• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Kaiba

Kaiba

PVP King 1st Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 99 posts

I just want to let everyone know, that this guy is a scammer, and you should be aware of him. :) first of all he plvled me some levels for 60mil, after he wanted to continue, i gave him galders again, and he made an excuse and deleted me from friendlist, and didnt answer whisper. (after i gave him the 60mil) 

Photo attached as a proof.

IGN: CityWok (the char that i got scammed with)

He made an excuse that he had to go to work, and i told him i would meet him in mega, then he deleted me from list and didnt answer.

Update: the case has been solved.

Attached Files

iRegret

iRegret

Pokédex

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts
  • LocationJust a wanderer
  • IGN:iRegret
  • Class:all 8
  • Level:a-z
only pay first to those who you trust. Randoms like that will always try to milk people that way.
I don’t think you want to get rich you don’t really want it
you ain’t really trying to get rich you don’t really want it
I don’t think you wan wan wan get rich
I don’t think you wan wan wan get rich

Kaiba

Kaiba

PVP King 1st Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Thats a hard trust issue, they will have to trust you too that you pay last. funny thing is that he actually did plvl for those 60mil i paid first, then second round when he wanted to continue for more he scammed the second time. i dont get why you would do that. 

DarkRepulser

DarkRepulser

MemeLord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • LocationMeme land
  • IGN:Azael
  • Class:Priest
  • Level:MemeLord

Thats a hard trust issue, they will have to trust you too that you pay last. funny thing is that he actually did plvl for those 60mil i paid first, then second round when he wanted to continue for more he scammed the second time. i dont get why you would do that. 

why don't you just pay him after each time you level'd up?

vkYi5UB.jpg

g86gUTN.png

klrsjRT.jpg

Kaiba

Kaiba

PVP King 1st Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 99 posts

you can always think back (why didnt i do this, why didnt i do that) the meaning of this post is to beware anyone that he is a scammer, and you should not trust that guy. and that he deserves a ban. :)

Kaiba

Kaiba

PVP King 1st Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Also if you read the post, he already did the levels i paid for the first time, why wouldnt i trust him the second time?

Zen

Zen

FB Admin & General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 720 posts
  • LocationCaballa Island
  • IGN:[Mod]Zen
  • Class:Gladiator
  • Level:325

[Moved this thread to the Hall of Shame, as this is where scammers are to be reported.]

[ALL MY OPINION. Ignore that I'm a Moderator, this is my own voice as a player.]

Power leveling is a hard thing to purchase, because it's so easy to scam through. 

The reason that they probably did the first levels was to make it so you'd trust them, then they could just take whatever you gave afterwards.

Or, they just got bored after those first levels, and didn't want to do the rest, so they decided to just get the money from you. 

These are why the server doesn't support it in the case of something happening.

I'm sorry that you were scammed.

You could just do what other people are saying if you intend to do it again (pay per level, if you are not going to be idle, or pay afterwards, or pay when they're half-way through (50/50), etc.), as these are safer methods or less costly. 

Thank you, however, for reporting the player. It helps others avoid them if they're offered, and it makes it so other players can keep an eye out. 

Kaiba

Kaiba

PVP King 1st Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Sorry, i couldnt find hall of shame, so i tried here. 60mil is not a loss for me, i just want to beware other players of him, so they dont get scammed. and i heard rumors that some people got banned for scamming, but yeah, just a little watch out for people. i will definitely not trust anyone online anymore. :) sad it has to be like that. 

Tsunayoushi

Tsunayoushi

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 408 posts
  • LocationStockholm, Sweden.
  • IGN:Tsunayoushi
  • Class:Lion

The player "Kazzo" is NOT a scammer. They apologize and wish that you understand that it was a hasty action and that they plan to never repeat such, as they are aware that their account is way more valuable than a small amount of 60M Galders; they would not want to put their account in such risk.

I sincerely hope that you understand and that you hand Kazzo a second chance (to avoid bashing and humiliation).

Please contact me In-Game, CityWok (I was away when you happened to inform me of this matter, my apologies).

Thank You.

-Regards.
Tsunayoushi, Leader of Lunatics.

Former Challenger Team (EUW) on League of Legends, grounded & created by Swedish Players.

We stand for might, respect, patience, honor and strength.

Lunatics' Raffle #1 | Lunatics' Raffle #2

We are Lunatics!

Join & become one of us.

Kaiba

Kaiba

PVP King 1st Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 99 posts

it just makes no sense why he deleted me from friendlist then. thats what got me worried, he did told me that he had to go to work, and i said it was okay, but after that he deleted me from friendlist and didnt answer whisper, or didnt leave a message after made me worried. he might have said this because he regrets it, but if i get my galders back, i will delete this post. Thank you, i will contact you tomorrow, i need to get some sleep now. :)

Tsunayoushi

Tsunayoushi

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • 408 posts

it just makes no sense why he deleted me from friendlist then. thats what got me worried, he did told me that he had to go to work, and i said it was okay, but after that he deleted me from friendlist and didnt answer whisper, or didnt leave a message after made me worried. he might have said this because he regrets it, but if i get my galders back, i will delete this post. Thank you, i will contact you tomorrow, i need to get some sleep now. :)

Completely understandable. You made the right decision of creating this thread. However, the issue is resolved. Rest well and contact me whenever you have the chance.

Thank You for co-operating.

Thank You once again.

-Regards.

Former Challenger Team (EUW) on League of Legends, grounded & created by Swedish Players.

We are Lunatics!

Join & become one of us.

Kaiba

Kaiba

PVP King 1st Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 99 posts

*DELETE* look main post.

Attached Files

Zen

Zen

• Moderators
  • 720 posts
  • LocationCaballa Island

Before anything is done to this post, 

I'd just like an honest answer. 

Why the delete on behalf of Kazzo? 

• Bongohead likes this

Kaiba

Kaiba

PVP King 1st Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 99 posts

i put more pictures in a new post, but i decided to delete that, and just put them in the main post (first post) instead. :)

Zen

Zen

• Moderators
  • 720 posts
  • LocationCaballa Island
Nono, I mean why did Kazzo delete you?

Kaiba

Kaiba

PVP King 1st Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 99 posts

i paid him 60mil for the next 5 levels, he said he had to go and i said i would meet him at mega to get my money back, (he said i could get my money back before he left) then when i arrived at mega, he deleted me from friendlist and didnt answer on whispers.  you can see on second picture what he says (after i got my money back the next day)

Kaiba

Kaiba

PVP King 1st Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 99 posts

he deleted me because it was actually a scam, but he changed his mind the next day, (second picture in my first post, or first picture in another post) :)

Bongohead

Bongohead

Tree Sap

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts
  • IGN:Geepie
  • Level:399.9

Probably got his mind changed by Tsunayoushi, Leader of Lunatics

Thank You.

Saved the day.

• Tsunayoushi likes this

Tsunayoushi

Tsunayoushi

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • 408 posts

Probably got his mind changed by Tsunayoushi, Leader of Lunatics

Thank You.

Saved the day.

You are extremely sharp; you have my gratitude.

Thank You.

-Regards.

We are Lunatics!

Join & become one of us.