• Moderators
  • 714 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:400

Thank you very much!

Your very welcome!

Also make sure if you haven't to retrieve your level up rewards! This server graciously gives us some generous spectacular rewards for leveling up!

<3 Mizzo

• Morter likes this

Go Go Harkon Rangers!

IMOGEN

IMOGEN

Selfie Master 2016 & GM Winner #3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • IGN:CAESAR

Here's an idea: is it possible to create new skills modified from assets of pre-existing skills? specifically skills like Pumping Heart & Mist of Mana or Physical Training (temp stat boots) & Bottle of Mana (permanent HP/MP boosts) that can be copy+pasted, animation and all.

I was thinking something like TM level 300/400/500 booster skills might give some players more reasons to level up. The bonus doesn't have to be strong (not that it matters at endgame anyways, since most endgame players would have max stat equipment) and acts more as an achievement rather than a skill necessary for Tartarus or PvP.

It could be an easy way to change up the game a little, or at least easier to implement than Paula.

Thoughts? Ideas? And if this has been suggested already lmk :)

IGN: CAESAR / ZARATHUSTRA / LOVECRAFT / PIETA / GIANNI 

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 714 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Rank Suggestion:

old -> new

Koiosu:

Current Rank Count: 50 Top Players -> 200 Top Players

True Kronos:

Current Rank Count: 50 Top Players -> 200 Top Players

--------------------

Why this suggestion!?:

As of late we are seeing many players complaining about not being able to see there current kill count on Koiosu. This would solve this current dilemma.

<3 Mizzo

• Quintus likes this

Go Go Harkon Rangers!

hovado

hovado

Game Advisor

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1263 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • IGN:RedSonja, BattleCattle
  • Class:fox, buff

Please, change following things in Tartarus:

old -> new

ITEMS:

[JP]Content design report -> [JP]Content Design Report

[JP]Art content report -> [JP]Content Art Report

[JP]Open Development Process Report -> [JP]Development Process Report

[JP]Content blueprint  -> [JP]Content Blueprint

[JP]Content concept rough one -> [JP]Content Sketch 1

[JP]Content concept rough 2 -> [JP]Content Sketch 2

[JP]Content concept rough 3 -> [JP]Content Sketch 3

[JP]Drop test dummy -> [JP]Drop Test Dummy

[JP]Suspicious ID card -> [JP]Suspicious ID Card

[JP]Oil pot of God -> [JP]Oil Can of God

QUESTS:

---------------------------------------------------------

NPC: Developer Project Manager L

Quest Name: Development preparation of new  ->  Preparation of New Content Development

Request: Come received a Development Report from the three developers  ->  Bring 1x [JP]Content Design Report, 1x [JP]Content Art Report and 1x [JP]Development Process Report from 3 developers.

Quest Name: The disappearance was Don Juban  ->  Don Giuvanni's Disappearance

Request: come looking for the disappearance was Don Juban&#39;ni  ->  Talk to Developer Project Manager L at New Content Development Office 2.

---------------------------------------------------------

NPC: Developer J

Quest Name: Content design diagram stolen  ->  Stolen Content Blueprint

Request: Bring one content blueprint  ->  Bring 1x [JP]Content Blueprint.

Quest Name: Construction of a system  ->  Construction of the System

Request: Come pass the content blueprint to the developer H&#39;s  ->  Give [JP]Content Blueprint to Developer H.

--------------------------------------------------------

NPC: Developer K

Quest Name: Lost work product  ->  Lost Work

Request: Bring the concept sketch 1, 2, and 3 of the content, one by one each   -- Bring 1x [JP]Concept Sketch 1, 1x [JP]Concept Sketch 2, 1x [JP]Concept Sketch 3.

-------------------------------------------------------

NPC: Developer H

Quest Name: Constructed system  -> Constructed System

Request: Tail of the axolotl, gills of Axolotl, I bring every ten are dummy for the drop test.  -> Bring 10x [JP]Tail of Uparupa, 10x [JP]Fin of Uparupa, 10x [JP]Drop Test Dummy.

NPC: Old Control Device

Location: New Content Development Office - Abandoned Control Room

Quest Name: Control device of underground d  ->  Control Device of Underground Dungeon

Request: To operate the equipment  -> Use [JP]Suspicious ID card.

NPC: Don Giuvanni

Quest Name: Device question  -> Strange Device

Request: Come investigate the identity of the mystery of the device  -> Investigate Strange Device.

NPC: Warden Oceanus

Quest Name: Subjugation de taroseu 1 -> Tartarus Hunting 1

Request: Koiosu 20 minutes in dogs to hunt  -> Kill 1x Koiosu (Lv.650) in 20 minutes.

Quest Name: Tartarus access management -> Tartarus Access Management

Request: I come received a God of the book  ->  In order to enter Tartarus Dungeon, talk to Door of Tartarus with [JP]Book of God in your inventory.

--------------

Teleport:

NPC: Monkey_T

Change: Please, add option to teleport back to New Content Development Office 1.

Reason: When a character enters New Content Development Office 2, New Content Development Office 1 is not accessible anymore. And there is no way how to finish unfinished quests from NCDO 1.

NCDO2_to_NCDO1.jpg

Thank You.

Edited by hovado, 18 January 2017 - 04:25 AM.

polar_standby2.gifTartarus_Info_Banner.pngCard_Battle_Logo.png

leezamong

leezamong

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Special Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • IGN:<*))))<
  • Class:Champion
  • Level:350

I did not get the squirrel set.

I can say i was quite active past three months. just wonderind why i didnt get one. any explain?

It may have not reached your account yet.

It takes time to transfer 5x items into thousands and thousands of accounts even using autotransfer.

Please keep checking.

~ aran

I still havent got the item yet. is there anyway that can resolve this problem?

royshunhung

royshunhung

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

I still havent got the item yet. is there anyway that can resolve this problem?

I still haven't received mine as well. Pretty excited for the Dorothy pet

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4510 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

Any general report like this would not get my attention fast. You need to report directly to me and state your username and IGN of main char in that account and state the issue. Then I can report to GM and ask him to check your account. Reports that only admin could help you with should be reported directly to me. Because it involves stating confidential information (username), it is important that you make that report private to me, not in public. But other matters that other mods can help should be reported in public like this (for example, when unable to get the game running).

edwardeichie

edwardeichie

Selfie Boy 2016

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • IGN:Illyasveil
  • Class:Witch
  • Level:304
Yes pleeease! Le sitar boxes next patch. 😁😘

Zen

Zen

FB Admin & General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 732 posts
  • LocationCaballa Island
  • IGN:[Mod]Zen
  • Class:Gladiator
  • Level:325

Attention all Tricksters!

Our online Tempering has been taken down for repair.

There are numerous bugs with them, and we look to fix a few, especially the more major ones.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but for the time being, please use in-game tempering.

Cheers,
- The Playtrickster Team

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 714 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Auction House Suggestion: Adding Galder to Auction House Log

What: To include Galder purchases in the players auction house log just like item purchases.

Why: Several days ago I asked several players if there was a way to view the galder that we have purchased from the auction house. They told me 'no'.

I think this would be helpful for various reasons which would include a log that state where a players points go in case they forget they purchased galders.

Here is an example of what I mean:

Spoiler

I hope you like this idea!

<3 Mizzo

• VolneizoR, Bongohead, hovado and 1 other like this

Go Go Harkon Rangers!

Bongohead

Bongohead

Tree Sap

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts
  • IGN:Geepie
  • Level:399.9

Auction House Suggestion: Adding Galder to Auction House Log

What: To include Galder purchases in the players auction house log just like item purchases.

Why: Several days ago I asked several players if there was a way to view the galder that we have purchased from the auction house. They told me 'no'.

I think this would be helpful for various reasons which would include a log that state where a players points go in case they forget they purchased galders.

Here is an example of what I mean:

Spoiler

I hope you like this idea!

<3 Mizzo

Nice idea!

Also more proof available for scams and whatnot

hyokuanime

hyokuanime

Selfie Queen 2016 GM's #1 Choice

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationSilent Hill
  • IGN:Hyokuanime/AkameBr
  • Class:Witch/Dark Lord
  • Level:400/380
Hello folks!! Long time without coming to give suggestions, well here are mine:

About pvp:

1- Decrease damage of pvp, (not only my opinion and suugestion by other players too):
In 1/4 or 1/6 and this would greatly reduce the possibility of OHKO, make the fights longer and strategyc, and give more use for some skill ... mainly decrease the damage reduce advantage for some classes like powers and DLs, and bubble for some mages, if possible of course.

2- Event Pvp:
Drill to survive with some nice items in one camp with some prizes, and its an event for all (not only for high lvl), because no one will be killing everyone every day for sure, and this is cool because it will not be a Event only to buy pet of driller and leave there several accounts while not playing because probably you char would be dead, therefore a participatory event for person to be active in the game.

Or:

Some pvp participation ticket to make it more active and then change for something, since the idea is to suggest different events ...

About the game:

1- Compounding and refining system in megalopolis.

2- I found a beautiful meow in the 71 can I keep it? (Pet suggestion: Death lion)

There is one more box to suggest but then I edit to be correct in the name, thank you and excuse the bad english.

• W1Z4RD, luzbelito666 and Simba_Hakuna_Matata like this

W1Z4RD

W1Z4RD

King of Ugly

• Banned
  • 1025 posts
  • LocationIsrael
  • IGN:Wiz
  • Class:K I D
  • Level:004

2- Event Pvp:
Drill to survive with some nice items in one camp with some prizes, and its an event for all (not only for high lvl), because no one will be killing everyone every day for sure, and this is cool because it will not be a Event only to buy pet of driller and leave there several accounts while not playing because probably you char would be dead, therefore a participatory event for person to be active in the game.

Or:

Some pvp participation ticket to make it more active and then change for something, since the idea is to suggest different events ...

very  like this idea :D

• hyokuanime likes this

chorong

chorong

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 480 posts

Hello folks!! Long time without coming to give suggestions, well here are mine:

About pvp:

1- Decrease damage of pvp, (not only my opinion and suugestion by other players too):
In 1/4 or 1/6 and this would greatly reduce the possibility of OHKO, make the fights longer and strategyc, and give more use for some skill ... mainly decrease the damage reduce advantage for some classes like powers and DLs, and bubble for some mages, if possible of course.

2- Event Pvp:

Or:

About the game:

1- Compounding and refining system in megalopolis.

2- I found a beautiful meow in the 71 can I keep it? (Pet suggestion: Death lion)

There is one more box to suggest but then I edit to be correct in the name, thank you and excuse the bad english.

Wouldn't the reduced damage actually reduce the need for strategy? If damage is reduced like you suggested by 1/4 or even 1/6 no one would die. I believe that being able to OHKO is a reward for the players who invest the resources in making appropriate sets so that they can OHKO others.

I think the only problem with pvp is that there is a lack of players. But with events like you suggested, it may encourage more players to pvp.
  • hyokuanime and luzbelito666 like this

hyokuanime

hyokuanime

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationSilent Hill

Well, I can one hit some players and i think some fights is better if you have a little more challenge, off corse it depend of the opponent .
Hax players will ever win, but some fights on pvp is reduce to who hits first, and the strategy is more change sets than properly playing, pvp is ever funny, with ohko or not, is ever nice to play, and makes you wants increase yours chars ever to win, and make the players olders and youngers interactive in some way... is ever a nice way to pass time in the game.
But a little more time playing than pass time just changing sets will make diference, since if you have to kit 3, 4 or 5 times will change the skills you have to use.
I know about 150k, 200k, 300k hp... and the high amounts of hp, the idea is not turn impossible but just little more longer. It makes the pvp like in another games, when even if you're hax you have a little more challenge to win. I just want to increase the funny and not turn impossible to win or protect players with low lev, low gears or beginners. If we have a lack of players maybe reduce can help in some way and make better fights. This will not change the investments of players, but will bring a new challenge, and news to pvp. Maybe just reduce a little.

(And its only a suggestion, need change code to make this happen)
And thx for your opinion.

pokota

pokota

Tribunal Leviathan 2nd Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • IGN:YetAnotherDPCoon
  • Class:Card Master
  • Level:70

Well, I can one hit some players and i think some fights is better if you have a little more challenge, off corse it depend of the opponent .

How long will it take you to chew through 35k HP backed with 12k (note: may not actually be 12k) DP?

hyokuanime

hyokuanime

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationSilent Hill

Well... 2 seconds? or just the time to cast the skill, why dp if im a mage? :P

:v

• Bongohead likes this

Lvl5vaporeon

Lvl5vaporeon

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • IGN:Dapure
  • Class:Thief Master
  • Level:362

I have a favor to ask. Can we have a shuffle on the CWB contents? I feel like we are a bit overdue on something like that. 

Also, seeing soil stones go almost over 10 million galders is bothering me a little bit. I was thinking you can give a soil stone after completing Pharaoh Boy's quest (by having all the golden weapons). That way, we have two ways of obtaining a soil stone instead of only one way.

Thanks for the lovely update also!

• Bongohead and Jennie Kim like this

3xJApril

3xJApril

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts
  • IGN:-1
  • Class:High
  • Level:13

Would be possible to have code exchange in Chaos Tower to have quantity that you can pick? I mean, just like compounder paul's where you can just add the amount and exchange once.

I had like 500 codes and had to do them one by one hehe

Check out what I'm selling:

Shop 1

Shop 2

hovado

hovado

Game Advisor

• Special Members
  • 1263 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • IGN:RedSonja, BattleCattle
  • Class:fox, buff

SUGGESTION: New pictures for Polar Bear Paula Disguise Kit (currently, this disguise kit has picture with Spicy Dragon)

PaulaDK.png

Image link:

Edited by hovado, 15 January 2017 - 05:04 PM.

• Mizzo, Simba_Hakuna_Matata and apostatte like this

polar_standby2.gifTartarus_Info_Banner.pngCard_Battle_Logo.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: daily card event, box of reflections, voce, happy bag, new year event