2 | Primadonna | Gladiator Priest

Bunzo

Bunzo

Resident Mermaid 2nd Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  • LocationYour Backyard
  • IGN:Bunzo
  • Class:Champion
  • Level:Lol

On the last two suggestions:

I don't think it'd be a good idea to offer Alti boxes as

a means to get through an NPC. This will circulate them

into the game where they'll become even more common as

opposed to having to work for them and getting the stage

boxes that may contain them.

Wouldn't it be easier to just remove your ears instead of us

having to make a way to hide them? I don't see a point in making

custom content to hide ears, especially when you can just unequip them

I can understand about not wanting to offer altiverse boxes via npc. Some people like the idea, some don't. I thought setting the npc prices higher wouldn't really make it "common" because c'mon 20mil for one altiverse box? Normal players don't even sell them that high. I was hoping for there to be another way to obtain those boxes because it's pretty hard to get from stage boxes. It's no big deal though.

About the ears, I did mention that I think most people wear ears and tails with stats (the myshop ears that are lv 100/200/300). I don't think they would want to remove the ears when they wear hats (speaking from my perspective). We go so far for fashion; you guys make cute things and we buy them. And in my opinion and some of my friends, when we put on the hats and end up seeing our ears, it's a bit of a hindrance. It's like showing a bra strap when you didn't mean to :T

Lol @ the showing the bra strap allegory (hope I'm using that word right).

I actually understand that.

Unfortunately, coding is weird.

Maybe we can try something: please give me a name and a screenshot of a hat that covers the ears (ears is still equipped). Maybe I can ask GM to check the coding for that item.

~ aran 2017-02-10

• hovado likes this

Celestica

Celestica

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • IGN:Celestica
  • Class:Soul Master
  • Level:300+

Aw, I liked the level-up event, it motivated me to play through the game! Shame it's getting axed because people exploited it through buying plvls. :( Kinda punishes legit players.

As for the General Manager Penguin quest, I completed it today and it states that I'm not eligible for the achievement rewards. Guessing characters made prior to this patch don't count, idk.

IGN: Celestica
Completed the General Manager Penguin quest 2/4/2017.

NXdvLE6.png

Note to self: Recorded in report to GM. ~ aran 2017-02-10

ME1iHnI.gif

Sam12you

Sam12you

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • IGN:SamPinto
  • Class:Bunny

IGN: SamPinto

Completed: 2/5/17

I did the GM Penguin quest but did not receive the prize.

1115ovl.png

Included in the report to GM. ~ aran 2017-03-10

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3566 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief

Note to players who report issues with taking rewards for General Penguin (Tap spa quest) and taking Level rewards on website:

Please post your individual issue here in this patch note so that I can compile them and post to GM. Coder will need to look at these issues individually.

Please obey the requirement for reporting:

1. ALWAYS state your IGN. Even if your screenshot shows your IGN, always state it anyway because sometimes your screenshot is not that clear, and l can look like 1, for example.

2. Attach screenshots to visually show your issue. Do not attach a link of the screenshot. The screenshot itself must show without me having to click on any link.

3. For quests, state the dates or approximate dates when you have completed the quests.

4. For levels achieved, state the dates or approximate dates when you achieved the levels. Anything achieved after February 1st, 2017 is not counted/not eligible.

Finally, I would appreciate if those who have posted their issue directly to me to actually post in this patch note. It is easier for me to check one source for all the reports. Plus, my inbox is overcrowded.

Thank you.

~ aran

• Sam12you likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: scent of love, love demon, dessert, chocolat, coplin, guardia