Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3393 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief
  • Level:400

Dear players,

I am thinking of a small event we can do in forum during Christmas and new year. Maybe we can tell a short story, or something along the line of show-and-tell.

I will give a reward to the poster. Maybe a skin, or a pet, or an equipment. Or maybe you have an item you want, and you can ask me for it as a christmas & new year present. Not something terribly expensive, mind you. And not anything illegal (not yet published in game) or any rare or unique item. If you asked for something, and I can't give you, then I'll replace it with something I have.

Anyway, this is kinda a free creative event thingy. My idea is not really fully formed on this. The rule is simple. Post something nice; maybe a heartwarming story, a cute picture with a short story of it (e.g., post a picture of your mom's dish and explain what it is or create a short story about it), or maybe a horror story (*gasp*), or maybe something you draw/sketch/make.

You can post as many posts as you want.

Don't post anything that is not appropriate or hurtful/harmful to players or to general sense of decency. I will hide/delete any post deemed inappropriate without telling the poster.

Let's see where this go. I want this to be fun.

Let me start.

Spoiler

I am currently watching this show. I don't know why I find it very funny. I am up to Season 2 Episode 19 now. I watch it late at night when my wifi charge is much cheaper.

This is the link I used: http://putlockers.ch...-putlocker.html

Impy gave that link to me.

That's all for now. I probably will post something else maybe more-Trickster related (or not!) later.

03558a13f7.jpg

P/s ~ please kindly state your IGN when you post something. It's always nice to know player's IGN.

After you have posted something, please send message to my forum inbox stating what present you want. If you have a link for that item, please attach the link.

Also, please post the link to your post in your message to me so that I know which post you are referring to.

If you have posted more than one post in this thread, then you can ask for more than one present. Just make sure you post the link of your post for my notification.

pps ~ I may not be able to give you present straight away since I am very busy with end-of-year work but I'll get back to you as soon as I can. :)

• Bongohead, hovado, Keyos and 6 others like this

Raia

Raia

Desert Beach Explorer

• Special Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • IGN:Araiana

IGN: Araiana

Spoiler

I made this last year for the Christmas login screen event because I wanted to join. But then my laptop died at the most unfortunate hour so I never got to finish because I had a habit of not saving my works until I'm done.  :( Although I was able to take a picture via mobile because I wanted my friend to see my work so far. It would have been nice if I finished it though.  :unsure:

I hope you can re-do it. It looks nice. 

I have sent the Nyxx that you wanted but it's just a skin. I hope you don't mind.

~ aran

• Kheops, Aran, Lizumi and 4 others like this

Posted Image

hyokuanime

hyokuanime

Selfie Queen 2016 & GM Winner #1

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationSilent Hill
  • IGN:Hyokuanime/AkameBr
  • Class:Dark Lord/witch light
  • Level:350/320
Hello everyone!

Since I've told a bit about the history of my chars at the other event, I want to tell some stories with my guild friends.

Molissey invited all of us to a dicord chat of she create for the guild, I had never used the program before but decided to join.

When I came in there were several groups there, and I was interested in getting into Lina's Kitchen (LinaInverse), because we all cooked, but nobody cooks like the lovely Lina and her macarrons, That we all die of wanting to prove. =3

I dont know it was a chat group, I went in and left my icon there and I came back to play the game, when I saw several laughs from a person who does not want to speak the name red-up-arrow-26819_zpscxmgndhp.jpg, (but is on post above mine) and mrPandro, talking and laughing, this must have lasted I think one Hour, while I played I spoke with my dog ​​with a funny voice, he barked many times, and I cursed Koiosu for not dropping me anything.

When I decided to go back there and see that they were in the group listening to everything I said, for a long time and they did not even let me know that the microphone was open ... their trolls u.u...

We laught a lot togheter later, and had nice and funny times...

Good lessons: learn about the program before using.
Keep an eye on your friends' conversation. Im kidding Raia and Pandro are great friends, i love <3 !

Thats is one of nice times, and good memories to bring with us, for nice moments on To.

Next time I enter Raia and Rise karaoke chat and we sing together !!

I'll be back soon to talk about how my grades were in the semester, they were not so good, but I could continue.

IGN: Hyokuanime

Merry Christmas For all Players!! <3

Sorry for bad english and thx all.

Merry Christmas!
~ aran

• Kheops, Aran, Silmeria and 2 others like this

Keyos

Keyos

Game & Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 191 posts
  • IGN:Keyos
  • Class:Duelist
Spoiler

IGN:ChaosBringer
So, at the time when I was making this video, I thought "hey, let's kill a boss that everyone seemed to struggle at low lvl, that'd be a great idea! I'll just pull out some miracles and win. (despite dying 100+ times just to get materials for 1 run) . Worst decision I've made ever. The result? Me tickling him to death while he kept summoning monsters on me. GOOD TIMES.

Enjoy your present, Keyos ~
- aran
  • Aran, Bongohead, jsuarez and 3 others like this
Spoiler

Bongohead

Bongohead

Tree Sap

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts
  • IGN:Geepie
  • Level:399.9

Hello!

Here I'm going to tell you about how I chose one of my main names for games: Bongohead.

I usually come up with names and IGNs depending on what I was thinking of in that moment.

The week I chose this name I had been listening to this very groovy band called The Bongolian, and in one of the few songs that had vocals it said this, "bongohead". It was stuck in my head for days like an earbug, so when the time came I just used it.

Here's the song:

IGN: Geepie

e5f525c933.jpg

~ aran

Edited by Aran, 29 December 2016 - 02:33 AM.

• Aran and LuckyFox like this

TimertheBunneh

TimertheBunneh

Game Moderator & Advisor

• Moderators
  • 189 posts
  • LocationLouisiana, USA
  • IGN:[Mod]Timer
  • Level:237

Super hyped for the winter solstice. As a worshiper of the deities of Ancient Greece (well, I acknowledge all of them, but I worship only one) and since I consider the winter solstice a very important day, the hype is real for me.

IGN: TimertheBunneh

Happy winter solstice! May your hair be colourful and bright always. ^.^

~ aran

• Aran and Bongohead like this

[Mod]Timer (Duelist)Cyclonid (Gladiator)

ChaosGunner (future ???)TimertheBunneh (future Thief Master?)CosmicDreamer (future dark something)

Hyped for Paula? Here's a guide on what to expect!

Paylette

Paylette

Game & Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 454 posts
  • LocationWonderland ~
  • IGN:Temmie
  • Class:Tem
  • Level:264

So, I don't really have a job, and money
is something I have to save. One Christmas
my fiance got me a 3DS with Pokemon X
and Animal Crossing. I was elated.

That same year I set a plan into motion
to save up money he gave me for spending.
He spent most of that year traveling around
for training for his new job. It was extremely
stressful because we hardly saw each other.
I would ask him if we could go to GameStop
(A gaming store) to look at games. Everything he
looked at, I took careful note.

On Christmas day, I told him to open his presents
in a certain order.

His first box contained a light pink 3DS XL

Second box contained Pokemon Y, Pokemon
Omega Ruby, Animal Crossing New Leaf, and
Super Smash Brothers.

By this point he was smiling so large and hugging
me tightly. I haven't been able to see him this
happy for months since he started his new job.

The last box contained a Legend of Zelda DS
case with a Master Sword and Shield stylus.
Something he showed great interest in close
to before he had to go to China. I had quickly
added it to my cart while he wasn't looking.

It was one of the best gifts he's ever had from
me, and I'm STILL super proud of it.

Very nice, Layla.

I sent your present already. The last of that pet that I have. Enjoy!

~ aran

• Aran and Lvl5vaporeon like this

stardust_bunny

stardust_bunny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationEastern Europe
  • IGN:Alessandria
  • Class:Primadonna
  • Level:170

IGN: Alessandria

I know this probably isn't something that fits the category of things to post here, but thought I might share it for those who are struggling during one of the best times of the whole year - Christmas and New Years. So, it's kind of like a short story thing. Me, an antisocial grumpy kid, full of hate and all, tough childhood, tough relationships, haven't had much luck in anything. Christmas wasn't really something I celebrated. I never celebrated anything, really. No Christmas, no New Years, no birthdays even. Nothing brought me joy, and the more I lived like this, the worse I got. Until that changed.

stlogo2.png

So, fast forward to a year ago, I had already gotten used to the loneliness and the fact that nothing, or really no one out there made me happy. I used to think I suck at everything. I still think I do. I decided to give up on finding love and being happy. Who needs that crap anyway, I thought to myself. Let hate consume me. I had fun. Surprisingly enough, I somewhat enjoyed my loneliness, despite holding a grudge against destiny and, well, whatever all powerful, all seeing being might be watching over us. I was starting to deal with it. Had a tough break up that took me a long time to get over so once I did I was pretty happy with myself, thought I'd never need anyone by my side again, that I was absolutely fine the way I was - alone and somewhat hateful. 

I never looked for her. The beauty of life is how unpredictable and ironic it is. I desperately needed someone before but no one showed. The moment I stopped looking, she came into my life. I thought it was already too late. She seemed too perfect to be real and I was too much of a wreck. She showed me all the kindness in the world, supported me in tough times and I pushed her away. I hurt her. She never left. She stayed by my side until the end, showed me what true dedication and love meant. She showed loyalty beyond my understanding, she completely changed my views on this world and the people living in it. Didn't take long until my heart opened and I saw the truth. I saw that she was the one. Despite the distance between us (she practically lives on the other side of the planet) we got together. It's been nearly a year now. A year of happiness and love and support through times difficult and merry alike. She was that one Christmas wish I never spoke out loud that came true. That one wish my heart silently whispered every year on Christmas Eve or at the sight of a shooting star, whenever my eyes closed to sleep and opened in the morning to start another gray day. She is my proof that miracles do exist, in their own strange way. 

This year I am going to celebrate Christmas for the first time. Not alone. With her. Going to greet her at the airport this Thursday. Never in a millions years have I ever considered to be in the position I am now, and I can't help but ask myself every day, what did I do to deserve all this, because I must have done something extraordinary in a past life, lemme tell you. 

Life is beautiful in its own, strange way. Unpredictable, with plenty of ups and downs. If some of you out there are fighting right now against the downs of life, if you are hopeless, depressed, miserable, know that life has the sick tendency to pleasantly surprise you when you least expect it. Whether you call that a miracle or not, it is real, it happens, and chances are, it'll happen to you like it happened to me and many others. Just keep on fighting. Never give up. And when you're about to lose all hope, that means life's ready to throw at you one of those happy miracles it threw at me. Embrace it. Never let go. It will be the best decision of your life. 

I tell you this story because I know many out there won't be looking forward to their Christmas, whether it's health problems or lack of desire to celebrate or personal matters, problems that are difficult to resolve, the loss of a dear someone. I know the future may seem bleak, but it is life's twisted sense of humor that will bring happiness to anyone who fights long enough to earn it. And we've all earned happiness, all worked hard for it. And I believe that, through one way or another, all will be rewarded. Christmas isn't the only time for miracles. Miracles happen throughout the whole year. Let this be a reminder to everyone who's struggling right now. Thank you for reading this, and have a wonderful Christmas and New Year. 

That is lovely.

Thank you for sharing your story.

You have not asked for anything from me, but I'll send you a Miviko Wings.

Happy new year.

~ aran 

• Kheops, Aran and EridanAmpora like this

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

Game & Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 296 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:HirotoSenpai
  • Class:Glad / Thief / Merce

It's more than just a story, it's kind of a note to say thanks.

I know for some it is just an online game, but after some time I started to think in Trickster as a part of my life. In 2009 I met one of my closest friend that i still have nowadays, we have been talking for all this years and I feel like our friendship is more than just a "virtual friendship", he saved my life in many ways possible... I haven't meet him yet, I mean in real life because we live really far from one another, but if I do it someday I know it's going to be amazing. 

I'm really thankful for many things about Trickster.... I learned English because of this game and consequently I met a lot of new friends (who I still talking until now), and some of them who have already stopped play but still talking with me. 

After all this years, since ETO until RTO all I have to say is: Thank you for be part of my life.... Not just for "old' friends, but also for those who I'll meet in the future. 

Note: After all this text.... I'm shy  :P

Thank you for your work as a Mod, Hiro.
I don't say thank you enough to you and the other Mods, but I greatly appreciate all your contribution into making this server a nice one.
~ aran

22773c267a.jpg

• Aran likes this

danielitan123

danielitan123

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts
  • LocationIsrael
  • IGN:Kukilldanielit/danielitan
  • Class:buffalo
  • Level:397

https://www.google.c...iact=mrc&uact=8
Ign:Kukilldanielit
Ok so i want to tell u about the movie "the walking dead".
I know this movie from my sisters ,they start watch it and i see them i see it interesting so i decide watch it too.
The movie is about epidemic that happen in american.
Thats a drama movie and it based on a book series.
I have see all the season ,now its season 7 episode 8 very interesting.
Hope i do it good (: sorry bad english 14 YO

No need to apologise for bad English. A lot of us are not native English speakers.

I can't give you the pet that you asked for because I don't have it. 

I give you a box of it. Good luck opening it.

~ aran

• Aran and Bongohead like this

tecocampelo

tecocampelo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

RjVYh4m.jpg

i met this lovely dog last year's christmas in something like a vacation house and i totally fell in love with him.

Can't wait to meet with him again in the next week! I really love dogs, have 9 in my house haha and he is as special as my owns :)

IGN: Tekao

Nice!

Enjoy your present. ^.^

~ aran

• Aran, Makira, Mizzo and 3 others like this

MonCheri

MonCheri

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • IGN:Eustas
  • Class:Gladiator
  • Level:350

Hello there :), I want to post about "Game Of Thrones" . This Series got me so much into it :3 , It's a considerable storytelling which take's place into medieval, with a little bit "fantasy epic" not overcharging it about the fantasy xD. 

I can say that it can be compared to life today, talking about powerful families, liars and honest people. 

Where the powerful want to control everything, live above all, and where the liars want to bugger honest people, more or less the time in which we live in!

So brace yourself, Winter is coming!winter-is-coming.jpg

IGN: Eustas

I have not watched this show. They killed Sean Bean (Ned Stark) in it. If his char were still alive, I'd probably watch it by now. Maybe one day I would watch it.

~ aran

• Aran, Cathy, Mizzo and 1 other like this

DarkRepulser

DarkRepulser

MemeLord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • LocationMeme land
  • IGN:Azael
  • Class:Priest
  • Level:MemeLord

Are,,, memes valid entries?

IGN: Azael

Sure, just put some stories on it. :) ~ aran

I will add much more content later. Pobably in a few hours when my weekend starts.

Ok then let's start!

First of all: A horror story

Spoiler

A rage comic:
Spoiler

In-case some of you don't know how a wedding in game looks like:
Spoiler

I found this jewel on the internet. I think I should share this:

Spoiler

4ae2cc728a.jpg

~ aran

• Aran and LuckyFox like this

vkYi5UB.jpg

g86gUTN.png

klrsjRT.jpg

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 133 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:Mizzo

IGN: Mizzo

Hello Darlings,

I would like to tell everyone the story of how I found rTO. My apologies if you have already heard this story, but it means a great deal to me. On Christmas Eve December 24th 2013 I had taken a trip to spend time with my parents for the holidays. In this holiday season in particular they had my younger brother and I staying in the same room with two different beds of course. After dark we both had our laptops out trying to find something to do. Many of us know that this is the year eTO had closed. I for one was un-informed over the closing until much after because I had to take time off any gaming to focus on my bachelors’ thesis. So I was casually looking online to see if there was any game that my brother and I could play together. Then I came across the rTO website by chance. You see in eTO my brother, my Hubby, and I all played together. So I took the chance and had us both to download it and we were able to play by Christmas. My brother only lasted a week, because it was season one and he doesn’t have much patience, but I persevered and have been with rTO since that day.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday Season and stay healthy and happy during this time of year.

With lots of love,

-Mizzo

For my media I would like to use the Harkon Rangers Website. It has a bunch of pictured memories since the creation of our guild and means a whole lot to me.

https://harkonrangers.wordpress.com/

Bonus:

Mizzo throughout the years:

2cdzc01.png

I was caught by surprise when Fantasia closed. I still had 58,000 MS points when it was closed. For months I was moping around, not knowing what to do with myself without a game to play. Even Diablo II Lord of Destruction and Heroes of Might & Magic V could not cheer me up. Then my friend Saint dragged me to Thai TO (the official server which was still opened at that time). I remember having a culture shock because the players there were so polite; if you were running around killing monsters, and if they come in the same map as you, they would leave you be and not kill-steal your monsters. And I remember there were so many Madame Snow there; it was so easy to get this pet.

Anyway, glad you are playing here, Mizzo. I've given you the link for the Year of the Hare Card Pack. 

Merry Christmas.

~ aran

• Aran, Bongohead, Tlouceps and 10 others like this
Posted Image Go Go Harkon Rangers!

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3393 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief

For those who have posted, I will only put a like on your post if I have given you present (to mark that I have taken action on it).

So please don't forget to send message to me about what present you want & link your post.

Based on GM's permission, I will give you presents that are reasonable.

If I think I can't give you the present you ask for, I'll give you something else. 

danielitan123

danielitan123

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts
  • LocationIsrael
  • IGN:Kukilldanielit/danielitan
  • Class:buffalo
  • Level:397

Movie? It's a series. I'm a hard core fan of it.

Sorry i dont well english

nixx64554

nixx64554

Selfie 2016 GM Winner #9

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • IGN:Miao

IGN: Miao 

So for one of my extremely difficult core classes in college (Analysis of Algorithms, for those in CS too), we got a huge curve on our grades.

Thank goodness for this curve otherwise only about 5 people would've actually passed this class. 

Here's a pic showing just how ridiculous the curve is.

8820562580e3d9eeb25edcb334a66acf.png

Well, it was great news to end my semester  :D

Congratulations!

Princess Curea crystal is your reward. ^.^

~ aran

• Aran, Lizumi, LuckyFox and 1 other like this

edwardeichie

edwardeichie

Selfie Boy 2016

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • IGN:Illyasveil
  • Class:Witch
  • Level:304

IGN: Illyasveil

Hi Everyone. I'd like to tell you the story of how i returned to trickster from years of slumber.

I was originally a player of the original Trickster Online as Sheepship. I met and was playing with a good friend, Wendy back then. 

I was studying at high school then but i still had time for playing cause it was summer break. But news broke out that trickster online was 

closing down permanently so i got in and exchanged details with my close buddies. We parted ways for years.

Then by the time i finished school and got a job, Wend contacted me on social media that she found out a server of Trickster Online which is this one.

It was around Christmas that time when we found out and so we tried downloading it. And i was surprised to find out the game was so similar in every way. 

It has been a year now since we have been playing together with our friends from the original trickster server and i'm very happy to have found real life friends from the other side of the world through this game. I made friends through my guild and I've grown so much thanks to them. 

#TRICKSTERISLIFE

That is wonderful.

Lord Lycan is waiting for you. ^.^

~ aran

• Aran, Bongohead and Mizzo like this

Lizumi

Lizumi

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • LocationSweden
  • IGN:Lizumi
  • Class:Witch
  • Level:300

IGN: Miao 

So for one of my extremely difficult core classes in college (Analysis of Algorithms, for those in CS too), we got a huge curve on our grades.

Thank goodness for this curve otherwise only about 5 people would've actually passed this class. 

Here's a pic showing just how ridiculous the curve is.

8820562580e3d9eeb25edcb334a66acf.png

IGN: Lizumi

This is actually interesting! I like to see how different colleges/universities grade stuffs. I don't mean to trample on your grading system, but in my university in Sweden the grading is usually 50% for E (the passing grade), 60% for D, 70% for C, 80% for B and 90% for A. This usually applies for our exams. I also study CS, so in my eyes, this looks pretty normal :)

I'm going to use this as an inspiration for my story. This is something I'm proud of, I hope that I don't sound too boastful.

At the university I attended before the university I attend now, there were a course called Computer Components. According to the rumors, it was one of the hardest courses in the university. Unlike everyone else, I was a totally noob when it came to computers and stuffs. I didn't even knew simple stuffs as what a chassi and RAM was before I took the course (please don't judge q_q). So I was really scared at failing the course and studied really hard. I remember that after I wrote the exam I was like "dammit, I screwed up". The result however was truly shocking: 

m8lQh2W.png

In the box it says "You got grade A" and below there is some statistics on how many people got the respective grade. So apparently, I was the only one who got A on the course :D It's harder to achieve a higher grade now at my university I'm attending now. So this is my small achievement in life!

I hope it was ok to bring some real life stuffs into the story time :)

Congratulations on the A.

I wish I were knowledgeable about computer, coding, and tech/IT stuff.

But I am not. So I don't want to become a GM because of this. (To those who call me GM Aran, I am not a GM.  :ph34r: )

I have the hibiscus that you want. Please take it.

~ aran

• Aran, hovado and nixx64554 like this

petunio

petunio

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

ign: petunia (never Petunia please that is very rude to call me names)

this is the storeyyy of how i met my tricksterian bestieeeee :)

omg so likeee it was around last year i think :o? yeah mhm. x) so it was around uhm... july ^-^ well no not exactly. lol. it was actually june 22nd 2015. thank you lol. uhmm yeah it was in a beautiful place ,, i think it was botanical gardens? idfk. lol but there was soo much fighting x_x and likee i saw this girll she was being ransacked by these people who thought they would REIGN over the botanical gardens :o? and obviez there were some warriors who fought for equality and the rights ofor everyone to be allowed inside so this queeny was known as ?  Teresa. she was like what you guys would call it a feminist , or a HUMAN RIGHTS ACTIVIST ,. i guess . idfk. lol i didnt ask her . so then her and i ? teresa of course . went to MACdonald and had a trreat =) we talked , e,pathized , sympathized , romanized, caramalized , depolarized , frosted , unfrosted , etc . nd we became closies (close besties ^^) at this restaurant. 

DISCLAIMER : i shall no longer say their naem because one of the cooks thoguht it would be cute to throw a burger at teresa because we didnt like the pathetic cashier at first so we ofcourse had to throw hands with these hoes and eventually the manager had us banned from this pathetic fast food chain restraunt which we didnt mind because lol who wants to be a fat patheticism who eats fast food all day (of course not us so they did us a favor so thansk)

after this throwdown and trial with the restraunt we started our journey as freed liberals,  happinessses , fighting for what believe right , and all that is good. thank you .

thank you

• Bongohead, Tomaz and MiraboWatty like this