Photo

Patch Note 2016-08-01 (3rd Anniversary)

daily card event egg shop big paula head 3rd anniversary wings head acc dice event

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
171 replies to this topic

SheepieChan

SheepieChan

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 112 posts
  • IGN:SheepieMeow
  • Class:Sheep

Two questions...

1. The CT boss on 72F is giving less EXP than the one on the 60F. Is this normal?

2. I noticed that we've been getting bonus exp even when the original date was from the 12-14. Will this continue for the rest of August or will it stop soon?

Thank you :)

2016 Video Event Winner

2017 Wings Event Winner

msn61j.gif

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4201 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

Bug Report:

NPC: Card Girl

Problem: When i was checking level requirements for Card Girl's Card Quests with lvl 31 character, Card Girl said that level requrements for her quests are:

Card Quest 1: 50+  (this one is most likely OK; i dont have suitable character to check it)

Card Quest 2: 120+

Card Quest 3: 110+.

When i was doing the same with level 84 character, i could accept all quests.

CardGirlPhantom.jpg

Level Requirements from ggftw: here or here.

Suggested Solution: to change level requirements according to ggftw (50+, 80+, 110+) and to change dialogues accordingly.

Thank You.

All levels for Card Girls all over Caballa have been changed to be the same. This was done some time back. Now I can't remember the patch note where this was done.

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4201 posts

Two questions...

1. The CT boss on 72F is giving less EXP than the one on the 60F. Is this normal?

2. I noticed that we've been getting bonus exp even when the original date was from the 12-14. Will this continue for the rest of August or will it stop soon?

Thank you :)

1. Boss at floor 72 gives more EXP compared to floor 60, unless you are level 400, in which case the EXP count can become very weird. If you are not level 400, then perhaps your client is incompletely patched, causing this to happen. Always do a check file.

2. We are nice. We give the EXP/TM boost for 3 weekends already in August instead of just for 1 weekend as originally planned.

hovado

hovado

Game Advisor

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1170 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • IGN:RedSonja, BattleCattle
  • Class:fox, buff
  • Level:400

All levels for Card Girls all over Caballa have been changed to be the same. This was done some time back. Now I can't remember the patch note where this was done.

Thanks, i will try to find found it. :)

1. Boss at floor 72 gives more EXP compared to floor 60, unless you are level 400, in which case the EXP count can become very weird. If you are not level 400, then perhaps your client is incompletely patched, causing this to happen. Always do a check file.

I think it was about EXP from daily MQ.

CT 60 boss gives 11M XP.

CT 72 boss only 8M XP.

I dont remember how much XP gives ED. (i will check it)

Edit: Ed gives 8,765,508 XP and 5,780,298 TM (thats 100 XP and 100 TM less then Dragon :) )

Edited by hovado, 22 August 2016 - 09:36 PM.

polar_standby2.gifTartarus_Info_Banner.pngCard_Battle_Logo.png

SheepieChan

SheepieChan

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Hello GM Aran,

Thank you for your generosity for the boost the past 3 weekends! However, you still didn't answer my question. Will there be another exp bonus this weekend?

And here are the screenshots of 60F vs 72F exp. I did check my files, but it still resulted in being the same.

mll4j8.jpg

35cmoih.jpg

2016 Video Event Winner

2017 Wings Event Winner

msn61j.gif

ImperiouS

ImperiouS

Technical Moderator & Game Advisor

• Moderators
  • 1197 posts
  • IGN:[Mod]ImpY
  • Class:Dark Lord
  • Level:400

the dragon tm  exp is twice the boss on 60th floor tm exp
so i think its normal if the exp is lower because the tm exp i high

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4201 posts

However, you still didn't answer my question. Will there be another exp bonus this weekend?

When I don't answer, that means it is not a yes but could be a no, I don't know, or I'm not sure (which could eventually become a yes or become a no).

When I don't respond, I may want to say a yes, but I am not sure. Or I may want to say a no, but I don't want to say it out (just in case it could become a yes).

• 3xJApril likes this

SheepieChan

SheepieChan

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Got it, thank you!

2016 Video Event Winner

2017 Wings Event Winner

msn61j.gif

andypandy123

andypandy123

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts
  • Locationgermany/Cuxhaven/northcoast
  • IGN:hopper001
  • Class:Fireball
  • Level:9000+

suggestion for future patches (drill event item pack or ruby/emerald boxes+ keys) would be amzing if that is possible the boxes put in the boxes some ppds/maybee temper gems some kind of elixiers/cards hunter black crest the photos skins of equipment and potions ofc/maybee akuregias and altiverse boxes well yea think about it would be pretty helpfull btw its just a thought tell me what u guys think and if it is even madeable can be other items aswell ofc :D.

with love ure dear Andy :3

• Paige likes this

Ghaspar

Ghaspar

Game Enthusiast 3rd Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • LocationTomorrowland
  • IGN:Ghaspar
  • Level:Enough

Please do a month break for drill events...

• talestyrone, hovado, Mizzo and 1 other like this

TimertheBunneh

TimertheBunneh

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  • LocationLouisiana, USA
  • IGN:TimertheBunneh
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:-

Time for a bug report!

Item: Naga Wings (skin in this case)

This is just a minor annoyance, but when walking straight up and down, the front/back sprites flicker between each other. The back sprite also seems to be the default "still sprite" (as I'll call it) for both directions.

I've made a GIF that displays this in action.

Spoiler

• talestyrone, hovado and Lvl5vaporeon like this

TimertheBunneh (Duelist)PoisonScorpio (Dark Lord)PiXieStiX (Soul Master, elements water/elec)MadJungle (Gambler)Daitenshi (Priest)McFallen (Thief Master)

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4201 posts

Closed.

Please save your suggestions for future patch note.

• talestyrone likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: daily card event, egg shop, big paula head, 3rd anniversary, wings, head acc, dice event