- Relatively squishy unless you compound HP into your equips (10k should be enough until 200-ish, which you should have around 20k+ if you don't have enough DP, especially when grinding at CT), if you have enough HP to tank the damage, then you can just spam heal.
- One of the pros of getting an Elec SM is that you get another large area AoE, Staff of Thunder (flashiest skill in the game, in my opinion haha), it can hit 5 targets max and has a low MA requirement for high damage, unlike other AoE skills so it's very good for grinding since it also has a relatively low cooldown. You can cycle it with Electro Attack (and Tesla Field) for grinding.
- Extremely good at bossing and mine party quests, especially since you're Water/Elec. The spaces (domains) boost your damage by a ton, I'm not even joking lol.
- Lower damage unless you have high MA.
- Extremely tanky with Shield of Heaven, never die (unless you forget to recast SoH when it runs out lol).
- You only need to focus on building MA, and LK if you want to boss.
- Has a hard time climbing CT because they can't kill the bosses efficiently due to lack of damage, even though they can tank the hits. I'm guessing it wouldn't be as hard though since you're Water/Elec (they're the best at bossing among all the elemental combinations, because of Shard of the Glacier mainly, -24% Elec Resist Debuff).
- Skills for grinding include, Electro Attack, Radiant Strike and occasionally Tesla Field/Light Wave.
- Radiant Strike is pretty good, low MA requirement as well for high damage, but only hits 3 targets.
The spaces debuff for -18%. So it amplifies your damage by 18% at Master. Since you're Water/Elec, if you go SM, the space you'll be using is Undine's Garden to boost your Elec skills on bosses. The damage goes up even more if you have Elec Attribute compounded to your items (weapon, accessory, shield, or face mask). If you stack Shard of the Glacier with Undine's Garden, you'll be doing a truckload of damage to bosses since it'll reduce their Elec Resist to -42%.
For Shield of Heaven, the shield you get depends on your MA. The formula is MA x 4500%. So if you have 500 MA, you get a 22,500 HP Shield from Shield of Heaven. Light Shield in itself is good, even if you have average DP.
If you use Altiverse Shields and probably a cape or a vest compounded with HP (or if you have a sprint that's compounded with HP), then you wont die so much. For staves, there aren't a lot of Elec Attr Compoundable Staves... so that's a downside. There's Altiverse Maiden Staff at 290 though. There's a Little Cletta Spear at 190 as well if you can find one and afford it. You can get good items from the Carved Wooden Boxes, in-game (2m each box for a random item). You can always check the Auction House for some good deals. Powerful Stick for 215 is good as well, it can get 100+ MA base and if you refine it, it has really good MA.
edit: sheep master race