Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3634 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief
  • Level:400

As you are aware, the web tempering is recently disabled after we received a report that it was giving hax stats to some items. We have also caught some players in game wearing level 40 items that have extraordinarily high stats, way beyond their reasonable level range.

We have investigated and found that the level 40 items sold as separate items (not the ones in the set) are actually level 190. We also found that Torangi items level 60 are also actually level 190. This mislabelling issue happens when non-Thai server items are put into our server, which operates based on the original Thai server infrastructure. Mislabelling does not happen all the time, though. However, in the future, if you saw suspicious stats, or boxes that may be mislabelled, please do let us know.

What we have done regarding the level 40 items and the Torangi items is to re-label them to their correct level. They should be level 190. For chars who are not level 190, but are wearing those items, once you take them off, you would not be able to equip them again until you reach level 190.

We are also taking those mislabelled items out of MyShop; if players still want to buy such items, please buy the set instead. The set items are Thai server original items and should work to their level correctly.

We will restart the server later to effect all these. I am waiting for GM right now to restart the server. I will TBN in game when we restart server.

Thank you to the players who have reported this issue to us. May I remind players that you are not to exploit any bug or glitch in the game or on the website. You could actually be banned if you did so. In this specific case, we are not banning anyone but in the future, please do report instead of taking advantage.

Take note that web tempering itself would still be as faulty as ever (yes, lol). We are still not able to make it works exactly like in-game tempering (which you guys probably would not like anyway). Therefore, some items would still not be temperable on website. And some items would still get hax temper. Nonetheless, if you saw items that are just way too out of its range in terms of tempered stats, please inform us, because it could be the mislabel issue again.

Thank you.

• Paylette, hovado, Makira and 2 others like this

-PolkaMocha-

-PolkaMocha-

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • LocationColorado, USA
  • IGN:Okaasan
  • Class:Librarian lel
  • Level:16

So for those level 40s wearing the 190 equipment, if they never take it off, then they can just keep wearing out leveled equipment? Or will the server restart force it off of them?

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3634 posts

They can keep wearing them.

vlonethug

vlonethug

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • IGN:vlonethug
I've seen a Japanese player if i remembered correctly with a level 40 set with complete hax stats.. going to update with the screenshot i took.

Update:

IMG_0321.png

IMG_0322.jpg

IMG_0323.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg

I was told she had gotten them through an event

danielitan123

danielitan123

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts
  • LocationIsrael
  • IGN:Kukilldanielit/danielitan
  • Class:buffalo
I know about some item bug too.
Lv 110 i think name is love demon scythe i dont sure.can get on him 13xx ap and 57 ac max temp

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3634 posts

Thank you for the info.

Those were not from event. Those level 40 items were bought from MyShop.

The stats for Love Demon items, I think, are ok. We will put up the Love Demon box for next maintenance and let's see the stats people get from tempering. 

AlwaysXtut

AlwaysXtut

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts
  • IGN:TooMany
  • Class:3.3
  • Level:7

from what i know so far, they are from the previous drilling event. The boxes name are Toranji box(lvl60), chocolate box (lvl40), Gelatina's dessert box (lvl40) . 

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3634 posts

Thank you for the info on the boxes. I'll include that in next item list for fixing as well.

The server has been restarted but the web tempering is not up yet; we are waiting for Coder to do it.

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3634 posts

Web tempering is up now.

Good luck with the tempers.

• Morter, hovado and Simba_Hakuna_Matata like this

Morter

Morter

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • IGN:Morter
  • Class:Warrior
  • Level:-

http://prntscr.com/dvl05y

Just to know, the item is truly 190 but not 40 as established in Myshop? Guessing this is a bug, so i just post it here :P

Magikarp_E.gifMagikarp_E.gifMagikarp_E.gif

Grimoire

Grimoire

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationSomehwere
  • IGN:Howareyou
  • Class:HereandThere
  • Level:401

I just tried to temper, is it supose to be like this? I tempered 3 times  rTO 3rd anniversary wing, all i got was +1 +1 +1 every try. :o

• Entire likes this

Koiosu Hunter

Bongohead

Bongohead

Tree Sap

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts
  • IGN:Geepie
  • Level:399.9

I just tried to temper, is it supose to be like this? I tempered 3 times  rTO 3rd anniversary wing, all i got was +1 +1 +1 every try. :o

wC6ski2.png

Jakeeefox

Jakeeefox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • IGN:HugsnDrugs
  • Class:Champion
  • Level:206

Was it intentional to leave the items changed from level 40 -> 190 at level 40 stats? I also noticed that while the Torangi equipment level was changed, the pet was left at level 60.

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3634 posts

These level 40 eTO items are actually level 190 in tTO. The different servers, when they existed officially, had tweaked some of their items to have their own properties (stats/slots/etc). 

Thank you for informing about the Torangi pet. Perhaps it was missed when the levels were changed. I will update GM about it.

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3634 posts

http://prntscr.com/dvl05y

Just to know, the item is truly 190 but not 40 as established in Myshop? Guessing this is a bug, so i just post it here :P

It does show base stats at level 40, but the problem is when it is tempered on website, the item is recognised as level 190, and it gives level 190 range, which is why some players ended up with this kind of stats:

37740cb88a.jpg 6e36c0b258.jpg

Some players may not have abused the issue and actually wear these items at level 40 stats range and this is ok, but there are those who have actually gotten extraordinarily hax stats after web tempering, and this is not ok. It gives ridiculous playing advantage to these players.

Simba_Hakuna_Matata

Simba_Hakuna_Matata

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • IGN:Indestructable
  • Class:Lion

Wow that is super hax

It does show base stats at level 40, but the problem is when it is tempered on website, the item is recognised as level 190, and it gives level 190 range, which is why some players ended up with this kind of stats:

Some players may not have abused the issue and actually wear these items at level 40 stats range and this is ok, but there are those who have actually gotten extraordinarily hax stats after web tempering, and this is not ok. It gives ridiculous playing advantage to these players.

Wow.. That's super hax!  :o  :o  :o

fate0023

fate0023

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 672 posts

Didn't we have similar issues like this previously? But it was the other way around, more like high level equips having low stats for tempering and those weren't changed like this. I don't have hax items such as these but I feel bad for those who invested in making hax low level items. As we've been continuously warned that web tempering has problems which is why players wouldn't know if this was a problem or not. The torangi items have also been seen in the hax items thread a long time ago and no action was done back then, so I would assume these were okay too till now.

• CaptivAtE likes this

sekto90

sekto90

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hello,

i just bought a Choux's Dessert Set level 40 and after i bought it become level 190... with level 40 stats i suppose.

What can we do ? :/

Paige

Paige

Tenter Lion Researcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1119 posts
  • IGN:

Unfortunately... The only way for you to get the "real" stats is for you to temper them in-game or on the site.

sekto90

sekto90

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Problem is i need level 40 items not 190 :/ i just bought the level 40 and it become level 190 after buy and of course i cant wear those lol.

What can i do now?!