Sophonax

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts
  • IGN:Alariea|Aeryn
  • Class:Thief|Witch
  • Level:370|300

Hello, i have never been good at magic type characters and was wondering what were the end game gears for a wind/water witch? what do you guys use in each equip slot and what do you comp them with? close to lvl 300 equipment would be alright too! thank you ^v^

8-devil-bunny-edit.gif

chorong

chorong

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 480 posts

Never played a wind/water witch, but heres what i use on my water/elec witch for PvE. I assume you can just substitute the elec attr eq for air attr eq. You mainly just want ma/attr because you have access to SoH and Light Shield to cover for you lack of defenses. All queue bis items i reference are the lv 340 versions

Weapon(Preference)-This one is all preference, however I recommend you use something that gives air attr. (Goddess staff gives decent amount of ma and air attr). 

Hat(MA comp)-Any of the following should work fine: Naked Impact Hat, Queue Bis Katyusha, Dragon/Sheep Hat 300. They give roughly the same amount of ma. 

Shield-(Preference)This one is the most flexible option. You can pretty much go with whatever shield you want. I use a CBS, but those arent the cheapest right now. :)

Accessories(MA Comp/Attr Comp)-Unless you have access to a koiosu ring, I recommend that you use 2x ma accessories. The most common combination is naked impact key+queue bis ring. Both give incredible amounts of ma. However, with that being said these two can be quite expensive. Other options include the bard/dragon accessories lv 300.

Inner (MA Comp)-The lv 300 sheep and dragon vests are the best option for the inner wear. Wind corset is an option, but not the best. 

Pet (MA Comp)-If you really want a 3s ma pet, go for the Polaris 300 Kuinodinia. If you dont mind 2s, you can opt for the sheep/dragon pet lv 300 or even a 2s polaris kuinodinia. 

Cape (MA Comp)- Most end game capes give roughly the same ma. You can opt for a universal cape, queue bis rem race, dragon/sheep cape 300, etc. 

Head Acc (MA Comp)- The best option are the dragon/sheep halos lv 300. However, the lv 260 ma head acc from myshop is a viable option. The difference, assuming max comps and temper on both items, is 20~30ma. 

Face Mask(Attr Comp)- An air mask would be ideal here especially if you're not using a cbs or a koiosu ring. The air attr combo from the weapon and face mask should be sufficient. 

Sprint: Anything that makes you faster!

If you're curious as to what I use:

Weapon: Repakottowando. The main reason I use this is because of the massive amount of MA it gives.

Hat: Naked Impact Hat @ Ma Comp

Shield: Custom Blood Shield @ Elec Attr Comp

Accs: Koiosu Ring @ Elec Attr Comp/Queue Bis Ring @ MA Comp

Pet: Polaris Kuinodinia @ Ma Comp

Inner: Bard Sheep Vest 300 @ MA Comp

Cape: Queue Bis Rem Race @ MA Comp

Head Acc: Bard Sheep Halo 300 @ Ma Comp 

Mask: The elec attr compable glasses (Dont remember the name)

Sprint: Kitty Earring 190

• Sophonax likes this

Sophonax

Sophonax

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts
  • IGN:Alariea|Aeryn
  • Class:Thief|Witch
  • Level:370|300

hi chorong! thank you for the help! ive got most of these already including an extra cbs so ill start working on them. thank you <33

8-devil-bunny-edit.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wind, water, sheep, witch