King of Ugly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts
  • LocationIsrael
  • IGN:W1Z4RD
  • Class:KidOfRto
  • Level:400

D: I didn't exchange my Pop Tickets. The NPC will come back? 

next pop event

Soya

Soya

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationKorea, Daejeon
  • IGN:Sens
  • Class:Soul Master

Web Compound Bug

My Status is that I have already [JP] LK 320.

I can't compound JP Stones...

oswv85.png

Zen

Zen

FB Admin & General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 732 posts
  • LocationCaballa Island
  • IGN:[Mod]Zen
  • Class:Gladiator
  • Level:325

Web Compound Bug

My Status is that I have already [JP] LK 320.

I can't compound JP Stones...

Spoiler

The wrong stones have been put into the MyShop. 

We will fix this as soon as possible. 

Zen

Zen

• Moderators
  • 732 posts
  • LocationCaballa Island

The [JP]320 Stones are currently bugged. 

These Stones are not the same as the Stones for Web-Compound.

Please do not purchase any 320 Stones for now. We will fix it tomorrow, A.S.A.P. 

Fixed the 320 stones. 

They are now usable on Website. 

Soya

Soya

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationKorea, Daejeon
  • IGN:Sens
  • Class:Soul Master

The wrong stones have been put into the MyShop. 

We will fix this as soon as possible. 

oh.. i already bought JP 320 stone in Myshop..

Zen

Zen

• Moderators
  • 732 posts
  • LocationCaballa Island

oh.. i already bought JP 320 stone in Myshop..

Yeah, I know. 

But we'll make it so you can use them on the web, or do an exchange, but we can only do it tomorrow. 

Sorry for the inconvenience! 

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 813 posts
  • IGN:Cannot be left blank

I just wanna say, I do feel about butthurt including everyone else's name on the new suggested items but not mine on the masks. You could have at least included it in the notes. That was the last time I ever did / suggested something for the server. You don't have to add my name on the new items after reading this post, that won't make it any better. 

Thank you for creating those items tho

Aran Ref: 2016-05 item list - Dark Red Ninja Mask 70, Dark Blue Ninja Mask 70, Baby Blue Eyes

9l0zUv3.png

talestyrone

talestyrone

Rose Garden Explorer

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts
  • LocationPlaying Trickster
  • IGN:AgilityCarrier
  • Class:Cat
  • Level:???

I just wanna say, I do feel about butthurt including everyone else's name on the new suggested items but not mine on the masks. You could have at least included it in the notes. That was the last time I ever did / suggested something for the server. You don't have to add my name on the new items after reading this post, that won't make it any better. 

Thank you for creating those items tho

It was less of a suggested item, but more of us, that submitted wings, we had to work quite a bit longer than just a suggestion :/ 
I had to make my wings from scratch so they did take me quite a while to do. (Maybe 3-4 days) where as a suggestion can take 10 minutes.

• Tathagata likes this

Posted Image

Posted ImageBLOOD FLOWERPosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

hovado

hovado

Game Advisor

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • IGN:RedSonja, BattleCattle
  • Class:fox, buff
2.3 [JP] Book of God

This item is now sold by Monkey_T at the New Development Office in Tartarus.

2.8 The names of the following items/NPCs in Tartarus are changed as follows:

Suggestion ref: http://board.playtrickster.com/index.php?/topic/9284-edited-tartarus-bosses-items/page-4#entry72578

4edb5c6c7e.png

Tartarus players, please check and see if the names are there now.

2.10 Big Rudolph Head

Suggestion ref: http://board.playtrickster.com/index.php?/topic/9882-patch-note-2016-03-24/page-7#entry74410

5d34633379.jpg

Please check and see if this is done or not. GM says it is done.

2.3 working fine

2.8 name are changed, keys (i tested Key 1, 2, 5, 7 and 8 EDIT: tested them all) and synthesis are working

only 2 minor typos:

Monkey Kiki doesnt have capital K

and Key 2 has 1 extra letter: [JP]FKey 2

EDIT: old names are used in AH

i will add screenshots later

Spoiler

2.10 its done, Thank You and GM very much :)

AgilityCarrier, iStormyLlewellyn, Velvetcake, RedSonja ~

Please sell to me something useless for 25,000 MS points. Make private AH link and send to my forum pm. I will buy it as payment for your published wings. I will also send private AH link to you for your free wings after that. Thank you.

Yay, 25k and free wings. So kind of You. :wub:

Nice patch, good job Playtrickster Team! Thank You.

Aran's ref: May item list 16/5/16

Edited by Aran, 16 May 2016 - 01:24 PM.

polar_standby2.gifTartarus_Info_Banner.pngCard_Battle_Logo.png

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

Game & Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 626 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:[Mod]Hiroto
  • Class:Mercenary

Omg new wings are amazings *-*   

I loved Janus wings!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

302x6ro.jpg

Silmeria

Silmeria

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • IGN:LinaInverse
  • Class:Witch

It was less of a suggested item, but more of us, that submitted wings, we had to work quite a bit longer than just a suggestion :/ 
I had to make my wings from scratch so they did take me quite a while to do. (Maybe 3-4 days) where as a suggestion can take 10 minutes.

What Nariann means is that in the past when people suggested wings or other things (yes, just suggest), names were put in the description.  Mine is in the pink wings because I suggested them, (actually I think my wording was related to selling my soul for pink wings.) 

What I'm trying to say is that I don't think the artist-submitted wings and Nariann's specific comment is related.

I also believe the 25k compensation and a free set of your own wings is meant to compensate for the extra time.  Also just the satisfaction that you get to wear something you made, which is awesome.  :wub:

Very cool they can do that too B)

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

Game & Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 626 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:[Mod]Hiroto
  • Class:Mercenary

Many players helped the server with suggestions and they dont have the names on the itens. why its a problem now? ^^ 

• hyokuanime likes this

302x6ro.jpg

petunia

petunia

Phantom School Student

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationTelling Marijuana To Take Notes.
  • IGN:A Chancha
  • Class:PvP Governor King
  • Level:A Evans

Can We's See.. A NyanKO Appearance IN Game Reality.. (IN GAME)

With Love.

A Professional Trickster And Caballa Celebrity.

petunia.

Ph.D. degree in Fire Elemental Tricksterology. Graduated Valedictorian

Bachelors degree in Taking Notes. Graduated with Honors.
Ph.D. degree in Tricksterology. Graduated Valedictorian.
Bachelors in PvP Executioner. Graduated with honors.
Bachelors in PvP Government. Graduated Valedictorian.
                                                      Currently Employed Working Alongside the President, Also KNOWN A Professional                                                                                                                                                                                  

Solvluna

Solvluna

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  • IGN:Tyarian
  • Class:Scientist
  • Level:228

Nariann wasn't even acknowledged in the patch notes as the one who suggested those items.

Feels-Bad-Man-Feels-Bad.jpg

Tsunayoushi

Tsunayoushi

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • LocationStockholm, Sweden.
  • IGN:Tsunayoushi
  • Class:Lion

Greetings,

I spent/consumed 84 Gacha Coins (42 Flicker Drills) on Gacha Town/Field 1 (Rachel's Set).

However, after 42 attempts, I still did not obtain a single Rachel's Beret (Hat) nor did I obtain a single Keeper Rachel (Pet).

I only chose to continue because I found myself to be quite unfortunate (seriously unfortunate actually); and the more I spent, the more it had me thinking if whether or not there was something wrong going on.

One cannot be this unfortunate, can they?

My apologies but I must add that I have been seriously unfortunate in the past (in this game) which I assume is quite normal for players, but never have I experienced something similar to this.

Is there by any chance any issues with Gacha Town/Field 1? Because I must admit that I, at the moment, am having difficulties believing that this would be considered as a legitimate outcome.

Thank You.

-Regards.
Tsunayoushi, Leader of Lunatics.

• Ghaspar likes this

Former Challenger Team (EUW) on League of Legends, grounded & created by Swedish Players.

We stand for might, respect, patience, honor and strength.

Lunatics' Raffle #1 | Lunatics' Raffle #2

We are Lunatics!

Join & become one of us.

danielitan123

danielitan123

King of Ugly

• Members
  • 926 posts
  • LocationIsrael
  • IGN:W1Z4RD
  • Class:KidOfRto

Greetings,

I spent/consumed 84 Gacha Coins (42 Flicker Drills) on Gacha Town/Field 1 (Rachel's Set).

However, after 42 attempts, I still did not obtain a single Rachel's Beret (Hat) nor did I obtain a single Keeper Rachel (Pet).
I only chose to continue because I found myself to be quite unfortunate (seriously unfortunate actually); and the more I spent, the more it had me thinking if whether or not there was something wrong going on.

One cannot be this unfortunate, can they?
My apologies but I must add that I have been seriously unfortunate in the past (in this game) which I assume is quite normal for players, but never have I experienced something similar to this.
Is there by any chance any issues with Gacha Town/Field 1? Because I must admit that I, at the moment, am having difficulties believing that this is would be considered as a legitimate outcome.

Thank You.

-Regards.Tsunayoushi, Leader of Lunatics.

Im play 5 games too with flicker no get hat but get pet

Tsunayoushi

Tsunayoushi

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • LocationStockholm, Sweden.
  • IGN:Tsunayoushi
  • Class:Lion

Im play 5 games too with flicker no get hat but get pet

Okay. That is honestly great to hear.

I should perhaps consider bribing Stargazer Stella for the sake of an eternal fortune. I would say that I am starting to feel that I would be in huge need of such.

Thank You.

-Regards.
Tsunayoushi, Leader of Lunatics.

Former Challenger Team (EUW) on League of Legends, grounded & created by Swedish Players.

We stand for might, respect, patience, honor and strength.

Lunatics' Raffle #1 | Lunatics' Raffle #2

We are Lunatics!

Join & become one of us.

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4233 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

My apologies to Nariann for her name not in the item. Too many things to be done in every patch; I forget to ask GM to change the description of the item to include her name. I will ask GM if it could be included in the next patch.

In the beginning, when a player simply suggested a different wing colour without doing anything, and suddenly GM could actually make wing of that colour, it was such a novelty, such a surprise, that I asked the player's name be acknowledged in the description of that particular item. Later on, customised wing become more common. And we get more and more suggestions of other things as well; merely suggesting something has become rather ordinary. That's why Nariann's name simply escaped me when the making of the maintenance items were made and when I was writing the patch note.

I think I have missed out other's names in other suggestions as well.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologise in advance to anyone who may suggest a new item in the future and his/her name is not acknowledged or found anywhere. We appreciate suggestions that we receive although we may or may not be able to make them. I'd like to think that we are appreciated as well by players for taking up your suggestions as much as we could because back in the olden days of the official server, the general players do not have this much opportunity to be listened to and to have impact on the game.

Aran Ref: 2016-05 item list - Dark Red Ninja Mask 70, Dark Blue Ninja Mask 70, Baby Blue Eyes (Nariann's name acknowledgement on Desc)

Catalina

Catalina

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • LocationTelling Marijuana To Take Notes
  • IGN:A Huydro
  • Class:PvP Governor Queen
  • Level:A Evans

Can Us, We, The Playtrickster (TRICKSTER ONLINE PRIVATER SERVER) COMunitys ,, Gets A Fixing ( A Fixation)(A fix) For The Pets.. KORIENTE PIRATE KING CUARN 300..... When Rights Click, A Client Close. A ALTF4... Plese Fix,,, ,Or I Desperate.,000000 Thank You

With Love, 

A Professional Trickster and Caballa Celebrity,

Catalina.

• Catalina likes this

Bachelor's degree in Tricksterology. Graduated Valedictorian.
Ph.D. in PvP Executioner. Graduated with honors.
Ph.D. in PvP Government. Graduated Valedictorian.

Miss Universe 2003.

Candidate for Miss Earth 2016.

TimertheBunneh

TimertheBunneh

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  • LocationLouisiana, USA
  • IGN:TimertheBunneh
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:-

My apologies to Nariann for her name not in the item. Too many things to be done in every patch; I forget to ask GM to change the description of the item to include her name. I will ask GM if it could be included in the next patch.

In the beginning, when a player simply suggested a different wing colour without doing anything, and suddenly GM could actually make wing of that colour, it was such a novelty, such a surprise, that I asked the player's name be acknowledged in the description of that particular item. Later on, customised wing become more common. And we get more and more suggestions of other things as well; merely suggesting something has become rather ordinary. That's why Nariann's name simply escaped me when the making of the maintenance items were made and when I was writing the patch note.

I think I have missed out other's names in other suggestions as well.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologise in advance to anyone who may suggest a new item in the future and his/her name is not acknowledged or found anywhere. We appreciate suggestions that we receive although we may or may not be able to make them. I'd like to think that we are appreciated as well by players for taking up your suggestions as much as we could because back in the olden days of the official server, the general players do not have this much opportunity to be listened to and to have impact on the game.

Kinda like how I wasn't credited for the hair dye? :P lol, no bad blood here aran.

Also the Azhi in Gacha Drill is the [TH] Azhi the Redeemed T2 (level 180) pet. I remember that being an issue last time that gacha set was up, but just in case you didn't know.

TimertheBunneh (Duelist)PoisonScorpio (Dark Lord)PiXieStiX (Soul Master, elements water/elec)MadJungle (Gambler)Daitenshi (Priest)McFallen (Thief Master)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: serenata, wings, mask, stone, april 2016