vlonethug

vlonethug

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • IGN:vlonethug
Played once the server was once opened but left. Returned again earlier this year then left and i decided to stop by again during my christmas/new years break from school. Missed my first mmo, so i returned for the nostalgia once again

Shaggy22

Shaggy22

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 68 posts

lol , is better you gonna leave it scammer , return the axe lv12 555% to my friend ugly scammer. 

Shaggy22

Shaggy22

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 68 posts

You closed the Selling Section post because you know it's true scammer, and I'll follow you in every section until you get it back because of you my friend wants to quit the game, I'm going to make life impossible dirty scammer

• TROLLOLOGY likes this

vlonethug

vlonethug

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationNew York

Him steal that Ice Axe , the lv12 550% , exactly 555% . my friend think in leave game and stop donations to trickster for that . And I'm not the only one who knows you are Scammer , ugly and bad scammer , u gonna perma banned if u dont return it to my friend ColdShadow. All my guild mates are in warning , game mates , alot people . You're done no matter if you delete or close all your posts , or you return the Ice Axe , or you done in trickster .

Nah, but it makes sense now. The guy who gave me the axe said he ripped it off some guy who wanted to sell it for Riot points ( league of legends currency) and you wanted his debit card. He tinyurl me the screenshots from the chat and i find it strange that you and your "friend" have the same avatar. It also makes sense how your saying your "friend" because obviously you don't want to put his name in danger. Well since you're trying to discredit mine, the username is:

ColdShadow
-recieved a pm saying you were the only one with that axe the other day.

You were selling your axe for Riot points and the guy stole it from you he said. I plvled him from 60-130 and he gave me the axe for payment since i was buying one. You tried selling all your buffalo gear because you know if i put 2 and 2 together i would find out that it was really your axe that was "scammed" from for trying to sell it for riot points.

Oh and i was able to find the tinyurl he sent me in my history :

http://tinyurl.com/h4t4sz3

You're just upset that you didnt get your riot points while breaking the ToS so now your harrassing me as if i did something wrong. You tried selling your items and deleting your char to get rid of any evidence. Then come for me for your "scammed" axe. You didnt approach me in any way shape or form to get your axe back, you called me a scammer. I would be more than willing to work things out but you're a very low and disgusting person. Have fun following me forum to forum.

Have a nice day~

Shaggy22

Shaggy22

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Ty i know you are the SHIFTTEAM , "The item is destroyed say " , noob scammer , that's the screenshot i need to report you . Ty bro,

vlonethug

vlonethug

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationNew York

Ty i know you are the SHIFTTEAM , "The item is destroyed say " , noob scammer , that's the screenshot i need to report you . Ty bro,

1. Stop calling me shiftteam and harrassing me.
2. Are you his friend or are you ColdShadow? Pick which person you want to be.
3. Your logic makes as much sense as your proof.. none.
4. You're regarding the fact you tried selling your axe for money as well as "you do this all the time"..?
5. Thats not a screenshot.