KingOfDeath

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • IGN:KingOfDeath/GodOfDeath
  • Class:Gambler/Gladiator
  • Level:270/360

So if we are online 1 day but we have to shut down the PC/Laptop and the next day we relog into the game. The time reset? or still continue with the day + the hours we stay log in? (Sorry if i made some mistakes)

And where we can buy the new wings? i can't find them

Btw i bought x9 boxes of the new pets and i got all of them with 2slots ._.

The time you are on is counted as a whole. so if you login and are online 8 hours today and sign out, then login tomorrow for 8 hours that is 16 hours of counted time in game. So if you do that 8 hours a day for 10 days that is 80 hours total time logged in. 

And as for the pet boxes the slots are random I opened 1 box and got a 3 slot driller pet 300. But opened at least 20 boxes of Curran 300 and got 1s/2s pets.

l4Jz68cWty4okvar6.gif

Bunzo

Bunzo

Resident Mermaid 2nd Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts
  • LocationYour Backyard
  • IGN:Bunzo
  • Class:Champion
  • Level:Lol

2. Game Improvement

2.1 Level-Up Rewards on Website

The rewards are updated for the following levels:

d12334e888.png

The old players who have already claimed the old lv up rewards can't have the new ones. Will it remain like that? It would be nice if old players could get the new rewards too.

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 314 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:400

Hello!

I wanted inform the Mods  and other players over an item disappearing Bug. Recently when some players withdraw items from there myshop inventory the items image doesn't appear directly in there ingame inventory and seem to appear after some time. If you go to the online inventory in the Auction house it shows that the items are still in the players inventory.

Example: Yesterday I grabbed some Akus from our last months dice event and placed them in my inventory. When I opened my inventory to place them into the bank I noticed they weren't there. I asked others what they thought and come to find out this happens often and they said just to wait it out. The Items did randomly appeared in my inventory while I was online today almost 20 hours later.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Hope this is helpful to someone~

Mizzo

Item 1.1 @ 2016-10 item list ~ aran

• Bongohead likes this
Posted Image Go Go Harkon Rangers!

Paige

Paige

Tenter Lion Researcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1119 posts
  • IGN:

Suggestion: With the sudden influx of Mileage Points, I suggest adding more items to the Mileage Shop (such as Portable Port ADs, Hyperium Potions, Star Tears, TBN Megaphones, Daily Coupons, Fast Track Boxes, etc.)

I think this is a good idea but I have to ask GM about this because I don't know all the things contained inside Mileage Boxes. These boxes were created before I became admin. No Fast Track Boxes though, because some players complain they don't get a box that matches their char, and Idk why this is, maybe a coding issue. ~ aran 2016-09-14 

Item 2.2 @ 2016-10 item list ~ aran

• Raia likes this

Phoenix10

Phoenix10

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 65 posts

The time you are on is counted as a whole. so if you login and are online 8 hours today and sign out, then login tomorrow for 8 hours that is 16 hours of counted time in game. So if you do that 8 hours a day for 10 days that is 80 hours total time logged in. 

And as for the pet boxes the slots are random I opened 1 box and got a 3 slot driller pet 300. But opened at least 20 boxes of Curran 300 and got 1s/2s pets.

Alright Thanks.

Wow lol. Hm the luck is not with me today then  -_-

Thanks for the reply.

Bunzo

Bunzo

Resident Mermaid 2nd Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts
  • LocationYour Backyard
  • IGN:Bunzo
  • Class:Champion
  • Level:Lol

The items from last patch's Rosie town gacha that I kept in my storage stayed as 2 slots. Perhaps there is something weird going on where items kept in myshop inventory or storage or bank doesn't change?

Idk. I will let GM/Coder know about items not changing when they are kept in MyShop/storage/bank. But I think we are done with the Rosie items issue; in Thai TO, where the files come from, the items are 2s. ~ aran 2016-09-04.

• Paige likes this

Paige

Paige

Tenter Lion Researcher

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • IGN:

The items from last patch's Rosie town gacha that I kept in my storage stayed as 2 slots. Perhaps there is something weird going on where items kept in myshop inventory or storage or bank doesn't change?

Mine didn't change either...

Pinkmong

Pinkmong

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • IGN:giyeon
  • Class:Witch
  • Level:155

same iAi ...

KingOfDeath

KingOfDeath

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • IGN:KingOfDeath/GodOfDeath
  • Class:Gambler/Gladiator
  • Level:270/360

Yes. This fix is meant for those items gotten from the Gacha after the fix (still not sure if the fix worked). Those items in your storage remain the same. It is always like that when there is a fix to add slots.

Example: Steel A Met from Tartarus was fixed with 3 slots but originally had 2 slots. Those who had the 2 slot version that dropped remained as 2 slots, while new drops had 3 slots..

l4Jz68cWty4okvar6.gif

thecait

thecait

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationMai House
  • IGN:Caiterz
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:-69

I'm gunna nitpick, cuz that's what i do, LOL. If you dont see any other suggestions and happen to be bored... may be something fun and different? (yeah right, right? LOL)

Suggestion 1: I know it may be a long shot, esp since I think you guys run the thai trickster too... But maybe look into "Professionalizing" some of the names of items instead of random romaji gibberish?

Example:

アクアレギア = Akuaregia in Google Translate... but it translates /better/ to Aqua Regia, which means "Royal Water" in latin.

So instead of "Special Akuaregia of Nate", a better name would be "Nate's Royal Water" or "Nate's Special Royal Water" (I think the former sounds better tbh)

Another example, would be the Sinamorol Mask. Sinamorol makes no sense.. and it's a bunny. But some research later, it's a Hello Kitty-type of spinoff character called Cinnamoroll Bunny.  "Cinnamoroll Mask" would be a bit more professional. :)

I know that it's not important or anything, but the little things like that are the stuff I tend to stare at going "I WISH THIS WAS FIXED", haha. Trust me, there was plenty of engrish on eTO I pointed out to Raveny and them to fix... (They never did for the most part >_<)  (Who remembers 2nd Closed lot of Jew? lol)

I may be willing to help out with this a bit, if interested.

2.) Also, I still feel like the Auction house is a bit confusing to people on how it's laid out. A whole revamp with new features would be EPIC!

Like Buy(Point) Buy(Galders) Makes me think im going there to literally buy points or galders.. Then theres Buy Galders, which is literally the same thing without ()s, lol. 

I'd do something more like, make NPC buttons of the "Fuse Wing Defuse Pet Smelting Expand Slot Recycle Bank", so theres a nice 2 row thing of pics up there, but the auction house in the middle, rowspan 2 so it's bigger. 

When I go to the Auction House it shows "VIP Member : Free User" Am i VIP? Or Free? it's a bit confusing. Maybe something like "VIP Status: Free User".. and the VIP:Free user should show up consistently all throughout the website, kinda like with the " vip.gifFreeUser  thecait [Balance : 850 icon_gu_coin_sm.png ] [Mileage : 1] "So at all times, I'm able to check my VIP status, Balance, and Mileage.

And when I go to the bank, the whole top menu disappears, so if i wanted to go from Bank to AH, I would have to go back first.

Anyway, I'd rename that whole Top Menu to clarify what's what.

Current:

Galders Bank Inventory Store(Point) Store(Galders) Sell Galders Buy(Point) Buy(Galders) Buy Galders

Example:

[Online (G)* Bank] [My Store Front] [MS Point Shop]* [Galder Shop]* [Purchase Galders] [Mycamp]* [Sale Log] 

*Note 1: Galders Icon :D

*Note 2 & 3: On Hover:  [Buy] [Sell]

*Note 4: Mycamp On Hover: [MC Inventory] [My MC Store Front] [MC Shop]

I never clicked on Log before cuz I thought it had something to do with the Mycamp Stuff!

So a whole revamp would be awesome! Maybe even make it so you could list peoples shops by name instead of just by item.

So like, something like

http://www.playtrick...vender=Caiterz

and it would bring up everything I had for sale. It would be even EXTRA awesome if we were able to customize our shop background colors and whatnot (Reminiscent of Neopets!), If we had a text box, we could list our uniques for sale without actually having to put them in the sale box, or even write a cute Haiku thanking people for looking at my shop.

May be a bit hard to picture, since its late, im sick, and i prolly explained it like crap. It would look beautiful as a picture, alas... photoshop motivation = 0. xD

aaannnnddd... y'know. Being able to choose quantity on the AH as well as different sort methods. Like by price or alphabetically instead of just level...

(And fix the thing where it says Stat_MaPlus to just MA: :) )

3.) The whole "Warning to all users of Auction House:

Please be aware that information about items on sale in AH might not be shown correctly. 
The picture may not show the correct item. Believe the name of the item, not the picture, please. 
In addition, some dishonest sellers might use AH to scam and sell glitched or faulty items. Therefore, 
be careful when you want to buy an item in AH. If the item looked suspicious and you are not sure about its information,
you are advised not to buy it."

Is that something that can be fixed? Is it a matter of switching which IDs show up? Or coded strangely? I havent delt with databases much to know how it works, but a workaround could be like, Link OBJ A, show OBJ B sort of thing.

Anyway, thats my nitpicky things. xD 

Thanks for the new patchy :3

• Paige, Bongohead and hovado like this

trickster_online_snuggle_gif_by_caiterz-*SNUGGLE*

hovado

hovado

Game Advisor

• Special Members
  • 1060 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • IGN:RedSonja, BattleCattle
  • Class:fox, buff

Suggestion 1: I know it may be a long shot, esp since I think you guys run the thai trickster too... But maybe look into "Professionalizing" some of the names of items instead of random romaji gibberish?

Such suggestions happen quite often, but they usually dont succeed. (because ppl are not willing to do the whole research (= finding original text) themselves and they think that someone else will do it instead of them :) )

good job with Aqua Regia and Cinnamoroll :)

polar_standby2.gifTartarus_Info_Banner.pngCard_Battle_Logo.png

Paige

Paige

Tenter Lion Researcher

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • IGN:

Suggestion: Maybe add titles to the other wings as well, like the Butterfly Wings (Butterfly Title)?

Example:

Maleficent Lost Wings - Wicked or Lost

Cerulle Wings - Fairy or Fae or Cerulean

Charsi Wings - Kitsune or Kumiho/Gumiho

Natalya Wings - Angelic

Paladin Wings - Paladin

Akara Wings - Gothic

Belladonna Wings - Belladonna

Chaos Bringer Wings - Chaos Bringer

Ice Queen Freya Wings - Ice Queen or Glacial

Tinsel Wings - Tinsel or Festive

etc.

• Raia likes this

pokota

pokota

Tribunal Leviathan 2nd Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • IGN:YetAnotherDPCoon
  • Class:Card Master
  • Level:70

because ppl are not willing to do the whole research (= finding original text) themselves and they think that someone else will do it instead of them :)

When you put it like that, maybe the issue is that most everyone who tries, tries to do everything by themselves instead of collaborating with others.  Most people need to specialize in one task in order to be effective. You and Cait seem to be the exceptions to the general rule, in that you've done the research and know enough to translate/correct from there.

Maybe we should have a team of players who work on parts of this process? Some translate, some research, and then the team presents suggestions as a whole. 

On that note: Card Girl's generic dialogue needs to be reworked:

CardGirl1.png

Card Girl: "Hello! I'm Card Girl, from the Card Collection Center!"
Player: "Card Collection Center?"

CardGirl2.png

Card Girl: "Do you know about the Card Hunter? He's a professional who travels the world looking for cards with unusual powers. He's very interested in cards from Caballa Island, which is why I started the Card Collection Center! Will you help me collect cards for him?"
Player: "Yes, I will help"

CardGirl3.png

Card Girl: "The cards to collect are scattered all over Caballa Island, and I'm not sure how to find them... Aria, the Card Hunter's Assistant, gave me some clues about the cards. But she gave me riddles, and I don't understand them enough... Do you think you can solve these riddles?"
Player: "Tell me one of the riddles."

CardGirl4.png

Card Girl: "Aria gave me five riddles in all. Which one do you want to hear?"

CardGirlAlreadySolved.png

Card Girl: "You've already solved that riddle!"

CardGirlNewRiddle.png

Card Girl: "This is Aria's 5th riddle. 'Having been born in the burning magma, it will go back into it.'"

Player Accepts: "I can solve this."
Player Refuses: "I can not solve this."

(Note: The riddles from within the dialogue are generally inconsistent with the riddles saved in the quest log. Finding all cases of this is outside the scope of this post, which is concerned solely with the generic dialogue that all Card Girls say. Tapasco Volcano Riddle #5 is presented only as an example of this discrepancy.)

hovado

hovado

Game Advisor

• Special Members
  • 1060 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • IGN:RedSonja, BattleCattle
  • Class:fox, buff

1. When you put it like that, maybe the issue is that most everyone who tries, tries to do everything by themselves instead of collaborating with others.  Most people need to specialize in one task in order to be effective. You and Cait seem to be the exceptions to the general rule, in that you've done the research and know enough to translate/correct from there.

Maybe we should have a team of players who work on parts of this process? Some translate, some research, and then the team presents suggestions as a whole. 

2. On that note: Card Girl's generic dialogue needs to be reworked:

Spoiler

1. cooperation is another problem; from my experience, ppl:

• dont want to cooperate
  • are too stubborn with their idea (no matter how impractical it is, or they are not willing to accept better idea of someone else)
  • dont care about details (these corrections are details)
  • "are taking their time" -> so others have to wait for months, before they finish it (if they finish it)
  • burn out their enthusiasm too fast and quit
  • etc.

2. Card Girl from C.C.C. :)

descriptions (riddles) and dialogues were changed when it was updated back in 2015, check this post, looks like its abandoned now :)

feel free to suggest changes

card quests on Tricksterlover

card quests on rTO wikia

• Bongohead likes this

polar_standby2.gifTartarus_Info_Banner.pngCard_Battle_Logo.png

koromia

koromia

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • IGN:Espy
  • Class:Sheep
  • Level:3XX

So, are old players going to get their new Level Up rewards for extra mileage points or will we have to make another account to pick them up :/

danielitan123

danielitan123

Count Blood's Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts
  • LocationIsrael
  • IGN:Kukilldanielit/danielitan
  • Class:buffalo
Pls tacky box next patch

SheepieChan

SheepieChan

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • IGN:SheepieMeow
  • Class:Sheep

So, are old players going to get their new Level Up rewards for extra mileage points or will we have to make another account to pick them up :/

I was wondering about the same thing...It'd be nice to get some mileage points and altiverse boxes.

2016 Video Event Winner

2017 Wings Event Winner

msn61j.gif

3xJApril

3xJApril

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts
  • IGN:-1
  • Class:High
  • Level:13

Port to Coral Beach. The wing thing

Item 2.3 @ 2016-10 item list ~ aran

Check out what I'm selling:

Shop 1

Shop 2

MiraboWatty

MiraboWatty

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Locationlurking around megalo or para :)
  • IGN:Mirabo Watty
plz ad banker in pvp waiters room or i kos all ~
  • Deity likes this

AlwaysXtut

AlwaysXtut

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • IGN:TooMany
  • Class:3.3
  • Level:7

@MiraboWatty this is Aran's Patch Note. You don't troll/fool around in this patch. Or else you will get warning points! 

P.S It will be great if old players can get the mileage points as well.

• Bongohead and Deity like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Hours in game, Summer camp, wings, broccoli, white skin, aruhian, lucky pouch