Card Identification Trickster Crest

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Kohelet

Kohelet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Hi, I completed the 4 trials by Fairy Nono which gave me Courage Wisdom Dream and Love Crest.

But when I talked to Fairy Nono again, she offers to send me back to each of the rooms. I tried to log off and log in, then all my crests disappeared, and I can't redo the trials because they said I've cleared them.

Appreciate some assistance...

Celestica

Celestica

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • IGN:Celestica
  • Class:Soul Master
  • Level:198

Hm, strange. You didn't receive the 'Trickster Crest' in your inventory, did you? Fairy Nono supposedly gives you this item after you complete all four trials, I think.

EDIT: Nevermind, think I misread the post. :( Sorry.

YHjdJrn.jpg

Bunzo

Bunzo

Selfie Mistress 2016

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationYour Backyard
  • IGN:Bunzo
  • Class:Champion
  • Level:Lol

After you complete the 4 trials, you have to go to Artisan Poppuri in Moss Cave. He will ask for Trickster Crest (which is given by Fairy Nono after completing the 4 trials) and 5 Harkon Shards. After that, go back to the fairy and you're done!

Kohelet

Kohelet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

After you complete the 4 trials, you have to go to Artisan Poppuri in Moss Cave. He will ask for Trickster Crest (which is given by Fairy Nono after completing the 4 trials) and 5 Harkon Shards. After that, go back to the fairy and you're done!

Yeah, maybe a screenshot will be more clear...

I've completed all 4 trials, and did receive all 4 crests at one point, I talked to Fairy Nono, but for some reason still did not give me the trickster crest. I relogged, and only the Love Crest is there, the other 3 disappeared (see image).

I can enter into the 4 trials, but they say that I've already completed it, meaning that I can't obtain the other 3 crests.

Anyway to contact a GM or someone on this?

screenshot0013_zpsmaezzj2f.jpg

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3341 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief
  • Level:400

You are supposed to go talk to Artisan Poppuri, just like Bunzo says.

Try to run around back and forth between the NPCs (Fairy Nono and Artisan Poppuri in dungeon 3, not the one at the gate); somewhere along there, you may be able to pick up where you lack of something. Don't delete anything in your quest log.

Kohelet

Kohelet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

You are supposed to go talk to Artisan Poppuri, just like Bunzo says.

Try to run around back and forth between the NPCs (Fairy Nono and Artisan Poppuri in dungeon 3, not the one at the gate); somewhere along there, you may be able to pick up where you lack of something. Don't delete anything in your quest log.

Hi Moderator, thank you for the prompt reply. Attaching my screenshot as follows, Artisan Poppuri does not provide any other quest information, unless I'm missing something.

I have cycled between the NPCs several times, between Artisan Poppuri and Fairy Nono. Artisan Poppuri can't ask me for the Trickster Cert, because Fairy Nono is unable to give it to me.

Would it be possible to spawn a Trickster Cert item in my inventory, as I've already exchanged 4 Cards during the 4 trials already?

Please advise.

screenshot0014_zps1ipagtne.jpg

Paylette

Paylette

Game & Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 402 posts
  • LocationWonderland ~
  • IGN:Temmie
  • Class:Tem
  • Level:264

Repatch your game, that's what

I'd do. If items go missing it's because

something went wrong in your item

database.

If you don't have any of the crests after

that, you may want to get rid of the quest

then re-do it.

Hope this helps.

ADDENDUM: You may have too many items

in your inventory, clear out at least 20 items.

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 109 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:400

Hello Kohlet,

Please also make sure your inventory is not full 300/300.

Also please make sure in your monster quest log there is no continuous monster quest.

:> Le me know when you do.

Posted Image Go Go Harkon Rangers!

Kohelet

Kohelet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Hello all,

Just wanted to pay compliments for the incredibly fast response to Mizzo who assisted me in-game, Aran and Paylette, for your advice on clearing inventory and checking with the quest NPCs, and Celestica and Bunzo for your additional advice.

I'm still not sure how it got fixed, but a million thanks again for helping. See you in-game again (hopefully not because of another bug ^.^)

Repatch your game, that's what

I'd do. If items go missing it's because

something went wrong in your item

database.

If you don't have any of the crests after

that, you may want to get rid of the quest

then re-do it.

Hope this helps.

ADDENDUM: You may have too many items

in your inventory, clear out at least 20 items.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Card Identification, Trickster Crest