• This topic is locked This topic is locked
135 replies to this topic

Kaiba

Kaiba

PVP King 1st Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Yup, that Winnie is in a mood. I told you. GM will fix her later.

Re: Ed

where to move him if not on those maps? Or should we banish him back to CT?

Last patch nobody went to pvp because ed was there, i dont mind if he is like in some field, but just 1 field where you can chill and talk/pvp other players. my suggestion would be that christmas field would be enough, and in chaos tower too ^^ for those who wants to kill him for the rewards. ^^

• apostatte likes this

petunio

petunio

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

how do we get santas stick

Kaiba

Kaiba

PVP King 1st Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Hi :) nice patch but Pvptorialist eds are boring.. if people want to try go pvp and kill ED i will kill them all and let the eds alive.. so its no fun for anyone ^^ (Just forMe becouse i get to kill people :D) so please remove them ^^

And the winnie doesnt work
Thank you

I think that is fantalistic idea, so ME, queencoon can have fun in pvp

With love ~ a professional pvp entusiast

Bachelor degree in tricksterologic science

• apostatte likes this

danielitan123

danielitan123

Count Blood's Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts
  • LocationIsrael
  • IGN:Kukilldanielit/danielitan
  • Class:buffalo
  • Level:400
Great patch thanks aran and mods .
*time to get money*

CaptivAtE

CaptivAtE

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • LocationEverywhere
  • IGN:Lifesprinkler
  • Class:Dorakun!
  • Level:1

So I'm just gonna throw out my thoughts for this patch. It's pleasant to have a patch, but some opinions and questions raises for me every now and then. So here I go~

1. Item Fix:

• 1.3 Yoba Pouch 250
  1. I thought these couldn't be adjusted for range of 3~3 slots. I recall it being said way back then that it was locked at 2~3 slots and couldn't be adjusted back then.... (curiousity)
  • 1.4 Time Capsule Ticket have been deleted from MyShop in game
  1. I understand the logic and reasoning for removing it, but there are players that use it to lock timed items down and go do something else for 3-12 months. So is it honestly necessary to delete it? Players that use the 6 slots already can easily create another account for more personal space.

2. Game Improvements:

• 2.3 Winnie is added to Colosseum Waiting Room
  1. Eh? Wait, why? Not only why is it Winnie, but why apply a bank into an area where people tend to be afk often? I have no problems with this setup, I just want to know why. Not sure how this actually counts as game improvements....

3. New Items:

• 3.1 Items designed by Mizzo
  1. I'm actually perfectly A-okay with this. I just need a reasoning for why there's a pink outline in the display for myshop. And will these pink outlines carry over to ingame if I were to ever purchase one of these items. Because I'll be honest, I don't need some awkward pink outline on my equipment when I only wear pink like maybe... 5% of the time.

4. Myshop in-game:

1. Were all these hax equipment released like this in a player's request or some kind of weird anticipation for Christmas since we only have maintenance once a month? I honestly expected to see more winter or christmas based boxes around this time too.

5. Ed

• 7.1 Ed
  1. Was it necessary to add him to every pvp map? I think it'd be better to leave him in maybe one or two pvp maps (For reasons like "I came to challenge the strongest" or something). Then toss the rest of his doubles all over in Phantom Dungeon (Because spawning a big badass in a pseudo pvp map that's dark and creepy and supposedly the area to summon beings of ultimate evil makes more sense than bright colored pvp)

6. [Personal things I want to bring up]

Galders:

• This is getting out of hand now. Like honestly. 10,000 galder per 1 point? I don't buy galders because it's not that important for me at this junction, but this kind of thing tells me that there's some funky things going on in the market and/or there's just so much galder that no one cares about it anymore. Inflation like this is seriously broken. So I honestly want to suggest either a new galder sink or a method to reduce inflation.
  1. Adjust Carves Wooden Boxes 1-10 and up the price to 3m a box with equipment that's lv100 under (generally meant for fuses) and other random goodies.
  2. Adjust CWB number 11-20, up the price to 10m per box and place equipment between lv110-190 along with other random goodies in the box.
  3. Adjust CWB 21-25, up the price to 15m per box and place equipment between lv220-275 along with other random goodies in the box.
  4. Reduce the cost of ores in Tap Mines by half to reduce the amount of useless galder going around. It seems all people want nowadays are only points so the value of galder seriously needs to catch up. I don't really want to hear about refine costs either since most people use myshop equipment that accessible everywhere and costs tons cheaper than ingame gear.
  5. Amazingly strong craftable and/or exchange event equipment, but charges a huge fee to redeem.

Month-based KR Pets:

• This is seriously just my pet-peeve. I just want all the month pets, but 2 of them doesn't exist in our server. The incompletion is too real for me. FeelsBad man....

• fate0023, iRegret, Bongohead and 2 others like this

50752312-957b-4a95-88af-402321aa69e1_zps

Kaiba

Kaiba

PVP King 1st Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 95 posts

So I'm just gonna throw out my thoughts for this patch. It's pleasant to have a patch, but some opinions and questions raises for me every now and then. So here I go~

1. Item Fix:

• 1.3 Yoba Pouch 250
  1. I thought these couldn't be adjusted for range of 3~3 slots. I recall it being said way back then that it was locked at 2~3 slots and couldn't be adjusted back then.... (curiousity)
  • 1.4 Time Capsule Ticket have been deleted from MyShop in game
  1. I understand the logic and reasoning for removing it, but there are players that use it to lock timed items down and go do something else for 3-12 months. So is it honestly necessary to delete it? Players that use the 6 slots already can easily create another account for more personal space.

2. Game Improvements:

• 2.3 Winnie is added to Colosseum Waiting Room
  1. Eh? Wait, why? Not only why is it Winnie, but why apply a bank into an area where people tend to be afk often? I have no problems with this setup, I just want to know why. Not sure how this actually counts as game improvements....

3. New Items:

• 3.1 Items designed by Mizzo
  1. I'm actually perfectly A-okay with this. I just need a reasoning for why there's a pink outline in the display for myshop. And will these pink outlines carry over to ingame if I were to ever purchase one of these items. Because I'll be honest, I don't need some awkward pink outline on my equipment when I only wear pink like maybe... 5% of the time.

4. Myshop in-game:

1. Were all these hax equipment released like this in a player's request or some kind of weird anticipation for Christmas since we only have maintenance once a month? I honestly expected to see more winter or christmas based boxes around this time too.

5. Ed

• 7.1 Ed
  1. Was it necessary to add him to every pvp map? I think it'd be better to leave him in maybe one or two pvp maps (For reasons like "I came to challenge the strongest" or something). Then toss the rest of his doubles all over in Phantom Dungeon (Because spawning a big badass in a pseudo pvp map that's dark and creepy and supposedly the area to summon beings of ultimate evil makes more sense than bright colored pvp)

6. [Personal things I want to bring up]

Galders:

• This is getting out of hand now. Like honestly. 10,000 galder per 1 point? I don't buy galders because it's not that important for me at this junction, but this kind of thing tells me that there's some funky things going on in the market and/or there's just so much galder that no one cares about it anymore. Inflation like this is seriously broken. So I honestly want to suggest either a new galder sink or a method to reduce inflation.
  1. Adjust Carves Wooden Boxes 1-10 and up the price to 3m a box with equipment that's lv100 under (generally meant for fuses) and other random goodies.
  2. Adjust CWB number 11-20, up the price to 10m per box and place equipment between lv110-190 along with other random goodies in the box.
  3. Adjust CWB 21-25, up the price to 15m per box and place equipment between lv220-275 along with other random goodies in the box.
  4. Reduce the cost of ores in Tap Mines by half to reduce the amount of useless galder going around. It seems all people want nowadays are only points so the value of galder seriously needs to catch up. I don't really want to hear about refine costs either since most people use myshop equipment that accessible everywhere and costs tons cheaper than ingame gear.
  5. Amazingly strong craftable and/or exchange event equipment, but charges a huge fee to redeem.

Month-based KR Pets:

• This is seriously just my pet-peeve. I just want all the month pets, but 2 of them doesn't exist in our server. The incompletion is too real for me. FeelsBad man....

about the galder price, people have so many afk drillers, so they have unlimited galders, and they raise the prices because they have enough, and they need myshop.

• Alumine likes this

tamarindo14

tamarindo14

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

What's Inside the Gun Box 300?! D;

Tlouceps

Tlouceps

Selfie Lord 2016

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationSnow Mine
  • IGN:Foximus
  • Class:Many
  • Level:9000

[quote name="Aran" post="82615" timestamp="1480866729"]4. Gacha

Field 2
Aria Set
http://www.trickster...a_Hairclip.html

669af0582b.jpg

Field 3
Chronos Set
http://www.trickster...ce_Eclipse.html

32dd787960.jpg

Field 1, 4 & 5 (Special Town) remain unchanged.[/

Thanks!

• Bongohead likes this

Astronaut

Astronaut

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • IGN:Matt
  • Class:Astronaughty
  • Level:380

I got 94% of sure that it's a Gun for lv 300. Get your own conclusion..

YanYanGhie

YanYanGhie

Selfie Boy 2016

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts

wow 6 chars now can we merge 2 accounts lol ^^

Tlouceps

Tlouceps

Selfie Lord 2016

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationSnow Mine
  • IGN:Foximus
  • Class:Many
  • Level:9000
Guys, what innerwear is inside the Innerwear Random box 320? :o

hovado

hovado

Game Advisor

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1060 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • IGN:RedSonja, BattleCattle
  • Class:fox, buff
A few of the names have been changed slightly from the original suggestions.

1. Speed adjustment for Ancient Scylla is NOT done. We can’t change it.

2. Gaither (Lv.515) -> Old Fire Hand            

3. Lump of something (Lv.545) -> Sea Elephant

1. were not all monsters really fast when Tartarus was implemented? (and slowed later)

2. why Old Fire Hand? :) is there Karl May's fan in rTO team? :)

Spoiler

3. nice :)

polar_standby2.gifTartarus_Info_Banner.pngCard_Battle_Logo.png

hovado

hovado

Game Advisor

• Special Members
  • 1060 posts
  • LocationEurope

http://rto.wikia.com/wiki/Gun_Box_300

ImperiouS

ImperiouS

Technical Moderator & Game Advisor

• Moderators
  • 1186 posts
  • IGN:[Mod]ImpY
  • Class:Dark Lord

[quote name="Aran" post="82615" timestamp="1480866729"]4. Gacha

Field 2
Aria Set
http://www.trickster...a_Hairclip.html

669af0582b.jpg

Field 3
Chronos Set
http://www.trickster...ce_Eclipse.html

32dd787960.jpg

Field 1, 4 & 5 (Special Town) remain unchanged.[/

Thanks!

You'll get WP next time you do what you did with your post.

ImperiouS

ImperiouS

Technical Moderator & Game Advisor

• Moderators
  • 1186 posts
  • IGN:[Mod]ImpY
  • Class:Dark Lord

1. were not all monsters really fast when Tartarus was implemented? (and slowed later)

2. why Old Fire Hand? :) is there Karl May's fan in rTO team? :)

Spoiler

3. nice :)

1. no. Was a boost done to make tartarus monsters a lil harder ( x2 their base stats )
2. Fire Hand monster already exist and it's can make some problem in the future if they have same name.

Quintus

Quintus

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • IGN:Quintus
  • Class:Champion

When a player gets warned for thanking the staff's work... smh

Thanks for the patch!! 

• Bongohead likes this

​                                                                                                                                Quintus l Quint

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 314 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist

Guys, what innerwear is inside the Innerwear Random box 320? :o

Hello dear!

I believe this is what your Looking for:

Inner wear random Box Information:

Spoiler

Credit: Patch Note 2016-04-25

I hope this is correct!

<3 Mizzo

• edwardeichie likes this
Posted Image Go Go Harkon Rangers!

hovado

hovado

Game Advisor

• Special Members
  • 1060 posts
  • LocationEurope

2. Fire Hand monster already exist and it's can make some problem in the future if they have same name.

Gorgon, Charybdis, Scylla, Hecate also exist in the game (Harkon).

Thats why there was "Steel" in front of their names.

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3728 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief

http://puu.sh/sE9rg/0043a8c904.jpg

Done it, no success in finding the item tho (relogged after retrieving the items from the MyShop inventory aswell).

I tested this, and found that the items actually appear in Myshop in game:

79fc259229.jpg

Therefore, I think your client is incompletely patched.

Please kindly re-patch.

Then make sure you run as administrator.

hovado

hovado

Game Advisor

• Special Members
  • 1060 posts
  • LocationEurope

SUGGESTION 1:

Please, change the name of Officer Surapat Card to Officer Sulaphat Card. (the monster that drop the card is called Sulaphat)

And card description: Basic-Type Officer Surapat Card. -> Basic-Type Officer Sulaphat Card.

Thank You.

Spoiler

SUGGESTION 2:

ImperiouS: "1. no. Was a boost done to make tartarus monsters a lil harder ( x2 their base stats )"

How about applying negative bonus (-25% to monster resistances) for Fiesta, Tartarus, Mines (bears ...) and see if it helps to get original damage back?

Edited by hovado, 05 December 2016 - 01:24 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wings, char box, christmas event, level 300, snow