74 replies to this topic

jyuu

jyuu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:Viiole
  • Class:Water/Elec/Light Witch

Hey, decided to give this a shot since it's reopened :>.

I just started playing start of december 2k16, although I had the game installed for quite awhile due to school and had struggled with a lot of the different aspects of the game, since it had a lot of factors like attributes,comp,tempering etc. as compared to some simpler rpgs I've played. But I received a lot of help from fellow guildies and that's probably the reason why I managed to reach 3rd job and lvl 27x by the end of 2k16.

Just thought I'd share this because the community is really friendly and even some players that weren't in my guild gave the noob little me a lot of help :D

IGN: Viiole

Nice.

Welcome to the server.

Stay sweet.

~ aran

• Aran likes this

Bunzo

Bunzo

Resident Mermaid 2nd Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • LocationYour Backyard
  • IGN:Bunzo
  • Class:Champion
  • Level:Lol

Two years ago, two days before Christmas I adopted this adorable cat. I named her Simba. :P When I first brought her home, she was so scared mewing the whole ride. I have a very big dog at home, a german shepherd and I was worried they wouldn't get along. :unsure: I researched online how to introduce a new cat to a new house with a dog and followed their advice. I kept her in my room the first couple of days to let her get used to the new surrounding. She warmed up to me very quickly but she hid whenever someone else entered my room. She was also very scared of the dog.

Now two years later, she gets along with everyone. She's a cat so she is a tsundere. She gets showered with love everyday and she runs away. But when she's left alone, she comes running with the bell on her collar ringing loudly.  :wub:  She's such a sweetheart. She gets along very well with the dog too. Sometimes the dog will come close to her when she's sleeping and lick her. Hahaha! Sometimes they will also sleep in the same bed. It's really the dog's bed but she steals it and they share. Very adorable. I tried to take a picture of them sleeping together but they woke up.

Spoiler

I am very much a cat person. My facebook feed is full of cat pics. :D

Both your cat and dog are gorgeous.

~ aran

• Aran, Bongohead, Lizumi and 1 other like this

IMOGEN

IMOGEN

Selfie Master 2016 & GM Winner #3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • IGN:Lovecraft

szef41.png

IGN: CAESAR

Just wanted to share a couple of sketches I drew over the holidays when I was visiting family! The internet wasn't good enough to play Trickster, so I opted for drawing fanart instead lol.

The bard was an attempt to draw a chibi style but that didn't work out so great. The sketch on the right is what my style usually is :3

Very talented.

I can't draw to save my life! :)

~ aran 

• Aran likes this

IGN: CAESAR / LOVECRAFT / PIETA / GIANNI

Woofy

Woofy

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationSweden
  • IGN:Whoknows

Its nice to see that you opened the thread again as I didnt make it in time to post my other story ~

This is a story about my obsession with pugs.
I remember the first time I saw my first ever pug.
It was a rainy September day and school had just started again.
There is this small shop on the way to the school from the train station. That is where I saw THE PUG.
He had a bright pink leash that was tied to a lamp post and his owner had left a yellow umbrella right beside him.
As I got closer and closer I got more excited.
He just sat there and had a really adorable smushed up face and I literally cried over how cute he was.
(I am a pisces so im basically emotionally unstable 24/7)
Ever since then ive asked for a pug every christmas and birthday.
That was 7 years ago but my obsession with them is still there.
I google pug pictures every now and then especially when im sad.
There was this one time I even went as far as to date someone just because they had a pug.
I still ask for one every year. I probably wont give up until I get one if im gonna have to be honest with you. :|
Sometimes I hope my obsession with them goes down a bit. But it really isnt a harmful obsession so I will let it be.

ign :Woofy

It is not a harmful obsession indeed.

Here's wishing you will get your pug one day.

~ aran

• Aran and Woofy like this

iNatalia

iNatalia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

One day I was walking to the post office and spotted a cute little cat wandering around. So I approached him (him? her? ... D:> so sorry) and gave him a long pet. When I got up, he purred and brushed up against me. :( So I petted him some more then started walking to the office. But - oh no! - he started following me! ;-; Ok. Yeah he didn't have a collar so I wondered if I could just take him home and adopt him... but I didn't want to steal someone's cat, ya know? TT Ok, so there was a road right there and I didn't want him to get run over... so I walked some more and hoped he'd get bored and stop following me. Nope. e_e So I turned around and walked the other way to avoid the busy road... but he still kept following me. D:> ... So I ran to try to lose him, but he ran too. Then I ran the other way and he did too.

So we ended up just running back and forth in the same area. (Don't tell me he was actually some bot trying to spy on me or something. DX) At that point I noticed that some random taxi driver had been staring at us. Pretty sure he found it amusing. >.< ... So okay, some time passed and I couldn't get the cat to stop following me, so I decided there wasn't much I could do if he wanted to follow me. I'd just have to keep an eye on him to make sure he didn't get into traffic. So I walked towards the post office... and, at last, he stopped chasing me. ;-; ... But he was just standing there looking at me while I walked on. I could tell he still wanted to follow me. Awww. If you're reading this little cat, I'm soo sorry! I wish I coulda adopted you! </3 I wasn't trying to get away cause I hated you! T_T I just didn't want you to get hurt... and you probably had a nice, warm family that would miss you if you were to have come home with me.

Never saw him again after that. T_T

IGN: iNatalia

ej9c21.jpg

~.~.~.~.~.~

8fc8b46bce.gif

~ aran

• Aran likes this

vlonethug

vlonethug

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • IGN:vlonethug

One day I was walking to the post office and spotted a cute little cat wandering around. So I approached him (him? her? ... D:> so sorry) and gave him a long pet. When I got up, he purred and brushed up against me. :( So I petted him some more then started walking to the office. But - oh no! - he started following me! ;-; Ok. Yeah he didn't have a collar so I wondered if I could just take him home and adopt him... but I didn't want to steal someone's cat, ya know? TT Ok, so there was a road right there and I didn't want him to get run over... so I walked some more and hoped he'd get bored and stop following me. Nope. e_e So I turned around and walked the other way to avoid the busy road... but he still kept following me. D:> ... So I ran to try to lose him, but he ran too. Then I ran the other way and he did too.

So we ended up just running back and forth in the same area. (Don't tell me he was actually some bot trying to spy on me or something. DX) At that point I noticed that some random taxi driver had been staring at us. Pretty sure he found it amusing. >.< ... So okay, some time passed and I couldn't get the cat to stop following me, so I decided there wasn't much I could do if he wanted to follow me. I'd just have to keep an eye on him to make sure he didn't get into traffic. So I walked towards the post office... and, at last, he stopped chasing me. ;-; ... But he was just standing there looking at me while I walked on. I could tell he still wanted to follow me. Awww. If you're reading this little cat, I'm soo sorry! I wish I coulda adopted you! </3 I wasn't trying to get away cause I hated you! T_T I just didn't want you to get hurt... and you probably had a nice, warm family that would miss you if you were to have come home with me.

Never saw him again after that. T_T

IGN: iNatalia

ej9c21.jpg

Driving home from the basketball court, a pomeranian bolted across the road and it looked lost. I drove chasing it to kidnap it and it ended up stopping in someones driveway and got out, and someone came outside from the house and said " there he is, thank you so much" as i pretended to be a hero.

Keep in mind, im not a animal person. I wanted to return it but the dog was too adorable to not keep. Realistically theres no way i could of taken it home since i have a shihtzu already

suurisurma

suurisurma

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts

I'd like to introduce you my lovely dog, Niilo! ^^
So Niilo is 2 years old American Cocker Spaniel.
He's very proud of his toys ~ Always showing off with his toys when we get quests.
He also loves food! When he sees someone eating, he brings his own food bowl and makes puppy face asking for food! :D
We also often have to take him to sauna, because he really likes spending time in warm sauna during cold winter evenings.
Life is so colorful with such a beautiful doggy, gets smile on my face even on the darkest days! :)
937a6d4714de6510dc66a04239c40c22.jpg

Ign: BlouMaster

Hello Niilo! Nice to meet you. You are very cute. Hope you have a wonderful new year.

~ aran

• Aran likes this

-PolkaMocha-

-PolkaMocha-

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • LocationColorado, USA
  • IGN:Okaasan
  • Class:Librarian lel
  • Level:16

"Some sisters become best friends with each other. Some sisters become enemies. (Some go to the extreme of enmity; think Joan Fontaine and Olivia De Havilland). Most sister relationships are somewhere in between.

I am the youngest girl in my family. I have 2 older sisters (and 2 older brothers and a younger brother). My oldest sister got married early and moved away from home. Because my dad was always away working in another country, and my mom was always busy, my second sister ended up the de facto carers for the rest of us. For my brothers, being boys, they were not strictly ruled by my sister, but when it came to me, she was very strict. It didn't help that there are many years apart between me and her. I was always afraid of my sister when I was young, and she never seem to want to spend time with me doing anything fun. She was the reason why I wanted to get away from home so much, and the only way I knew how to do it was by winning scholarship and study as far away as possible. Which I did. Eventually, years of being apart, and maturity soften the memories, I came back and found that she was gentler and kinder. She no longer treated me like a burden. She said she was happy all her younger siblings achieved much more than she ever did. Now we remain close and I am glad that age and time allow us to reach our reconciliation.

Thank you for sharing your story. I have an understanding of why you and your sister laughed so much that day. If I have had that moment with my sister, perhaps my life trajectory would have been different.

You did not ask for anything but I am sending you a Le Sitar Belt through AH. Please check your pm. :)

~ aran"

Oh wow! That happened between me and my oldest sister too :00

Thank you so much for the belt!

• Aran likes this

vinicamata

vinicamata

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hello, this is my first post in the forum, I'm from brazil and i will tell a sad story, but with the happy ending

Last year, my ex girlfriend finally failed, I went into deep depression and it was very difficult to get up, about six months in which I constantly think about suicide and things extremely sad.
In November, I met a girl who changed my life, with her, I started to play lol and gradually my life was returning to have color, returning to normal.
First day, I started dating this girl, but I still could not convince her to play Trickster with me haha
In the end, all I can say is that Trickster saved me from depression (the night I was looking for games I played for a long time) and not the NEXT DAY I started playing, you know this girl who's been everything to me

Sometimes like ruined things happen to remind you how strong you are and how much life still has new good things for you! <3

15873467_10207343287372549_8223401367111

The photo was taken at the turn of the year, one of the best days and I will keep the memory forever! <3

Yes - i'm using google translator, my english is bad ç.ç

IGN: Camsx3

A beautiful love story.

^.^

~ aran

• Aran likes this

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3634 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief
  • Level:400

There are a few people who have not taken their items from my AH. Please kindly do so because I need to empty my AH. If those items are still there after 3 days, I will delete them and will not re-send to you.

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3634 posts

Spoiler

This is the latest video from bionerd23. She's one of those nuclear engineers (I think, I'm not exactly sure what her profession is) who have been researching Chernobyl. This is one area of interest for me. Nuclear explosion. End of the world scenario. I can't imagine doing what she does, though. I would be too scared of the radioactive stuff. (Which is why I am living vicariously through her adventure).

:)

chorong

chorong

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 480 posts

Hi, second time posting. Thought I would share a trickster related story this time. Sorry, its a bit long.

I first started playing trickster on the eTO server in 2010. A friend of mine introduced it to me (lets call him player a) and I became addicted quickly. I remember spending countless hours training at areas like path to oops warf, path to snow hill, snow field 2? (forgot which snow field it was exactly). However, after around 6 months of playing the game together, player a quit the game. However, my love for this game was just starting. I could not quit with him. For around a year, I played the game by myself. I was only around 13 years old at the time and spent a majority of my time playing games. I was not good at socializing with others, even if it was over the internet so I found it hard to find friends. I had friends in real life that I tried to convince to play this game but they quit after only a few hours of gameplay.

However, one day I met a player (lets call him player a who was very much like me. Player b also loved playing the game but was young and shy. We quickly became good friends. We quested together and even though we were not the strongest players, pvp'd together. We even explored other games together such as Grand Chase and Project Blackout (other games from ntreev, which owned trickster at the time). We played trickster together until the eTO servers shut down. After the game shut down, I lost contact with player b. At first, I tried to contact him through the other games we played but player b did not log in for a while. After around a month or so of trying to reach out to him and failing, I gave up.

There were talks about another trickster server (this server) so I decided to check it out. However, after getting my character to around lv 70 or so, I decided that it wasnt worth it to start over again. I told myself I would finally quit trickster. Months went by and I did not play trickster. It was hard for me at first, but a real life friend of mine introduced me to a new game called league of legends. Our friend group quickly grew addicted to the game. And then one day, I had a sudden desire to play trickster again. So I patched my files and opened the game. I had to make a new account because I forgot my id and pw. While playing on this new character, I found some players from eTO that I was friends with, but not super close with. I asked if they remembered my ign and they said that they did. Although we were not close on the eTO servers, on this server, we became good friends. However, much like player a and player b, this group of friends eventually began to quit. The most recent player to quit quit in October, 2016. 

I have now found another group of people that I am proud to call friends and plan on playing on this server until the day that it no longer exists.

TL;DR: Played trickster since I was 11. Had multiple friends quit. I tried to quit multiple times but I couldnt. Plan on playing trickster until this server eventually shuts down.

I like reading your post. Reminds me of my own TO journey.

I started playing this game in September 2009 in Fantasia. My friend was playing it, and she made a fox because she wanted to have a drilling char. So she asked me for a name, and at that time, I was playing Heroes of Might & Magic 5 - Tribes of the East, and the char was called Arantir. So I said to my friend, make its name Arantir. So my friend did, but I ended up playing Arantir because my friend quit the game to go to university not long after that. She gave me her account. And that's how I started with TO. That's also how I started playing a fox. Unfortunately, because I was so used to playing the Paladin char in Diablo 2 - Lord of Destruction, I simply melee. So I played the fox in TO just like how I play Paladin in Diablo 2. That's how I ended up making a fox that play like a power char, and I never really play using fox skills. Of course, as a fox, I didn't have as much damage as power type, so I had to make myself very, very strong just to be as powerful as the average power type. I played in Fantasia till it closed in February 2013. My friend, Alex (Laharlx), went to play LoL and was asking me to go play there with him. But for some reasons, I never did go. Instead, another friend, Fabz (Saint), dragged me to Thai TO (the official server that was still opened at that time), so I went there with Fabz. It was so weird, being noobs all over again. Well, I got to know Sky in the Thai server, and when they opened this private server, Sky brought me over. And that's how I end up here.

~ aran

• Aran and Placebo like this

Elliott

Elliott

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • IGN::3c
  • Class:Death

IGN: Finn

I hope it isn't too late to "post something," but I'd like to talk about my friends I met in university!

It started out with me eavesdropping on their conversations here and there and they were talking about Pokemon. Me, being the Pokenerd I was, didn't know how to approach them to talk to them about Pokemon as well. So one day, I brought out my DS Lite, began a new adventure on Ruby, and asked them what starter I should pick. The people at the time had just a hard time as me figuring out what to pick, so I just picked Treecko. Things escalated and I began to hang out with them more. I didn't know there was more people and obviously I panicked when I met them. After some more hanging out time, I was "accepted" into their group. Honestly, I love them so much to the point where I actually miss being around them. Mind you, I'm not a big fan of people, but once you find someone or some people you genuinely enjoy talking to, hanging out with, or even sharing memories, you realize you love them and can't stand not being able to see them for quite some time. Just recently we had a party and I went a little too far ahead of myself. I won't talk about them here for personal reasons, but let's say I had the best sleep ever. Also because I hadn't slept at all the night before, so it induced a very well deserved rest.

Picture is related to this event. 

Spoiler

Erm, if you have Snow Sword, it would be nice! Reference: https://gyazo.com/62...25aa5cb03a30c68

• Lvl5vaporeon and Simba_Hakuna_Matata like this

cute_octopus_by_nataschax.gif Elliott | 1945 | Finn | Wednesdaycute_octopus_by_nataschax.gif

[ x ] [ Shop ]

DarkRepulser

DarkRepulser

MemeLord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • LocationMeme land
  • IGN:Azael
  • Class:Priest
  • Level:MemeLord

I heard Aran is a cat person. Well then, Aran is going to have a blast reading this.
My friends call me "Animal man". (No. Not because I act like an animal OR I fight against evil or something dressed up like an animal) I raised a grand total of 15 cats and 8 dogs. Yep. 15, but not all together of course.

let's start!

Meet Cookie(black Stripped) and Fiona(white and black)

Spoiler

I received Cookie when he was a small kitten from my friend. I will ALWAYS remember his cute gentle meows begging me to pet him. He acts cold, but on the inside, he craves for love and affection all the time. basically, A Tsundere. He loves it when I hug him and shows it by purring really loudly.
Fiona, I saved her when she was a kitten from the verge of starvation. This girl doesn't like being hugged BUT she loves being petted and she follows anyone she likes everywhere. she will always stay a few meters away from her target. She was very smart. She knew how to open doors all by herself.

Here is FurBall!

Spoiler

Now this guy was incredibly funny. He always slept these weird explainable positions. Always had a good laugh when I saw him sleeping. we also rescued this guy from the streets.

Picture of those 3 sleeping together:

Spoiler

Things were going smoothly until BAM:

Spoiler

Fiona gave birth ._.
Little angels they were. playful and SOO cute. Sadly, after raising them a little until the point where they can live without their mothers, I gave them away because I could not handle 6 cats ._.

This is the picture of the kittens before we gave them away (They grew up so fast TT^TT)
Spoiler

I after giving them away, I thought everything was over. but suddenly:

Spoiler

Fiona! Again!

Same process as the above. Raised them until the point where they don't need their mothers and gave them away

BUT AGAIN!

Spoiler

Fiona PLZ!

Same Process as above.

AGAIN! but this time:

Spoiler

It was my dog who gave birth to puppies TT^TT

Once again, Same process as above

Will this chain ever break? I don't know. But the best I can do is take care of the little fellas who comes along my way.

They are all so cute...!

Go Fiona!! (and dog!!)

*sigh* I love cats.

~ aran

• Aran, danielitan123 and luzbelito666 like this

vkYi5UB.jpg

g86gUTN.png

klrsjRT.jpg

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3634 posts

I'm going to close this thread. Thank you to all who participated.

486e7ecd54.jpg

• Paylette and Lizumi like this