Fox

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • IGN:Biteru
  • Class:Dark Lord
  • Level:158/191

Hello everyone, i remember seeing this topic on the ggftw forum, it was a guide telling, literally, how much MA you needed to kill some monsters with certain skills. I would like YOUR help to find out if these numbers are certain on our server. 

For now i am looking at the Fiesta monsters since i am not sure if people still grind on mines and stuff, but if information is provided, we can always add some monsters on new areas. So please, send me the info via PM (if possible contact me on Twitter telling me that you sent such info as i dont really look on the forums regularly)

What i am planning is to build something like ggFTW user Red did

Monster

Health Points of it

OHKO (if you dont OHKO it, expect the monster to: explode, banish, faint, berserker, guard break, kill you, stuff like that)

Level (since it is a fiesta oriented guide, the lvl range of the fiesta area)

Location (normal room or Ball room)

Below this, there will be the skills, i am looking specially at AoEs one (Sorry dark lords, i know how hard it is to have 2 AoEs). Do remember to tell me if the skill is Mastered or not

Examples are stated on Red's guide

Thank you everyone!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: MA, damage, magic, dark lord, priest, soul master, wizard, witch